FS: Entire stock suby stereo

Discussion in 'For Sale : Car Parts' started by MNAutomatic, Apr 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MNAutomatic

MNAutomatic New Member

I put in my new stereo around december and have had this on my shelves ever since. I have finally gotten around to posting about it now that I have made up my mind that when I sell this suby and am onto the next that the stereo is going with it.

What I got:
    Stock 6 disc head unit
    upgraded speakers all around including door tweaters
    Upgraded sub/amp (no wiring)

Toss out some offers if any of you want it. Just looking to get some more money to dump into my baby so please help me out

2. John16V

John16V Well-Known Member

Is that sub a factory sub?? If it is I'll take it....$50 and extra $$ if you help me install it ;)

PJ

3. MNAutomatic

MNAutomatic New Member

Guess I shoulda put up a rough price. The head units alone are going for 85-100 on ebay so I would hope to get atleast that since the speakers are going along with it. I should also add that there is no wiring for any this but it is basically just plug in and thats it. The speakers are a bit different

4. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

I'll take it for $85 :D

5. John16V

John16V Well-Known Member

What about the SUB???

6. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

Are the speaker braket or spacer or whatchamacallit adapter part of the deal here too or did you use them with your current setup?

7. Substeroo

Substeroo Well-Known Member

OOH! I'LL TAKE IT! :p

Or is this serious offers only...:eek:)

8. MNAutomatic

MNAutomatic New Member

serious please cause I would like to move this stuff off my shelves. If you could also please post what you are offering for that would be helpful cause I dont really know what people are offering for. Umm about that sub. yeah it is the factory upgrade one that goes below the passenger seat. I dont got any of the wiring for it but my guess is that it would already be there so that all the factory has to do is plug itin. Sure I will take that offer if you still want it considering there is no wiring. I am not using so I bet I could have my stereo guy take it out with ease. Lemme know what you wanna do.

P.S. I do have the bracket but it is a little bent but the easiest way to attach is to buy a couple of double sided sticky things and that will hold it down

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.