FS: Winter Setup Moteggi MR143 (245/40/R18)

Discussion in 'For Sale : Car Parts' started by STi_From_DSM, Aug 15, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STi_From_DSM

STi_From_DSM Well-Known Member

I bought another car and would like to sell these as they will not fit the new vehicle.
    These wheels and tires are a GUARANTEED fit for 2017-2021 Audi RS3. I had them on my 2019 RS3 for one winter. These are almost brand new and only have 1 winter on them. I bought these brand new at Discount Tire for $2200 in October of 2020. Looking to get $1400
    These are Moteggi MR143 wheels with Hakkapeliitta 8 snow tires (245/40/R18). The wheels have a +35 offset and have the 5x112 / 5x114.3 bolt pattern. These are 18x8.
    The rims and tires are in excellent shape with no curbrash on any of the rims. There is some residue leftover from the old wheel weights that were on the rims, but nothing a little goo gone won't take care of. I decided to go for weights that attach at the back of the rim instead of the traditional weights due to clearance reasons. This is a square set of wheels, all wheels are the same size. Willing to negotiate a little bit, but I have priced these with a pretty good discount from new already (30%)

https://flic.kr/p/2jXR225

https://flic.kr/p/2jXLwAm

Shoot me an offer so you don't have to buy brand new!

2. STi_From_DSM

The RS3 Is listed as these not fitting online when they actually did. Same goes for an STi. I have a floor jack and would be willing to fit them to your vehicle first to ensure fitment. NOW, the important part, Since Audi's have lugbolts and not lugnuts, I do not have a set of lugs for these wheels. There is a Discount Tire right by my house (3 miles away) that these could be sourced at. I am confident these would fit an STi, but not 100% until they get on a vehicle.

3. STi_From_DSM

Bump

4. STi_From_DSM

Bump

Looking for $1200 obo.
    [​IMG] | [​IMG] | [​IMG] | [​IMG] | [​IMG] |

5. STi_From_DSM

SOLD***

Thread Status: