God lives in this thread!*If you don't care for Him,don't open it!*;)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by tangledupinblu, Jan 5, 2012.

1. silver03

silver03 Well-Known Member

Saw this yesterday...well worth it! [​IMG]

tangledupinblu likes this.
  2. silver03

silver03 Well-Known Member

My recent CaringBridge post:
    I know it's only been a little over a week since the last update, but this news can't wait. I went in yesterday for my first follow-up CT scan since my final radiation round on 11/1. I was chatting up the tech and asked about the scans' findings to which she replied, "Your doctor will review those with you at your next appointment." Alright, I thought as that is often how it goes. Was I nervous, no, not really. We'd already been through so much and figured if there was a new problem, it was the Lord's to solve as we've done everything we know how to do. Last evening I noticed this in my inbox: ALLINA HEALTH: Test result. Sign in to your account to get your test result(s). Hmm, I thought what can this be? Lo and behold it's today's scan results. I logged in and began to read, and read again, and re-read a third time to be certain. Still couldn't/wouldn't believe it I went and asked Kim to read this email without saying what it was. She read, and read again, and re-read a third time before bursting into tears alongside me. You will notice on the picture the sentence in its entirety reads: The previously seen heterogeneously enhancing hypermetabolic tumor centered in the left oropharynx is no longer present. I texted my oncologist a screenshot of this language on the report to which he quickly replied “Hallelujah!! This is great news.” We see him next Wednesday and the radiologist on Tuesday. I need to track down the surgeon from two years ago and pass the news along. I can’t say for certain if he is a believer or not but his optimism has greatly improved with each miracle he has seen in me. We had spaghetti last night for dinner (one of my very favorite foods) not knowing in advance it would be a celebration meal…but God did.

Side note: This is my third cancer battle in six years and we believe it is our last. I say our because it is equally as demanding on your spouse. It really is.

3. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

Woohoooo!!!! Thank You Lord!!!

4. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

“Behold, the Savior of the world”

sneefy likes this.
  5. sneefy

sneefy Well-Known Member

Praise God! That's awesome news.

Been there with cancer myself. Would not recommend!

silver03 likes this.