Grand Opening

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by Neef, Jul 22, 2004.

1. Neef

Neef New Member

Ok guys, my store's grand opening is Friday July 30th between 5-9 pm. Free food and pop (not sure how good of food), there will be a set of 17's given away to the nicest car, picked by the crowd. We will have raffles too. My friend who is an intern at B96 will try to get them out there broadcasting live. If you have time, come support my store please with the Subies. Bad thing is the City of Apple Valley is now saying I need a "conditional use" permit in order to tint so we will no be able to tint until september. But we DO have another location we COULD do it at.. Thanks and I will keep you guys more posted.

Thanks,

Tony
    Midwest Auto Salon

2. FuJi K

FuJi K Well-Known Member

You know, I COULD used a set of tires and wheels for teh driving that I do.
    Location?

3. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

Sound's like a plan! I'll try to make it out!

4. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Yang

Let me wash my car then I'll come. Red and White is gonna be so TIGHT
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Dude enough of the red and white crap! Holly crap!

5. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

Con-grads Tony! I will try and make it

6. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bikerboy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Yang

Let me wash my car then I'll come. Red and White is gonna be so TIGHT

Dude enough of the red and white crap! Holly crap!

:(...................:mad:........:(!}:)!!!!!!

7. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

Congrats on the shop Tony... address please? I'll be late, but I'll be there for support. See ya on the 30th.

Matt, two weeks ago when I called you at home about the grand opening... I was thinking about this one. My timing is wayyy off :p

8. morganm

morganm New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Neef

Ok guys, my store's grand opening is Friday July 30th between 5-9 pm. Free food and pop (not sure how good of food), there will be a set of 17's given away to the nicest car, picked by the crowd. We will have raffles too. My friend who is an intern at B96 will try to get them out there broadcasting live. If you have time, come support my store please with the Subies. Bad thing is the City of Apple Valley is now saying I need a "conditional use" permit in order to tint so we will no be able to tint until september. But we DO have another location we COULD do it at.. Thanks and I will keep you guys more posted.

Thanks,

Tony
    Midwest Auto Salon

Where exactly is this? I'm just down the road in burnsville off CR42. Would like to stop by for your grand opening in my Subaru! :)

9. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

Congrat's Tony! :cool:

10. Neef

Neef New Member

7604 147th st w
    apple valley, mn 55124

right across from famouse dave's. any parts you guys need let me know. all the mnsubie guys will get it at cost. just pay for shipping and taxes. this is only good until i feel like not doing it anymore. :p just let me know what you guys need. especially anything greddy, hks, and apex. If you guys want, you can all park in our section, we will have an escalade with spinners, a new Benz s500 on 20's, my dead wrx, my friends supercharged type-r, a couple 02 M3's, just to name a few of my buddies going up there. And Matt, plenty of my bike buddies. :D

11. morganm

morganm New Member

12. Neef

Neef New Member

yeap right there. thanks guys hope you all can make it..

13. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

Holy crap that's a long way away :(!! I have that evening off, but I'll won't know for sure if I'm completely available until later in the week. I'll try to be there.

14. kickin_81

I agree. It's not anywhere close to me either. :(

15. balatroWRX

balatroWRX Guest

Congrat's on the shop

Nicest car picked buy the crowd? Wouldn't they already have a nice set of rims? How about stockiest car picked buy the crowd? :D

16. cowboybebop

cowboybebop New Member

I could win stockiest i have only 3 mods (1.muffler 2.foglamp covers 3.clear indicators) I could change 2 of these 3 back to stock in about 10 minutes lol :D

17. MNAutomatic

MNAutomatic New Member

I might be able to make that drive depending on what shape I am in after my surgery so we will see. I would sure like to make it down and check out some more of the subies around town aswell as some of the other hot tuner cars in MN. Is the directions that yahoo gives you the easiest way or is there a better way

18. Substeroo

Substeroo Well-Known Member

I'll see if I can make it. That would be cool.

19. morganm

morganm New Member

SAT is gonna be pretty open for me so I will be down for your grand opening for sure! It's just down the road from me on 42. I dropped by last friday night but I think yall were closed already.

Where do I get an entry form for 'sickest subaru' ? :p

20. Neef

Neef New Member

[​IMG]

The nicest car can be of any make and please be there by 7:00 to register your car. NO FEE, its FREE!! This isnt going to be like a HUGE Grand Opening, but it should be cool.. =)

21. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Neef
    The nicest car can be of any make and please be there by 7:00 to register your car. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I work until 7 :(!!!!! I'll probably won't make it[xx(] Is it possible to register like online and show up a few minutes late? I really want to be in :D

22. Neef

Neef New Member

What time can ya make it there by??? What car are you bringing and i think i can do something about it.

23. morganm

morganm New Member

hah why did I think this was SAT, it's on FRI the 30th =P

I work till 4:30. Hopefully the wife will let me go play for a while and I can swing by :) She might want me to stay home and play with her tho :I

24. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

What time can ya make it there by??? What car are you bringing and i think i can do something about it.

I can probably make it around 7:30-8 :roll:. Coming from north suburbs. Bringing "Red and White" :D. I have pix on the forums under the subaru mods-red/white may not be so tight section. Is it still possible? Thanks

25. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

welp you all know me i'll be there if fuji is......

26. Neef

Neef New Member

hope to see you guys there.. :D

27. Substeroo

Substeroo Well-Known Member

I'm going anyone want to meet up and go? Russ? Fuji?

28. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

I'll see you guys there.

29. kickin_81

I have scheduled to help fix my GF's brother's Corolla's brakes. If it rains, I'll show up. If not, then I'll see you guys at Todd's Church's car show.

30. morganm

morganm New Member

Well I did swing by. The old lifted up poopenwagen got a pretty rave response :) I must have came too late tho; nowhere to park!

I didnt have much time anyhow. Told the wife i had to 'run get some oil from checkers' ;) I also ran out of gas on the way so I was already running late!

Looked like a pretty big turn out and I hope it went as well as you expected.

31. Neef

Neef New Member

Thanks for anyone who stopped by and Im sorry I didnt get to chat with ya. For those who didnt come, wish you would of came. It was a pretty good turn out. Again thanks....Ahh, Matt, good seeing ya bud.

32. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

Thanks,

Tony
    Midwest Auto Salon
    Sorry man couldn't make it maybe next time

33. PHATsuby

PHATsuby Well-Known Member

sorry i couldnt be there to win those rims, i really wanted to.;)

who did win them anyways?

Ben

34. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

will..i lie...due to my accident.....D*** rain.....