Hakkas?

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by bikerboy, Feb 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

Does anyone know who sells hakkas in the metro area? I know it was posted on the old list bit I could not find it.

Or does anyone get deals on tires in the area?

Matt

2. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

Matt,

I know of three place you can goto:

Venburg Tires on Highway 61. The shops in between Toyota and Lexus of Maplewood dealership.

The other place is http://www.andersonmotorsport.com/

Tell them Jordan sent ya... they're a tight knit with Jordan so them Audi guys should be able to hook you up...

The local Tires.com (Discount Tires) should also be able to order you Nokian as well.

Hope it helps... is this for the GTX? Shall I assume it's for the 15th if it happens?

3. bikerboy

"is this for the GTX? Shall I assume it's for the 15th if it happens?"

maybe }:)

what do you mean if it happens?

M

4. yosmiley

I'm sure it'll happen if there's no foul weather involve.

5. bikerboy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by yosmiley

I'm sure it'll happen if there's no foul weather involve.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Foul weather? that started in late Oct. and lasts till mid march LOL

6. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

I've purchased all my Nokians from Anderson Motorsport. Picking up some WRs tomorrow for my moms car :)

7. yosmiley

Jordan, since you're in the mood to buying tires... could you buy me a set of Nokian WR also hehehe... let's call it a late Xmas donation :D

Matt, give them guys a call and see what kind of price they'll give you. I'm sure with your 14" wheels, the price shouldn't be too bad. I sure hope they make'em that size.

8. bikerboy

He had a set of used ones for the car so that was nice! Now I have to figure out how to get the wheels out there b4 the weekend?

M

9. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by yosmiley

Jordan, since you're in the mood to buying tires... could you buy me a set of Nokian WR also hehehe... let's call it a late Xmas donation :D
    I didn't say I was BUYING the tires for my mom, just picking them up.. goes on her plastic :-p

10. John16V

John16V Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">He had a set of used ones for the car so that was nice! Now I have to figure out how to get the wheels out there b4 the weekend?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Anything I could help Matt??

LJ

11. bikerboy

Looking for some help dropping off some rims in Chanhassen during business hours. I know you have a day job so I would doubt you could help with that.

Matt

12. juno

juno Guest

Whrere do you need to drop off tires? I live right by Andersonmotorsport.

13. bikerboy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by juno

Whrere do you need to drop off tires? I live right by Andersonmotorsport.

I think I got it squared away, I am going to go drop them off tonight. If something comes up I will give you a call.

Remember, there is a ice race on sunday in Lakeville. I think we are going to try and do the Opus thing on Sat night as well.

M

14. John16V

John16V Well-Known Member

Opus????!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I hear Opus !!!!!

LJ

15. yosmiley

John, you up for the 15th Ice trail? If you are... let's meet up at Matt's place by 8AM and head out together... just in case Mr. GTX get stranded or should I say "unable to come out of the ditch" LOL :D

Anyone else interested... please let Matt, myself know... well head out together so those whose not familiar with the area won't get lost. It's a pretty straight forward drive but in case you need a map...

Here's the site and location: http://www.glacierlakesqclub.org/IceTrials2004.htm

Sorry to highjack your thread Matt... Now let's get back on topic. Hakka's what can I say about them...

They bite!!!

16. juno

juno Guest

oh, a little sat. night opus fun, I'll have to bring out the GTi. But I might get stuck doing some sort of valentine's day thing.

Just to let everyonre know, the Evo E.T.A. is about 3-4 weeks.
    Sorry I just had to say that:D

17. Todd

Todd The Originator Staff Member

Matt,
    I still have those 15" rims that fit the GTX.

Still want them?

18. bikerboy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by juno

oh, a little sat. night opus fun, I'll have to bring out the GTi. But I might get stuck doing some sort of valentine's day thing.

Just to let everyonre know, the Evo E.T.A. is about 3-4 weeks.
    Sorry I just had to say that:D

Congrads bro! Hope to see you out soon

19. bikerboy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Todd

Matt,
    I still have those 15" rims that fit the GTX.

Still want them?

Todd:

I have some mechanical issues that I need to attend to right now just to get it to the point where I can drive it. I will have to pass for a bit till I get the finances straight.

**** 2 project cars suck lots of money really fast!

M

20. Substeroo

Substeroo Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Todd:

I have some mechanical issues that I need to attend to right now just to get it to the point where I can drive it. I will have to pass for a bit till I get the finances straight.

**** 2 project cars suck lots of money really fast!

M<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Translation: Nope. Broke. :eek:)

21. Scooby02

Scooby02 Well-Known Member

Juno,
    You live in Chan? I do, on the other side of town. We'll have to get together sometime..

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.