Hello!

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by kickin_81, Oct 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

Yesterday on my way to school after getting off work, I was going northbound on 52 and merging onto 94 eastbound driving my silver GC Impreza. I was just minding my own business stopping and going with traffic when I catch a glimpse of hands moving inside a minivan with tinted windows in front of me. Surprised, I look again. I notice that the two passengers (looked like two teenage girls from their long hair) sitting in the back of the van were waving at me. I didn't know how long they were waving but they probably were for a while until I noticed them. I smiled and waved back. *sigh* The rare pleasures of driving. That made my day. :)

2. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

Thats made your day! :D WOW

Imagine if they would of flashed ya, you might of never made it to school, but than again their just kids. :D So keep your eye's on the road, Jabronee.............

3. Dynapar

Dynapar Well-Known Member

its always fun to see a friendly face on the road, atleast it beats people cuttign you off all the time.

4. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

Fong, seems similiar to your other phalen lake story. Its a sign saying you dont need pa houa, go be a pimp and join the club:D...:I.:mad:

5. kickin_81

"Driving is like a box of chocolates. You'll never know who you gonna meet."

Martin, I agree. In my daily commutes, I try to stay on task with what I'm doing... driving control from point A to point B. I've seen instances where people would drive so aggressively that they almost cause accidents. As for me, I only drive fast when I'm approaching a curve when I have an open lane. I just maintain my current speed (my mph is a secret). :D

Chong, if I was flashed by them, I would have crashed. No doubt about it. LOL!

Yia, meeting women are obstacles that I have to go through in order to maintain a healthy relationship. It's not easy to meet hot women from time to time, but let me say that it sure does help my sanity. ;)

6. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

GIRLS GONE WILD IS HEReeeE!!!!

7. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

could have atleast wrote in big font on a paper...CAN I GET YOUR NUMBA? for the less fortunate like yia.....:p

8. BlackDubRX

BlackDubRX New Member

LMFAO LVT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

9. Grimm

Grimm New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kickin_81

"Driving is like a box of chocolates. You'll never know who you gonna meet."
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    You also need to remember the statment 15 will get you 20....

10. Zola

Zola Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kickin_81

Yesterday on my way to school after getting off work, I was going northbound on 52 and merging onto 94 eastbound driving my silver GC Impreza. I was just minding my own business stopping and going with traffic when I catch a glimpse of hands moving inside a minivan with tinted windows in front of me. Surprised, I look again. I notice that the two passengers (looked like two teenage girls from their long hair) sitting in the back of the van were waving at me. I didn't know how long they were waving but they probably were for a while until I noticed them. I smiled and waved back. *sigh* The rare pleasures of driving. That made my day. :)

And then?

11. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Zola

And then?

He went home and:p

12. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bikerboy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Zola

And then?

He went home and:p

got out of his car and then?

13. capone

capone Guest

14. kickin_81

...and then I :D.

No further comment. }:)

15. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

I declare a moment of silence..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................:eek:)

16. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

...and then I :D.

No further comment. }:)

And JUST LOOSE IT ah ah ah ah ah Go Crazy, OH BABI ah ah ah ah ah

17. EchoWrx

EchoWrx New Member

Man that's cool because I'm happy the story didnt go like like this... "Fong was drivin north on 52 merging on to 94W when all of the sudden a blue Sti pulls up along side of him. He didnt know how long it was there before he noticed that a vertical smile was waving (mooning) him through the driver side window. As the blu STi passed Fong noticed the licence plate it said in big blue letters,"YOSMILEY!" (land of ten thousand lakes)
    :p

18. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

LOL

19. kickin_81

Funny thing is... I know Vic will pull a stunt like that on me. I just know it. :eek:

20. EchoWrx

EchoWrx New Member

:)LOL:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.