Help Wanted - Prototyper

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by silver03, May 6, 2022.

1. silver03

silver03 Well-Known Member

I am working with one of my favorite companies to find an outdoor power equipment prototyper. This person needs to be able to weld, machine, paint, build tooling fixtures, and have a baseline knowledge of hydraulics. With that knowledge, you will fabricate, build, test, and instruct assembler procedures. This role reports directly to the VP of operations. North metro -$31-33/hr. M-F perm role. The privately held company is a smaller one with ~80 employees recently having celebrated its 100-year anniversary and currently undergoing a sizeable building expansion. Hand raisers?

2. silver03

New role. Again, one of my favorites (I only have 3 favorites). We are working on a very interesting role with a very interesting company in the southwest metro. They are looking for a (mechanical or talented manufacturing) engineer to aid in experiment design and process development for their smaller medical coatings/films company. They have a 20-year history of steady growth and customized solutions for their med device customers. Over the past 5 years, revenue has tripled and a couple of years ago they built their own building in Chaska. I cannot speak highly enough of the CEO and leadership team there. This brilliant "island of misfit toys" is looking to pay ~90k give or take. Hand raisers?

3. silver03

Hopefully an easier one-Sales Engineer for a medical coatings company in SW metro. Someone who is a very organized people person (customer facing) ideally with an engineering or chemistry education or background. 2 or 4 year or no degree as long as they can do the job. 60-65k with the same company as above. Let the hand raising begin!

4. Krazylegz1485

Krazylegz1485 Well-Known Member

*sits on hands...

silver03 and tangledupinblu like this.