Hi from south of the river...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Mat' started by 59ctd, Jan 3, 2021.

1. 59ctd

59ctd Member

Hello new guy here. I've owned Subaru's since the 80's. A 2009 Legacy GT is my DD. I was going to post a pic of three of our Subaru's but I have not yet figured out how to insert or link a picture.

2. Optimus8304

Optimus8304 Member

Welcome. To upload a picture you hit the button under the space where you type the message that says upload a file.

3. 59ctd

59ctd Member

I will try again... We have four Subarus. I hope the picture shows below. Here are three of our rigs. On the right is my son's 09 Outback, on the left is our 08 Legacy 2.5i Limited, in the front is my 09 Legacy GT and not pictured is my wife's 2018 Forester XT. Yeah, the picture is odd and is from June 2019 we used the cars to hold down the party tent for my daughter's graduation. They held during a huge wind burst.

I found the forum with G searches for local Twin Cities tuning shops that could properly check out my stock 09 LGT's health as I am thinking on doing a stage 1 on it - possibly.
    20190614_185742.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2021
    Butthau5 and kongzilla like this.
  4. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

I fixed the picture for you! And I like it, “Subaru’s are keeping the party together!” Haha.

Welcome to MNSUBARU! If you need to take the car in and want the best for her, take her to Jesse and the guys at JMA in Osseo.
    https://www.jmautomn.com/

-Josh

59ctd likes this.
  5. Optimus8304

Optimus8304 Member

I'm rather jealous that you have a Legacy GT. I always wanted a outback XT but I went with a 2014 outback 3.6R instead. I hope you find this forum helpful as I have in the past.

6. MidnightImpreza

MidnightImpreza Well-Known Member

Welcome. Great pic. It just shows the versatility of Subarus. :thumbup:

Butthau5 and tangledupinblu like this.