HIN was very unimpressive, anyone else agree?

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by wrxpeed, Jul 25, 2004.

1. wrxpeed

wrxpeed CobraPeed

Yeah, just got back from chicago, now my left arm is as red as a fire truck from being in the window of my car for six hours while the sun pummelled it. But yeah, i thought HIN was pretty crappy, heard that the fall show is much, much, better. Not many people there either. There was more going on in the parking lot. but man, teh street scene there is sweet, not at all comparable to here. ON saturday i rolled down to a local shop with a buddy who lives there, and it had about 9 supras outside, and we saw 5 dyno pulls of a 500 hp supra. So i guess that was the highlight of the weekend, seeing some supras for free, instead of paying $22 bucks admisssion and $14 parking (yeah $14 to park) for HIN.

Bryan

2. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

I forgot all about HIN since a month ago. Too bad it sucked. Autovations is coming to Minneapolis again. May be worth it. Maybe not, but at least you don't have to pack on 500 miles to go to it. :)

3. wrxpeed

wrxpeed CobraPeed

yeah the mileage sucks, i put on 976.8 miles this weekend, gas prices there and in Wisconsin are high as crap, i paid about 2.25 everywhere i went, one place i stopped at had 89.5 octane for about $2.17. Then i saw gas here at about 1.60 something, way cheaper. Gas alone cost my $100 this weekend, another reason the weekend wasn't the greates.