Holiday Lights Tour Rally

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by SurlyOldManMN, Dec 18, 2012.

1. SurlyOldManMN

SurlyOldManMN Omdat fok jou Staff Member

Hi folks. Quick heads up the Holiday Lights Tour Rally be taking place on Friday, December 21.

It is $3 to participate (covers costs) and you must get ahold of Mark TONIGHT.

From Mark Larson, rally master:

Folks:
    We're going to do the Holiday LIghts Tour Friday, December 21. The event starts at 7 PM at the Shoreview Community Center. Take Hwy 96 east from I-35W or west from I-35E to Victoria St. Take Victoria one block north, then right into the parking lot. The Community Center is the big building behind the library. Find us in the upstairs lobby.
    If you've never done one of these before, it's quite fun. We give you a map of the northern suburbs and a list of addresses to find Christmas LIghts displays and answer questions about some of the more interesting stuff. It's low-key and just for fun - no competition, entry fees, insurance or trophies, just a good time. We ask $3 per car to cover the cost of printing. The event ends in Blaine after 9:00.
    It's a great event for the whole family. The questions are such that you don't usually have to get out of the car, though sometimes it's easier. At the endpoint we'll compare answers and tell some stories.
    If you're interested, just drop me a line so I know how many copies to print.

Mark Larson
    Marblesoft-Simtech
    [email protected]

2. Subie Lovers

Subie Lovers Well-Known Member

I work tonight or it would be on!!!

3. phi11

phi11 Well-Known Member

me too.

Subie Lovers likes this.
  4. SurlyOldManMN

SurlyOldManMN Omdat fok jou Staff Member

As of right now there are two available slots with 24 cars confirmed. Last, last chance. :)