How many people gave you the finger today?

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by n/a, Feb 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n/a

n/a Guest

Allright, my A4 has been at the dealer this whole last week it's been snowing. I lent my old 5000 Quattro to my G/F, that's been unavailable. So, for this last week I've been tooling around in a Chrysler Sebring loaner. Not the worst car I've driven - but it's down there - especially in this snow.

Well - I had enough today and swiped the Legacy away from my sister! I was an AWD addict in withdrawl getting a hit out there! Four! - count 'em - Four! different people in different places gave me the finger. Who knew that hanging the tail out around a corner makes other people nervous. :D

2. Gspot

Gspot New Member

theres a word for that.....oh yeah, envy.

3. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

I got honked by SUV driver mostly. They also happen to be the one in the ditch the most also, Hmmm... ;)

4. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

I don't have time to look at the people going 5 mph in the snow. Sometimes they flash their highbeams at me though. Usually I tap my brake rapidly or turn on and off my rear fog a few times to let them know I got their signal and they can just suck it.

5. RallyNavvie

RallyNavvie Well-Known Member

I almost got t-boned Monday night coming home from work because of some twat who didn't slow down for a red light early enough. Fortunately I was able to fan the throttle and he just barely missed my rear bumper. I don't think I'd have been able to get away from him in that situation without AWD :(!

6. Substeroo

Substeroo Well-Known Member

Yesterday I had to get from Hopkins to Downtown St. Paul by 5:45 and I left at 4:30. Those drivers are sooooo incredibly SLOW!! My GOD! It was frustrating as hell to be in the fast lane behind some SATURN going 20 when the road had no snow where the tires go, just in the middle and on either side. It's like F$@#in A! move over! Let some one who can handle it drive already! I mean, I understand being safe and cautious but there's also being OVERLY cautious! Just don't go out if you are going to drive 2+ miles an hour. :(!:(!:(!

7. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

It took me about 1.5 hours to get to my commute which normally takes 20 min. :(!

8. Mark Holden

Mark Holden New Member

Since my WRX is in the shop (and before that it was just too freakin' cold to want to depend on that AAA batter Subaru puts in there, so I can't see people giving me the finger. My truck sits too high for that :)

And the people I've pulled out of snowbanks don't seem to be offended by my ability to move through snow at all. Funny...

9. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

lol...experence those every time the snow hits...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.