HOW NOT TO ACT PART DEUX. Starring 'thakrazymule', Narrarated by readymix

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by thakrazymule, Aug 25, 2013.

1. thakrazymule

thakrazymule Active Member

Hello everyone,

In the past, we here at MNSubaru have used other's complete and utter failure at life and forum use to highlight some things that are sure to get you sent to time-out or banhammered from existence.

Yesterday evening, I was sitting on my couch with my feet kicked up, and my loving wife informed me that we should probably head up to bed because it was Sunday and 11:30 and a new work week is upon us. I grabbed my tablet and took a quick peek around my favorite sites, and noticed that there was some stupid happening in the For Sale forum here. There were 3 reported posts in the reports section, so I started looking them over and checking on the content. What you see below is what I found in one of the threads.

--Readymix

Wow. Yer a winner aren't ya buddy? :rolleyes: <--------- (this is where the fun starts ;))

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2013
  2. 06TR

06TR Member

Buzz off troll. If your not interested there is zero reason for your involvement in this conversation.

3. thakrazymule

GLWS ;)

4. thakrazymule

I possibly would have been interested in these. Pics would have been nice. I looked under my car, and mine aren't rusty. But starting to feel soft. Are yours? What happen to keeping your WRX one that wasn't "tinkered with, or butchered in 20-25 years?" :p

5. 06TR

06TR Member

If you were seriously interested starting off with an insult probably wasnt the best introduction ;)

What do you want to see? My car has 48k, always garage kept, and cared for like I am going to keep it for 20 years. They are as firm as they always have been.

So you predict no one will be interested in restoring these cars in 15-20 years?? We will just have to see. Lets keep in touch and revisit the conversation then ;)

6. thakrazymule

I merely asked a question. Which you took as an insult. I bet you really excel when it comes to sales, don't ya? Never will I do business with someone who doesn't have the common courtesy to provide a picture when trying to sell something via the internet.

I have a 2006 WRX, as you do, but with 110,000 miles on it. Big difference is, mine has only seen one Minnesota winter. So it has ZERO rust at this point. If your car had been in MN for 7 years. I doubt they look as rust free as mine. But a pic could have changed my mine on this.

And these cars, stock parts are dime a dozen man. So restoring one should be pretty easy on 20 years. It's not a 68 Camaro, there has been a few more WRX's made ;-)

7. xluben

xluben Well-Known Member

I hope no one buys these.

8. 06TR

06TR Member

Wow, you guys are up late for a school night. Does mom and dad know?

Im sorry if you guys are short on reading comprehension and need pictures to learn anything. Can you tell if a strut is in good condition from looking at a picture? I didnt think so. Instead of offering generic, unsolicited "advice" about selling something, you could possibly reread my original post and find all of the answers. Since it was obviously difficult let me lay it out for you.... my screename is 06TR, as in 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX TR. As far as I know the TR was a sedan only model. I could have stated that and I apologize. Secondly, from "the strut mount down" should have been a clue that everything between the strut mount and the strut is included. Again, I could have been more clear so here you go... Included for the front struts(starting from the top down) Iis the dust cover, strut mount, washer, spring seat, rubber isolator between the seat and the spring, spring, strut, assembled as one unit. The rears will include(again from the top down) strut mount, spring, rubber isolator, and strut assembled as one unit.

Is there any surface rust you ask... sure, there is probably a small amount. Does it affect the performance of the part? Absolutely not.

As stated in my original post, these are still supporting my vehicle so pictures would be of them installed. I wasnt asking for money upfront, just seeing if anyone needed good condition struts at a reasonable price. If your interested, send me a PM. If you want to play high school games please do so elsewhere.

9. TMF

TMF Well-Known Member

Wow, this thread blew up.

Anyway, point here is that we are curious of the condition....ie any rust, clunks, leaks, etc. Again, pics will help, when you have a chance. I am passing as I have a wagon, but others may still be very interested.

10. TMF

TMF Well-Known Member

Whoops, posted before I saw your latest post. Thanks for more info and glws!

11. thakrazymule

Surface rust does not interest. Thanks for answering like the mature adult that you clearly are. :rolleyes: Why would I want to purchase something that's clearly going to rust more? I don't. That's why I asked.

I bet the TR you are so proud of is really gonna be so rare on 20 years. Especially compared to my Limited.

Once again, GLWS. Mister old mature man, who apparently enjoys making fun of potential buyers, by telling them it is past their high school bed time.

12. 06TR

06TR Member

Thank you TMF for showing these guys a response with just a touch of cooth.

I guess stating they have 48k wasnt as descriptive as I could have been. The struts arent brand new but are in a typical condition of a strut with that many miles on it. There are no known issues and I have no reason to believe they are anything but what I have described.

13. 06TR

06TR Member

Thank you for proving my point. Its clear your not interested so move along. Good day sir :)

14. thakrazymule

Blown me. Douche

15. 06TR

06TR Member

Have to stoop to name calling huh. Again, thank you for proving my point now sit down and stfu ;)

16. thakrazymule

Sorry, I don't listen. Just like when my mom and dad told me to go to bed earlier. I'm defiant like that. So, sir, with all due respect, (since I respect my elders) go fornicate yourself. Douche.

17. readymix

readymix ...Lest ye be trod upon... Staff Member

Next stupid ass comment in this thread is getting a ban.
    i cleaned up the mess. OP, posting pics is kindof a courtesy thing. Everyone else, is the struts are still on the car, pics arent likely going to happen.
    To reiterate, **** slinging in for sale threads is a quick trip to the door.

18. thakrazymule

Good. Facking ban me. I've only managed to find a few decent people on here any way, the rest of you aren't worth it. It'll give me a good excuse to not waste any more of my free time on here. Take your struts, this forum, and your "I'm so cool" attitude, and shove it straight up your ass.

Stuck686 likes this.
  19. readymix

Did everyone catch that? thakrazymule started off by insulting the guy that posted his struts for sale, then a few posts later, he acts like nothing happened and that the seller was name calling and being immature to him when thakrazymule was just asking a question. Then, towards the end, he just resorts to your typical junior high name calling "blow me, douche."

At this point, I came into the thread and cleaned up the posts, asked everyone to stop, and sent thakrazymule 2 points for trolling the thread using the site warning system. Now, as you may have seen from past experiences, the site warning system issues a private message to the offending party informing them of why they received an infraction, which comes from one of the options we have to choose for why we are dishing out points. Let me put it to you this way, if you get warned by a moderator, that PM that you get wasn't typed up personally by us, it was generated by the forum software automatically. All we did was click a few buttons.

So, with that said, the dumbest thing you can do is reply to those messages like a jackass....

20. readymix

This is a trascript from my inbox, as inbox messages can't be transferred out of the inbox and into the forum....

Now, remember, all I did was click a few buttons to issue him a couple warning points, then post up on that guy's for sale thread saying I had cleaned up and for everyone to calm down. Took me about 3 minutes tops. The above inbox message is what I woke up to this morning.

Subie Lovers likes this.
  21. idget

idget Want to pokéman? PM ShortytheFirefighter Staff Member

lol, I would have sent him this and asked him if he wanted a hug.
    [​IMG]

Then slapped him with the banhammer.

22. readymix

My response to his "fagget" message.

True to my word, I decided to power trip.

1) First off, you were repeatedly and conspicuously breaking the rules. If I didn't come along and slap you with an infraction, some other moderator/admin would have. Not sure how that is power tripping, but whatever. I've power trip moderated on here before, and for the most part, every time I've done it, whomever got the **** end of it deserved it 100%. I used a gentle hand with you...

2) When you get your forthcoming infraction points, remember, the forum auto-generates the letter you receive that tells you you've screwed up and what your punishment is. It isn't some personal shot across the bow, it's GENERATED BY THE SYSTEM.

3) It is best, when you've been gently moderated to simply walk away from it. An apology is nice, but I've seen enough children, just like this guy, come and go from MNSubaru without apologizing to those they've pissed off, to know that that will likely never happen. It is, however, a terrible idea to become combative with the moderation staff when your posts are moderated.

4) Finally...come on, guys. Most of you know me. I'm less insulted by being called an old man in a girl car or a "fagget" than I am by the fact that you think stupid, feeble bull**** like that would hurt my feelers at all. I mean, seriously, is that really all you have in this day and age? "Fagget?" I'm pretty sure calling people "Fagget" ceased to be cutting edge about 25 years ago when the fat kid at school was calling out lesser dorks with it. That's what hurts me the most. You didn't put any effort in. You just phoned it in and went to bed. I mean, here you are, on the verge of being banned, you want your last meal to be "fagget?" At least spell it right. The ****** tells me that you at least had the brain to spell it correctly. But you couldn't even do that right, though I suppose I'm expecting far too much from someone who still calls people "fagget." I wont even touch the midlife 'crises' comment, as that is a pretty weak assessment. Hard to have a midlife crisis when you're 34 and have no kids, work a steady job, and have a great marriage. But those are all concepts that you learn and understand when you get older and wiser. People that still use "fagget" as an insult likely don't grasp such ideas and concepts.

So, to summarize. Go read the rules. Don't break them. If you do break them, we will warn you. That warning will come to your inbox. Take it in stride and move on. You screwed up and got caught. Unlike a speeding ticket, you don't get to plead it to a lesser infraction by coming to court. And calling the cop and the judge "faggets" will just land you in jail permanently.

Stuck686 likes this.
  23. readymix

Moved to general public view

24. ShortytheFirefighter

ShortytheFirefighter Pokemans. I has none. Staff Member

In for the gangbang.

TSTRBOY2004, Ryan, ofspunk7 and 3 others like this.
  25. JasonoJordan

JasonoJordan Well-Known Member

Yea this isn't the 1st time he has trolled up threads either.

26. ShortytheFirefighter

When you have a Limited you can do that.

MCXL, pillboy, Jerf and 4 others like this.
  27. fancyfootwork15

fancyfootwork15 Well-Known Member

Good read, please ban him. I'm not sure how many more times I can read "yer" before I start believing that's how it is correctly spelled.

28. yarpirate

yarpirate BANNED

ur*

tehfuzz and ofspunk7 like this.
  29. blackozone

blackozone Well-Known Member

Once again, I have to ask, if you think this forum is so lame, why do you keep coming back? When I was a kid and a party was lame, I just excused myself to go do something else. I didn't whinge on about it to the people that chose to be there.

TSTRBOY2004, fancyfootwork15 and TMF like this.
  30. TMF

TMF Well-Known Member

I was wondering the same exact thing. He's been ****ting up threads for a while now and I'm glad to see that action was taken. I've actually met him in person before to look at an impreza he was selling a while back...he was fine in person, but not sure what his deal is with his online personality.

31. idget

interdasting

32. JasonoJordan

JasonoJordan Well-Known Member

Yea he seemed like a nice enough guy in person was going to rent a room from me while he was doing a job down here in the cities..idk what his deal is.

33. gc8

gc8 Well-Known Member

Don't drink and internet? Or, if this how you act when you're drinking, maybe just don't drink at all?

tangledupinblu and tehfuzz like this.
  34. idget

this is my favorite part

35. ShortytheFirefighter

Definitely a crowd pleaser, that's for sure.

36. Stuck686

Stuck686 Member

blown me lol

Jim C likes this.
  37. john

john Well-Known Member

Fight fight fight!

38. retreif

retreif Well-Known Member

Midlife crisis at 34? Damn kids.

39. AWDimprezaL

AWDimprezaL has more posts than you

When this kid joined I just knew he was destined for greatness.

Aegis, TSTRBOY2004 and readymix like this.
  40. tonyM

tonyM Well-Known Member

BUMP....

Yes I know its a sticky.

tehfuzz likes this.
  41. readymix

Yes, life now ends when you turn 60.

42. Stuck686

Stuck686 Member

yer such a fagget!! blown me though ?

43. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Surprisingly, he didn't fire off a mean email to the admin email crying about everyone beaning mean to him.:bye:

Russ

44. readymix

Give it time. He's been in his inbox all day. I mean...I have no idea what he's been up to because his status is set to "hidden"

45. boone1186

boone1186 Active Member

With the name 'thakrazymule' you know he was trouble from the get go.