If you have not driven an STi...

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by Steve-o, Nov 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve-o

Steve-o Administrator Staff Member

<font size="6">DON'T!</font id="size6">

I drove Erik's (dream) STi this weekend and I can tell you that it is a COMPLETELY different car than any I have driven. I knew the tranny would be awesome, but the torque is insane. It only had 600 miles on it so I was shifting under 4k, but it definitly felt more powerful than my car. You just touch the steering wheel and the car wants to take a 90 degree turn.

In conclusion:
    Don't drive one unless you have the cash to get one.

Steve

2. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

Hahaha lol..........for Erik's sake I hope you had a diaper on! jp

It is a different animal, but its not by that much. I'ved had the previlege of driving a few, including Vic's at BIR. Very impressive indeed, but on that day I think he was more impressed than I. He's a much prouder owner after that. :D

For anyone lucky enough to test drive your friends STI, you should drive it with extra caution, more then you would with anyone else's.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed it!

C ;)

3. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

All I have to say is >>>:D:D:D

4. AspitFire

AspitFire Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Dream

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    hey eric, so this means i get to give it a test drive next?? by the way i think matt is going to help me install that rockblocker this weekend.

5. capone

capone Guest

i <3 my sti

6. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by AspitFire

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Dream

hey eric, so this means i get to give it a test drive next?? by the way i think matt is going to help me install that rockblocker this weekend.

LOL :D I might even show you what real HP is in a STI too.

7. Musashi

OB1 this pretty much sum's it up!

[​IMG]

Would you agree!

Super C

8. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

LOL, I want a ride in the horesepower monster!!!!:cool:

9. Steve-o

Steve-o Administrator Staff Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bikerboy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by AspitFire

oooohhhh..

me first me first!:D

Steve

10. AspitFire

AspitFire Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bikerboy

If you are offering, i am accepting the offer, see you saturday! :D

11. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

I didn't know matt takes offers for free ride! put me on the list!

12. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

LOL You guys crack me up!

13. wrxpeed

wrxpeed CobraPeed

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mushashi

OB1 this pretty much sum's it up!

[​IMG]

Would you agree!

Super C
    LMAO a lot, but hey i need a ride too...

14. STiSchucky

STiSchucky New Member

STi's= Teh SLoW dont waste your time riding in one of these clunkers

15. Musashi

Welcome Kirk! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.