intro subaru movie

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by wagonL, Apr 3, 2005.

1. wagonL

wagonL Well-Known Member

so...when do you think we should start???i think we can anytime..day time or night or both...lol...this will be soo cool...:D..i like the idea...well let us know..

wagonL

2. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

looks like I'll be in town this weekend...and still RWD...Anyone want a subie wagon doing a brakestand? It's possible, very, very possible...}:)

3. Dynapar

Dynapar Well-Known Member

yes it is. i already have it on video too. cough(onewheelwonder)cough

i am in after i get my new door on this week.

4. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

sounds good! ill help out even if i dont have my subie yet.

5. kongzilla

kongzilla Well-Known Member

can i be in it

6. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Dynapar

yes it is. i already have it on video too. cough(onewheelwonder)cough<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I know you do, but we need one in the daylight...maybe with tony's xt6-powered hatch.

besides, exactly how many big black streaks can you're car leave?!?! }:)

7. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

Crap...once again, I have to back out...I've been overruled, again, on bringing my car up this weekend, so I won't be in town...Guess I probably won't be in it, unless y'all wait until after schools out (middle of may) but even then, my car will be under construction...

8. Dynapar

i bet this will be a runnign production. probably just keep adding to it as we go.

in regard to how many black streak my car can leave. IF i were rolling backwards, and slammed first at redline i could leave 4. IF

i havent done that and i dont want to.

9. morganm

morganm New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Dynapar
    i havent done that and i dont want to.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

That's wussy talk! :D

10. Dynapar

i prefer to keep all the teeth on my gears.

11. RallyNavvie

RallyNavvie Well-Known Member

I'll cut the film when we're done as long as it's recorded to MiniDV.

How about I bring my MiniDV to the meet and record everyone's ride parading out the lot? If anything it'd be good filler on the video. Only thing I need is a better mic for recording, like a decent one with a windscreen.

12. wagonL

wagonL Well-Known Member

welll.. i was planning on doing this during the summer
    so we can have more time..or we can pratice do some shoots for a preview..you know what i mean..well..everyone at firestone and all other places we should meet up someplace and have a big meeting or talk so we can have ideas and start out from there..any one agrees???

wagonL..

ps...im the 93 black wagon that looks like fuji's wagon...

13. Battle Scar

Battle Scar New Member

chux u should come drifting with me since ur wagon is rwd.

14. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Battle Scar

chux u should come drifting with me since ur wagon is rwd.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I'd love to, but it's not really powerful enough to keep the wheels spinning on dry pavement for very long, and...is still in the cities (stupid parents...grumble....grumble...)

15. Battle Scar

Battle Scar New Member

u got enough power to do a brake stand and no power to smoke the tires while drifting????? if thats really the problem theres couple ways to make ur tires easier to spin. when ur sliding u can push the brake a lil so the weight of the car will go to the front then the weight of the rear will be lighter then u can spin the rear tires easier. or u can put some bald tires on the back or thinner tires.

16. Dynapar

chux install some bleach sprayers over the back tires. then they wil start to slip.

17. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Battle Scar

u got enough power to do a brake stand and no power to smoke the tires while drifting?????<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

yea, these old subies have front e-brake, and with a broken front axle, i can have lo-range RWD, lots of good brakestand gearing. but the tires are only spinning at about 10-15mph, anything faster than that, and I've got nothin