It's snowing!

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by kickin_81, Mar 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

Alright. Who's got into an accident today? As of 12:20, the streets of downtown St. Paul are still not salted. It's white everywhere! I heard that there was a lot (about 14) accidents on 94 west. I was even told that they closed 94 west because of the accidents. Anyone with a story to tell?

2. Zola

Zola Well-Known Member

Totally clear when I came in to work this morning. Haha at everyone on the roads between 10 AM and noon.

3. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kickin_81

Anyone with a story to tell?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

took my friend's tocama 2 minutes to climb a hill....:)

well there was this protege that almost hit a legOB. protege was making right turn....AT A COMPLETE STOP attempting to make a right turn up a hill...it just kept understeering and understeering right into on comming trafic which was the legOB. it was so close! less than 1ft away before hitting the OB. but luckily it turned in time...

4. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

a little to late but....here my story...i was on my 50 minutes break at school....and decided to go home...come to a stop light..(on snelling and County Rd B) didnt think the road was that slippery..so of course i was going like 5 miles over the speed limit...(its 35)and **** light turns red..so slow down..lol..the car didnt slow down..it was but not enough to slow up behind a students car...so i pulled e-brake...you mihgt be wondering why i did that....lol..i dont know but het it worked....car slow down and the back kinda swing to the left....wow.....car stop...just about 7inches away from hiting the back of a car....the driver didnt have a clue wat as happening behind her.....close....people drive like a granny when it snows....

5. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

The snow and ice is only friendly when you take advantage of it. Several members in here have been involved in snow related accidents... I'm not saying any names.

6. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by subi_2.5rs

light turns red..so slow down..lol..the car didnt slow down..<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Tires, tires, tires! I can't say enough about having a separate set of tires for winter!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.