July 31 Subaru dyno day

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by bikerboy, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Neef

Neef New Member

Ok let me know when and where and we can meet up. I go tu Uni once in awhile, been out there once this year...Just let me know

2. Scooby02

Scooby02 Well-Known Member

Neef Where you located? EP area? you have a silver sedan right?

Dave

3. hi Im paul yath

hi Im paul yath Guest

Matt,

Sup playa, hows the turbo comming along. Heading to University tonight?

Paul

4. Neef

Neef New Member

yea im in EP as of now. I do have a silver sedan. You around here too?...

5. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by hi Im paul yath

Matt,

Sup playa, hows the turbo comming along. Heading to University tonight?

Paul
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Paul:

I hope to get to it this week. I will drop you a line as soon as I get it done.

M

6. Scooby02

Scooby02 Well-Known Member

Yeah Im in Chan Neef.
    LAter

7. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

8. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

Fong,

I'm thinking your refering to the last two posts; well thats one's interpretation, not that I'm protecting them. But it really does not matter, what does matter is that Matt is getting the best deal for everyone and RS Motors is going to agree to his terms. Besides Matt's got one of the best Utec tuners coming. And for those base line runners, all we can ask for is the least amount for a few pulls, as long as they are insured.

The fact of the matter is Ron is not a business person, he's a mechanic, I've met him, you can't expect him to be making business decisions with customers, but honesty and guidelines seem to be an issue.

I'll let OB1 reply on this note since its this is his baby. I'm sure he will do whats best for everyone.

C

9. bikerboy

maybe he should ask what the price is instead of posting a bunch of crap.

My price reflects the fact that we are getting a group rate.

10. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bikerboy

maybe he should ask what the price is instead of posting a bunch of crap.

My price reflects the fact that we are getting a group rate.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Doh, I misunderstood you (Matt) on the pricing issue. Thanks for clearing that up... no pun intended for you. I can sense it in your frustration LOL.:D

I was more interested in how RSMotor does their business dealing with us as a customer. I would be piss if they screw you over and charge you a $1k just to rent their Dyno for a day when they don't do that with other customer. I know you've put a lot of cash down for your car and would like to get every HP/TRQ squeeze out of it.

I will still do my base line pull and as we talked about it last week... I would careless if I get to pull on the same day, weeks or a month later.

Sorry for the confusion...

11. bikerboy

I set the prices! Not him.

I am paying 1000.00 for the whole day on the dyno.

I am paying 750.00 for Jorges services.

What other people charge is not my concern. This is what I am charging for the pulls. You all need to bear in mind that this is not a base pull party this is a tuning session to get HP from WRX/STI's. If the time permits we can do base runs after the tuning is done.

I am kind of mad about this, I have alote invested in this and I have one deposit at this point. If I dont start hearing from some of these people I will give there spots to the people I have on the waiting list.

If you cant afford it or want to quibble about a few dollars I will move on with my own agenda and there will be no dyno tuning this time through Jorge. I will pay him the money we will tune my car and that will be it!

M

12. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

My hands are quivering. [xx(]

Don't take me off the list, Matt. Now that I know the situation of the financing, I can pay you instead of asking the shop. I'll meet you at one of our meets and pay up. :)

13. bikerboy

Deposits only apply to those getting tuned . I will not collect deposits for people who would like base pulls as I cannot be sure we will have time.