Just some pics - sorry pics are big

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by TSTRBOY2004, Dec 18, 2005.

1. TSTRBOY2004

TSTRBOY2004 Well-Known Member

justs few pics of when my family was here from Australia.. we went to Denver and they finally got to see real snow...

2. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

LOL looks like a lot of fun! Where was this?

3. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

its probably denver as stated in his post! looks like he had loads of fun! thanks for the pics!

4. SKullman

SKullman Well-Known Member

Do you guys really ride snowmobiles without helmets?

5. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

Wrxboy20003 hasn't realized this yet, but he lives in Minnesota and we just got a ton of snow recently. :p

6. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

fun

7. TSTRBOY2004

TSTRBOY2004 Well-Known Member

In Denver we did cause it was at a tour place and we had only 8 others with us... and the tracks were one way one lane.... we ripped it up in the open field but with 5 ft - 7ft of snow it was kinda soft if you came off... and the trails were so rough that we didnt go fast.. we tried but was very bouncy... I would wear a helmet here in MN on a snowmobile though... on my bike it is a different story... not all the time.. only when I go out of the local streets.. like if I am going 10-15mins from my place on busier roads.. YES SIR... but around town (Jordan / Shakopee) not always...

Hey Fong maybe we would call it a tonne of snow if I scraped up the pile in my shop parking lot and weighed it.. ha ha ha compared to Denver... what we got in 4 days we got every night almost... but yeah the snow here is better than none... now I have an old snowmobile in my shop that we tore down today and are rebuilding the engine... 91 Polaris 340 Indy Lite.. should be fun