LaXCruise “Do’s and Do Not’s”!

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by tangledupinblu, Aug 22, 2018.

1. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

Hello all OG’s and first timers! So i’m going to run through a few things real quick. That way Saturday morning won’t be the first and only time that you hear them!

Do’s!!:coffee:
    -Do show up early or “on time” for the cruise. I’ll be there at 7:30am, we depart at 9am after a brief “drivers meeting”.

-Do show up with a full tank of fuel! There are no BP’s near the Walmart that we meet at with exception of Robert St in West St Paul. So be full when you arrive!
    Copy paste me!: BP, 1820 S Robert St, West St Paul, MN 55118

-Do bring exact change if you are paying cash for the cruise. I may be able to break a $20 for you, but i may not.(you can always donate the extra $5 if you’d like.)

-Do see me to get your raffle tickets and get any questions answered because you didn’t read this thread. I will be set up with a table near the WRB BRZ.

-Do take the time to run into Walmart and grab stuff that you may need for the ride! WE DO NOT STOP!! Not for weeing, not for sight seeing, not for catastrophic failures. Again, WE DO NOT STOP-AT ALL! If your car stops working, we encourage a couple of members that could possibly help out to pull over and do so. But i cannot stop the whole group.

-Do drive respectfully! We are going to be a nuisance to many other motorists. Please stay in the right lane at all times and DO NOT pass the pace car.(unless you’re running up ahead to urinate) We will have videographers that will be taking video throughout the group. So you may see them pass me and then drop back in line...this is normal. My cruise control will be set at or below the posted limit so that other motorists can get around us!

-Do have your passenger take alot of pics and videos!

-Do, have a great time! There are alot of cars to drool on, people to meet, prizes to be had, etc. You might as well enjoy it!! You did in fact pay to be here.

:banghead::censored::mad: Do not’s! :mad::censored::banghead:

-Do not be a jackass. We are going to be driving slowly to keep the group together. No “frum rolling” the guy next to you because you didn’t get the “single file line” memo. This is a CRUISE. Just imagine that your car is stanced and we should be fine!

-Do not do the opposite of any of the stuff above in the do’s! That is all...see you Saturday morning!!

-Josh

Peder, buddah314, Aegis and 4 others like this.
  2. readymix

readymix ...Lest ye be trod upon... Staff Member

As in previous years, I will give the pre-cruise talk. Most of the stuff above will be covered. But Josh's post is spot on. Especially the don't be a jackass part.
    This is a group cruise. Don't do anything that will jepoardise the group safety or Break the law. I will be patrolling the caravan, you can't miss me, I have a bright red Z with a camera running 360 degrees the entire drive....and I won't hesitate to provide video data to any law enforcement that asks for it.

buddah314, BroCo and tangledupinblu like this.
  3. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

^hahaha!

4. derp

derp Well-Known Member

Key point:

Just because we are moving slow does not mean that everyone be able to stick together the entire time. Traffic interferes, dumbsh!ts in a prius will cut you off right before a lane merge into a construction zone and will hold you up, street lights around winona will catch you, etc. this is expected, and is why our cruise speed is what, 5 mph slower than the speed limit? be patient, wait for an opening, and catch back up. SAFELY. Don't be that dumbf*ck who chases down the group and hits triple digits on the speedometer in the effort, you will make all of us look bad. I've never seen law enforcement involvement in the years that I've attended, so don't be the knob that breaks that trend. We tend to have a pretty good group of folks that attend this, everyone helping to keep it that way is appreciated. Besides, we have all night at the camp ground for the debauchery and shenanigans to occur.

IF YOU GET LOST ON THE WAY BECAUSE YOU WERE SEPARATED FROM THE GROUP PUT THIS ADDRESS INTO YOUR GOOGLEATOR.

1130 Copeland Park Dr, La Crosse, WI 54603

5. Aegis

Aegis TAKE IT!

And even though we don't stop as a group, there's a place a few of us usually stop at outside of Winona to gas up, so if you're lost around there look for the red 370z.

6. phi11

phi11 Well-Known Member

Mnsubaru, always a car flipping good time!

Keep it on all four wheels.

readymix and tangledupinblu like this.