Lunch or a Happy Hour GTG?

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by n/a, Jan 8, 2004.

1. n/a

n/a Guest

I was just curious to see what people would be more interested in. A first Lunch GTG or a Happy Hour GTG? Make suggestions below and lets all meet up. I'd like to see us fill a parking lot somewhere with a bunch of Subies!

2. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

Both sounds good to me... but I would prefere the Happy Hour... and let's make it over at KOD with their wash down Beer :D

3. Zola

Zola Well-Known Member

Happy hour is better since I ride da bus, but even that would be tricky since it takes me 45 mins to get home, then I'd have to drive wherever happy hour is...

4. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
    Happy hour is better since I ride da bus
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Or we could do a lunch that's within walking distance of your place of work (or place of education?) :D

5. Zola

Zola Well-Known Member

Education?? I'm one of the elder statesmen here...OK, OK, I'm only 27. But I work at the U (lots of bars in the area!). :)

But don't go making concessions for one person...find out where everyone is and pick a central spot I guess.

6. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Ya, I found this out trying to make evryone happy for the karting thing. Just name a time and place and the people who can make it will. I have a better chance at a evening thing.

Russ

7. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

Yup, I agree with Russ... a Happy Hour would be better suited. I wouldn't be able to make the Lunch hours as I use to.

8. John16V

John16V Well-Known Member

Count me in.....in fact count me in for anything........

9. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Glad to see ya moving on John. It only going to get better.

Russ

10. Gspot

Gspot New Member

around the U is fine with me

11. n/a

n/a Guest

Allright! :D

Where's a good spot for us all to meet up for a Happy Hour then?

12. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by collins1707

I was just curious to see what people would be more interested in. A first Lunch GTG or a Happy Hour GTG? Make suggestions below and lets all meet up. I'd like to see us fill a parking lot somewhere with a bunch of Subies!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

uhh...this may be a newbie Q but....what's happy hour?

13. Zola

Zola Well-Known Member

Generally an hour or two at bars when there are drink specials or cheap appetizers, something like that. Happy to not be at work anymore hour.

14. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

oh ok thanks for the explaination.

15. Substeroo

Substeroo Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">uhh...this may be a newbie Q but....what's happy hour?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

It's about half way through a sorority party.

;)