Members' Rides

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Substeroo, Feb 23, 2004.

1. Imprzya

Imprzya Guest

Here is the latest pic of rex and i at teh autox this weekend

[​IMG]

2. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

WOW, look at that smile! :D Is this your first AutoX? How was it, what did u think?

C ;)

3. redlinetuning

redlinetuning Guest

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Yang

Firestone is a lot on Universirty off of snelling. Some people show up to chat and BS like Vic :p. People start showing up around 9 and stay there until OFFICER DICK kicks us out at around 11 pm. see you there,

Yia
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

hey guys.. i'm new here.. i don't have a suby just YET.. i drive a CW 98 civic hatch witha 99+ conversion.. Most of you may have seen me and my car around already. I introduced myself to Fong (kickin-81). Hopefully this friday I can come out and play. LOL I'll stop at the Suby if I'm out. Don't be afraid to say hi if you see me out.

http://www.honda-tech.com/garage?cmd=viewcar&id=1472

I'm hoping to get a 99-00 2.5RS after I get back from vacation. Then I'll probably be more active on this site.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

~joe

4. Musashi

Welcome Joe Cheng, Hope you do get a Scooby. But if you dont you can still hang with us. See ya around!

C :D

5. redlinetuning

redlinetuning Guest

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mushashi

Welcome Joe Cheng, Hope you do get a Scooby. But if you dont you can still hang with us. See ya around!

C :D

I've always liked the STi5's, the 22B and the Type Rs.. so I'm not a total stranger to the Suby's. Hopefully I'll get a chance to meet you guys sometime before the snow starts falling. And after this weekend, hopefully, my EK is going into hibernation as well.. so I'd like to clean her up and bring her out for one last night. See you guys if it doesn't rain this Friday.

6. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

Welcome to the club, don't worry about not having a suby... we're a subie board but we won't slander ya just because you drive a Honda or any other kind of cars.

Do swing on by and say Hi... as those guys say... I do most of the BS'ing out there just to pass time.

I'm sure once you get your Subie, you'll be coming to some of our winter runs as well hehehe ;)

7. redlinetuning

redlinetuning Guest

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by yosmiley

Welcome to the club, don't worry about not having a suby... we're a subie board but we won't slander ya just because you drive a Honda or any other kind of cars.

Do swing on by and say Hi... as those guys say... I do most of the BS'ing out there just to pass time.

I'm sure once you get your Subie, you'll be coming to some of our winter runs as well hehehe ;)

ooh you bet your suby on that one.. LOL.. I don't care who drives what.. as long as they're cool.. that's cool enough for me. I've only drive Hondas, so this will be my first suby. i have most of the basics down as far as Suby-technicals, but I want to learn more.

[​IMG]

here''s my daughter, my ek, and me.

8. Musashi

I have a 96 JDM DC2 that I use to RR with. Maybe next season we can see you at a track event and do some TOUGHE chasing around! ;)

C

9. redlinetuning

redlinetuning Guest

sounds good to me. My suspension is pretty much ready for touge chasing/RR.. I'm not much into AutoX, mainly because the tracks are too small and all.. but there was an RR event back in may at Dakota county Technical College but I didn't make it. My new tires AVS ES100's are ready. too bad my motor is stock.. Oh well.. see how well I can drive first... LOL

10. Musashi

Cool, look forward to doing some RR with ya next season, and of course everyone else is also invited. Mr. F, F, Y, V, L and Ob1! }:):p The more the merrier!

C

11. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

Welcome Joe,

Nice Hatch. White is Tight!

Mr. C, Im looking forward to being staff for another year or so;)

12. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

Hey, Joe. Glad you made it! I don't know if the Subie guys are going to be out at Firestone this Friday because of the cold season, but we're planning on having another Subaru meet this winter at Morrie's Brooklyn Park Subaru. You could enjoy the Subaru engine/tranny teardown with us! ;)

13. Musashi

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Yang

Welcome Joe,

Nice Hatch. White is Tight!

Mr. C, Im looking forward to being staff for another year or so;)

Til u learn to drive? Til you earn a degree in staff worker!

Dont left Mr. F use you for an excuse for going off the course, becuz he didn't want to face the Mushashi Music!

C

14. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

Don't worry Mr. C, Yia can handle it, its more fun black flagging you guys and watching you guys go off the course... Lolz...:p

15. Musashi

Don't worry Mr. C, Yia can handle it, its more fun black flagging you guys and watching you guys go off the course... Lolz...:p

BLACK FLAG til your arms thru blue, cuz thats how your gonna feel, blue and left out, we just won't look your way when your giving us that flag.

Sheeeya next season! :D

C

16. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

Not Blue anymore, Blue isn't kew anymore :D :p...

17. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kickin_81

Hey, Joe. Glad you made it! I don't know if the Subie guys are going to be out at Firestone this Friday because of the cold season, but we're planning on having another Subaru meet this winter at Morrie's Brooklyn Park Subaru. You could enjoy the Subaru engine/tranny teardown with us! ;)
    when it that going to be?

18. kickin_81

19. John16V

John16V Well-Known Member

How soon? ;)

20. morganm

morganm New Member

Did somebody say tear down? Sounds like fun :mrgreen:

21. Substeroo

Substeroo Well-Known Member

Stay on the topic you guys! :eek:)

22. redlinetuning

redlinetuning Guest

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Substeroo

Stay on the topic you guys! :eek:)

ok.. somebody.. quick, make a thread about the Morrie's BP Suby Tranny tear down.. if I'm not hunting I'll be there.

I can drive, I just want to see how well I can get my stock motor EK to keep up with all you Suby guys on the track, turbo or no turbo.. and yeah.. i'll help flagging at events.

23. Grimm

Grimm New Member

Look at the nice things you can get at a rally :p
    [​IMG]
    http://24.26.181.93/>MNSUBARU/IMG3826.JPG

24. Substeroo

25. RexN

RexN Well-Known Member

What's up everyone? I signed up a week ago and have been reading your posts. Great forum by the way. Anyhow, I have an '04 STi stock except for winter tires and an audio system.

No point in posting a pic I guess since you all know what it looks like. BTW, it's WR Blue with Silver. Hopefully I will get to meet up with you guys/gals in the future.

26. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

Welcome to the club... and don't ask why I'm still up... I have no idea either hehehe

27. Substeroo

Welcome to the club! I'm Noah I have a Polo green SVX

28. Musashi

Welcome RexN! :D

29. RexN

RexN Well-Known Member

Thanks for the welcome! Btw, someone mentioned that we get discounts with Subaru parts from a local dealer. Is this true? Thanks.

30. kongzilla

kongzilla Well-Known Member

Hi, my name is kong, i don't drive. i can only afford to hitch a ride behind the city bus. i would love to go to rock falls and run in my new jordans but i dont think it would be fast enough. my 60' would probably be 4.0 sex. did i type sex. i mean sec. well i'm 23 and i'm in need of a car. would you care to donate one.

31. kickin_81

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by RexN

Thanks for the welcome! Btw, someone mentioned that we get discounts with Subaru parts from a local dealer. Is this true? Thanks.
    Yup! Morries Brooklyn Park Subaru (NW of the twincities)! You've missed the 20% off special last Summer, but all year round, you get to enjoy a 10% off special. Make sure you mention that you're with the Minnsota Subaru club. Call to check if they have the item(s) before you make a trip there. For what I know, special order items are ordered on Thursday and Monday of every week. Add ~$10 if you want it rushed next day.

32. RexN

RexN Well-Known Member

Good to know. Thanks. I hope they do the special again soon!

33. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

here's pics of the guys that went to the hmong new year. Couldn't find vic or Mr. C. But saw Mr.F, Mr.Y,fuji,lee,tommy

[​IMG]
    me, yia(yang), fuji(fuji_k), lee(subie_RS or something), lee gurlo aka fuji sis

[​IMG]
    me, yia, tommy(tbone)

[​IMG]
    Mr. F(kickin_81) and Me
    [​IMG]
    gangstA! =D

34. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

Fong and LUE, you guys look BALD in the 3rd pics. Lol:D

35. kickin_81

Fuji looks like a young Jackie Chan, and I look hotter in person! :p

36. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

ha there me im the picture.....

37. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

lol now that i look at it...me and fong do look bald in that pic.....but who cares...we Vangs look good! =D

38. masube81

masube81 Well-Known Member

seen like you guys have lots of fun down at the new years.

39. Substeroo

This is still the original [xx(]

40. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

Don't forget ya VANGS there is one Laostar in this Gettohood, and "that's gotta be me" (N'Sync verse)

41. Substeroo

42. Squiggly

Squiggly Squiggly

me r teh pwn

43. 95lwrx

95lwrx Well-Known Member

most of you guys have seen pics of my car, i believe Pete has me on video from the MAS car show and firestone, but i don't have any of me and my car. so maybe that vid is out there :lol:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

44. Klesk

Klesk Well-Known Member

Thought i'd post a pic of my car so here it is: Doesn't beat an STI but someday i tell you ;) lol

45. Dynapar

Dynapar Well-Known Member

lookin sexy! it would look so much better w/ an AWD badge though.