MNSubaru and the future of our stickers

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Front Office' started by WRX1, Sep 8, 2013.

?

Does MNSubaru find a new sticker vendor?

1. Find a new vendor

95.8%
  2. Sell off current inventory and call it a day

4.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Once again it looks like we have had another vendor flake out on us. It has been over a month now and I have got no response back from Haus of Print. So that leaves me with a couple of options.

1. We sell our remaining inventory of stickers and call it a day.
    2. We find ANOTHER vendor.

Personally, I am tired of trying to find vendors. This has been our 4th one in the past 2 years. So the next time I try and find a vendor, it will be a real, legit business that wants our money. Most likely the cost of the stickers will go up, but the trade off is that we will have a vendor that will be around for more than a couple of months. I will also field suggestions on vendors, but let me make this VERY clear. I do NOT want to know about your bro that cuts vinyl in his garage in his spare time. I am looking for real companies that do this work.

Please, let me know what you think and how we should proceed. At this time, I am back on my 60hr work weeks, so my free time to find and research a new vendor is kinda slim.

Russ

2. derp

derp Well-Known Member

Doc Designs out of utah? He's on the national leggy forum.

There's also element 115 designs who is local, but I dunno if they do stickers. I can reach out to them and ask if you would like, I know the guys over there from back in my audi days.

Sucks about HOP.

In my opinion, it's nice to have a source for vinyl, buddy in the garage or not.

3. fdomestic

fdomestic Member

A friend of mine works for Minuteman Press in bloomington and he has cut stickers before, I think they were vinyl...

4. pillboy

pillboy Well-Known Member

5. freeze2104

freeze2104 Well-Known Member

I'm in no hurry to get the stickers I ordered, I'm just curious as to whats going to happen to the orders that were already placed for stickers not in stock?

tehfuzz likes this.
  6. jblewis

jblewis Well-Known Member

ProGraphics in Bloomington?

7. Vector

Vector Rally Organizer

I can cut vinyl for you for a while, and then flake out! I mean, I wouldn't want to upset the status quo.

tehfuzz likes this.
  8. xluben

xluben Well-Known Member

Derek isn't responding anymore?

9. SCIFIDELITY

SCIFIDELITY Well-Known Member

Diesel Fuel Prints, out of Oregon come very highly recommended. First, they've been in business since '91. Their client list is extensive. They were recommended to me by a local screen printing/ graphic design firm (Burlesque North America). That is where they go for all their vinyl needs and they (Burlesque) do posters and stickers for many international bands, businesses, political campaings, artists, etc. I am in no way affiliated with them, they just do awesome work and are supposed to be one of the best.

http://www.dieselfuelprints.com/store/index.php

10. xZombie

xZombie Member

There's a company in La Crosse called Kling's Designs, they do pretty good work.

www.klingsdesigns.com

02_Rexxxy likes this.
  11. ofspunk7

ofspunk7 Well-Known Member

No it has nothing to do with me. It is just the timeframe that the order came in.

12. readymix

readymix ...Lest ye be trod upon... Staff Member

How many sticker orders are outstanding as far as users paid but haven't received product? If necessary, to clear up pissed off buyers, I can cut them for free just to even the score. Provided nobody asked for some stupid color that I don't keep in stock.

b00stWrx11 and kongzilla like this.
  13. readymix

BTW, I'll tell anyone reading the above post, plain and simple, if you start PM'ing me for free vinyls, I'll ban you. I've been **** on by enough people looking for 'OMG STICKERS!' and not paying, that I wont hesitate to ban you for bothering me about them.

14. ofspunk7

ofspunk7 Well-Known Member

Jason not sure if this matters, but I am stopping by HOP on my way home to pick up Russ's last order. So he will have stock agian once he swings by my house.

15. readymix

Gotcha. I don't know the specifics of everything, I was just offering in case we needed to clear up outstanding orders. Russ and I had discussed this situation briefly a few days ago, but I didn't get into specifics. As long as everything is squared up, that should be fine.

16. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Little update. I have received our final order from HOP. All outstanding orders have been filled and the counts have been updated in the sticker thread.

Like I said in the OP, I just don't have the time right now to hunt down a new vendor. Someone is more than welcome to start researching the mentioned vendors to see if there is anything like minimum order quantity, color selection, stuff like that. If there is someone that seems worth getting a quote from, I can forward the artwork to them and go from there.

Russ

17. freeze2104

freeze2104 Well-Known Member

got mine! thanks again, I hope there is someone that continue making the stickers.. I'll buy some more. I need to keep the sticker bomb on my comp case going!

18. jas3087

jas3087 Well-Known Member

There is a sign place in Osseo/maple grove border on Jefferson highway, called Kentco signs they used to cut custom vinyl stickers ie: sled registrations for Osseo Sports back when they sold SkiDoos

19. Jim C

Jim C Active Member

Finally put my sticker on my car, now that they're limited edition. Time to order the last few and sell 'em on eBay for $1000.

ofspunk7 likes this.
  20. Shane86

Shane86 Well-Known Member

just throwing this out, but http://www.izoomgraphics.com/
    I've done business with them a few times over the years on magnetic numbers, and i do belive they'll do custom runs of stuff.
    They've always been quite reliable and fast to ship.

21. John Yang

John Yang Well-Known Member

i've done a few printing from this site: http://www.a-sign4u.com/
    not necessarily vinyl but on fabric and it was pretty damn good.

22. Bryan Blakely

Bryan Blakely Member

Are there any stickers still available I would like to buy 2

23. idget

idget Want to pokéman? PM ShortytheFirefighter Staff Member

Ryan FailRad likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.