MNSubaru @ Dave Steffens Automotive May 21st

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by Todd, May 14, 2004.

1. Substeroo

Substeroo Well-Known Member

we need a "humping" smiley. :p

2. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

Im coming :D

3. nickmsn2

nickmsn2 Guest

Ill be there too. I met some of you at the quattro club ice driving events earlier this year (Vic and some others).

-Nick

4. Substeroo

I'm there.:cool:

5. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

Pics Vic took (I guess I took a couple too, the good ones are Vic's work.)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

Jordan, thanks for the pics... Credit goes to Jordan, it's his cam :D... You did an awesome job with the image though.

Todd, thanks for having us and thank the Boss once again for allowing us to have this meet.

Nice meeting up with everyone!

7. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

:?::):?::D:?::cool::?::p:?:;):?::X:?::mrgreen::?:

8. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

SWEET:cool:. Thanks for the Pizza Todd and having us there! Where are the non-imprezas @?? All that showed up was imprezas (wagons, wrx, sti, 2.5rs). We need you Legacy's, Gls, etc out there too :)

9. FuJi K

FuJi K Well-Known Member

Pictures are great! Yummy pizza. We NEED a sunny day for the NEXT meet. Lets all pray for clear skies!

10. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

those pictures turned out nice! the meet was fun too! hopefully next time the weather will be better!

11. masube81

masube81 Well-Known Member

sorry guys, I said that I was gonna come, but I couldn't, I had to run some last minute errands. Plus, I lost fuji's number so I couldn't get a hold of him.

12. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

Todd,

Sorry I forgot all about it, I remembered after they guys started making fun on Saturday night

C

13. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

yep like alwaise.....poor cold day,....but it was fun.....also nice picture angle......

14. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

when is the next one?? Maybe I will be able to make it.

Russ

15. Substeroo

Who's white rex is that with the (V.5?) wing? Sorry, I decided to hang out with the fam instead. My sister really needed some support, she's going through a divorce. Next time though. Glad there was still a good turn out. :)

16. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Substeroo

Who's white rex is that with the (V.5?) wing? Sorry, I decided to hang out with the fam instead. My sister really needed some support, she's going through a divorce. Next time though. Glad there was still a good turn out. :)
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I thought it was V.8, forgot whats his name but the blonde dude with the hole in his pants(right leg)

17. yosmiley

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Yang

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Substeroo

I thought it was V.8, forgot whats his name but the blonde dude with the hole in his pants(right leg)

Here, let me make it simple for you two... It's a 2004 STi spoiler, nuff said.

18. Gspot

Gspot New Member

[/quote]

Haha:D
    Stupid car, I can't even afford to buy new clothes. I just put a hole in the same spot on another pair tonight with the belt sander:roll:
    Luckily my birthday is next month.

19. kickin_81

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Yang

OMG! LOL! That shows how well we know each other as board members. I'm surprised no one stepped up at a meet and asked everyone to introduce themselves and their rides yet.

PS-I didn't know who Kyle was either. [xx(] Jokes on us.

20. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

:I

21. Substeroo

22. Gspot

Gspot New Member

I believe theres a picture of me ice racing on there.

23. morganm

morganm New Member

Hey! Anyone going to be there tonight?

Where is this exactly?

What time?

University afterward?

ttyl

24. John16V

John16V Well-Known Member

Yo, Morganm...is at Firestone off university. People usually be there around 7-9 and stay till the cop show up :D

From 94 exit on snelling...hope to see you tonight!!

25. morganm

morganm New Member

Sounds fun. If I'm able to go (wife might Veto this decision! :) )I'll be there around 9PM. Think a friend of mien will be there too. He's got a sweet old EA81 Hatch up on aluminum wheels and 25" tires :D Also done an MPFI EA82 swap and tons of other work.

So I take 94 to Snelling and exit. Been a while so where do I go to get to University again? I'm sure I'll see the spot once I get on Univ.

Latez

26. yosmiley

People with a life like you and I... we show up after 9 or even 10PM... some of the kids will be there earlier... unless their mom and dad... or in my case, my wife grounded me LOL.

27. kickin_81

Although some of us are whooped, we don't get grounded. :p

28. morganm

morganm New Member

Friday night was fun. Glad to see yall :) I plan on coming more often for sure.