MNsubaru Hookups!

Discussion in 'FS: Everything else' started by fobiawrx, Jul 14, 2006.

1. Gridlocked

Gridlocked Well-Known Member

/\/\/\ I work for one of, if not the largest soundproofing/acoustics company in the country. If you need stuff for your studio, let me know.

2. jamusix

jamusix Well-Known Member

AWESOME. I'll keep that in mind. I want to move into a new space in the next few years, so that'll be the time. Unfortunately not sooner.

3. Gridlocked

No sweat, I'd be happy to help. I just spent the weekend with Mark Wenner who is kind of joining our team for the upper echelon studio design. He lives in Nashville and built studios for people like Yanni, Martina McBride, etc... So we have full design support as well as just about every product out there. I would bet you have a pretty good grasp on things already, but if you want to talk design, let me know. I can help for free. ha.

4. jamusix

Yeah, right now it's just a basement operation and I really want to get things going on a larger scale. Unfortunately with the economy & the rest of my life stuff, that's pretty impractical at the moment. I wouldn't mind getting together at some point, though, to just brainstorm, see what's out there, and actually get some numbers in my head.

5. Gridlocked

Sounds good to me. If you have an afternoon free and want to swing out to Chaska, I would be happy to run thru it with you and send you home with the samples and literature - and ballpark prices.

6. jamusix

:yumyum: Yeah, let's do it. Do you happen to know Chris Mitra? He's a client of mine and he mentioned a large acoustics / sound isolation place in Chaska as a source for some work he's done on his own studio.

7. tank1987

tank1987 Well-Known Member

Automotive Detailing

I do Auto Detailing, anything you need done from full scratch removal to simple wash and waxing. Also I repair windsheilds when they ge the little crack/bullseyes in them. Prices varry if anyones in need shoot me a pm. Been doing this for 5 years and have been sent to school for training on this stuff.

8. mke723

mke723 Well-Known Member

I DO TREE WORK, Internationaly certified ARBORIST and Climber. PRUNE, REMOVE, any size job, prices vary on difficulty and what ya want done PM ME

9. TSTRBOY2004

TSTRBOY2004 Well-Known Member

Buddy at my church just set up one in Bloomington..

http://www.giantleapstudios.com/v2009/

10. kubafett

kubafett Well-Known Member

Photography and Videography

11. SubiDG

SubiDG Member

hey my dad needs are trees trimmed.. you should pm me your number and like a general quote money wise

12. predavore

predavore Well-Known Member

I need Satellite TV, does anyone do installs? Anyone have the hookup? I'd probably prefer DirecTV but I'm fine with DISH as well. I need to run 4 TVs.

13. xBrian

xBrian Well-Known Member

I need corney kegs, the same thing that pepsi uses for their pop kegs. Looking to get 1 or 2 that have had sprite in them. These are 5 gallon kegs btw.
    Still looking. They can not have ever had rootbeer in them. I'll be useing them for home brew in my kegerator setup. I have 2 already, but 2 is just not enough lol

14. WillC

WillC Well-Known Member

I am a little rusty on welding, but I went to school for TIG, MIG and Arc. Better off in MIG and Tig Stainless...better access to the Tig machine tho.

15. mctenold

mctenold Well-Known Member

16. Chaotic Yeti

Chaotic Yeti Well-Known Member

I'm a 3d Artist currently employed at Design Center Inc. in Saint Paul. I'm the only one here that does this sort of work. This is a Demo Reel I cut together of my work for use on our website.

http://www.designcenter.bz/arch/2009_Demo_Reel/reel.htm

I'd be willing to negotiate rates on a per project basis.

17. 03suby

03suby Well-Known Member

I live on a farm and we sell our own beef. Whole, half, quarter, eighth sides for sale also hamburger up the waaazoo.

Grass fed, no hormones or antibiotics. :)

18. SomethingsWrong

SomethingsWrong Well-Known Member

the official MNSOC BBQ supplier! :)

19. asujosh1

asujosh1 Member

You and I need to talk. I have been looking for something like this for a while now.

20. Shibbs

Shibbs The Daywalker

Yeah, my last beef supplier moved to texas. lol

21. Moleness

Moleness I can change the internet Staff Member

Yes, this.

Anyone wanna go inz on some beef with me? ;)

22. Gridlocked

23. GoldenRexasaurus[fc]

GoldenRexasaurus[fc] New Member

Does anyone have a hookup with someone that works at a Manufacturer Warehouse selling materials like high-temp graphite sheets?

24. Tim the Plumber

Tim the Plumber Well-Known Member

I'm the territory sale manager for my company's (Parker Hannifins) Pnuematic line. Probably wont need our stuff much for home use, maybe some air prep on your comperssors (we do not do air tools). But if you work some place that uses air valves cylinders for automation let me know :)

25. dmoo

dmoo Well-Known Member

looking for someone who does clear bra/rock blocker.

I want 4 little pieces on the roof of my car where my rack feet go. they are getting scratched and nasty.

Let me know if you can do something like this

26. Motorhead

Motorhead Well-Known Member

HVAC Repairs and Installs - Great Prices

Refering HVAC guy that does awesome quality work at really reduced prices. He used to work for the usual HVAC repair places and got tired of the politics involved so moved onto single company doing their HVAC work. Know Dan from work when he was a machinist and then moved onto Maintenance.

He fixed my Freidrich my old A/C at home then replaced it this year incl. A-coil for about 1/3 of the cost of the usual high priced places. He has all the equipment so if you only need freon added then that's no problem.

Attention to detail and overall HVAC knowledge is unbelieveable so give him a call.

Conact: Dan Follmer
    Cell: (651) 398-6257 (if possible call after 2PM since he has a day job)

27. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Well-Known Member

There is a guy in prior lake that could do it his name is chris. look for him in the shops section. he is called flawless front ends...

28. MBOUTBACK

MBOUTBACK Active Member

Spray in bed liner

Looking for someone to do an over the rail spray in liner on my truck. I'm not patient enough for this sort of task. PM me if you can help.

-Markus

29. techy101

techy101 Well-Known Member

Does anyone here work for Best Buy now?

30. Ctracey218

Ctracey218 Playpen Wrangler Staff Member

I know someone on here does... He doesnt make it on the site much... Need me to ask him something?

31. xBrian

xBrian Well-Known Member

Wow, I've been looking for you my whole life. Do you guys age your cuts or is it all new meat?
    I'd be interested in some hamburger. I worked at a high end steak joint for many years as a cook and I'm really spoiled off of good cuts of meat. I bought a steak set at Angus meats last summer. And although their meats are very good, this steak set was horrid. It was fatty, had tendons going through some of the cuts, but mostly it was just fatty fat fat greasy grease.

I dont want to deal with this again, but just curious if I could get a smaple steak or somthing before I drop the moneez. I'd be willing to go in on a quarter cow with anyone on here too, depending on the meat of course.

32. Twin_Cities_WRX

Twin_Cities_WRX New Member

I work at Home Depot in Elk River selling appliances and kitchen and bath stuff. I can tell you guys when we are offering deals and I can give you some money off on your purchases lol.

33. smoothoperator

smoothoperator New Member

i program and design websites as well as anything else. cds, books, clothes...anything. come to think of it, this site could really use a re-design.

34. TickTack

TickTack Well-Known Member

I can take care of small run custom vinyl decals/stickers and the artwork required to make them.

35. bora28

bora28 New Member

Name is Dan
    I'm the Service Manager of the Eden Prairie Tires Plus. Lemme know if I can help!

36. 054eatwagon

054eatwagon Well-Known Member

I need some tires removed so i can start my winter project...how much to take a set of tires off the rims?

37. atacamaR

atacamaR Well-Known Member

very nice work, pm coming your way.

38. pattertj

pattertj Member

I am currently a Software Developer here in Eden Prairie which doesn't help most of you, unless you ship freight...

But I can do almost any computer work. Software installation, Hardware repair, Networking setup... Think Geek Squad, but much cheaper.

I also do website development... I only have one site currently up for a previous client in Wisconsin... http://www.powerofthewinds.com/index.html

39. TheSnowman

i work for best buy

40. JasonoJordan

JasonoJordan Well-Known Member

computer and general electronic repair as well as robotics.

i design computers as well

41. TheSnowman

anyone on here able to paint for a cheap price...( i need a hood scoop painted)

42. kubafett

kubafett Well-Known Member

Photography an Videography as well as duplication services, you can see some of my work at www.eyetography.com

43. samoya22

samoya22 Well-Known Member

I could offer my services as an editor. :-P

-J

44. raceface

raceface Active Member

I do prototyping, CAD, CNC and drafting in sheet metal fabrication. Turret presses, lasers, and brakes. Small jobs with a decent abount of lead time. I enjoy tricky ideas/problems. Let me know.

45. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Well-Known Member

Need some summer tires swapped this spring. Anyone around here interested?