MNSubaru T-shirts and Vinyl --- IN STOCK!!!

Discussion in 'Vendor Announcements/Sales/Discounts' started by The Haus of Print, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turkeylord

turkeylord Well-Known Member

Money sent, one black and one gray for me!

2. The Haus of Print

The Haus of Print Vendor

Sounds good, I'll double check with MNSubaru to see if the money hit PayPal. Just to clarify one black and one grey vinyl?

3. turkeylord

Yep, thanks!

4. The Haus of Print

The Haus of Print Vendor

Sounds good. I'll be @ Calhoun this Tuesday if that works for you.

5. turkeylord

I'm actually in Fargo, mind dropping them in the mail? Address is the paypal, or I can PM you.

6. The Haus of Print

The Haus of Print Vendor

Not a problem at all. I am handing off some vinyl to WRX1 tonight and he will check PayPal. If there are any issues I will have him contact you otherwise he will be shipping your stuff out.

7. mosho93

mosho93 Active Member

I will take one Large T-shirt! Will be sending PayPal within the next couple minutes.

8. The Haus of Print

The Haus of Print Vendor

Sounds good. We will confirm with MNSubaru when we get the PayPal payment.

9. The Haus of Print

The Haus of Print Vendor

PayPal payments updated - stickers shipping for those not waiting for shirts. If you are interested in the shirt or vinyl let me know, I will be going to Calhoun on Tuesday. Vinyl is cut and ready to be picked up, shirts will start printing after the 20th.

10. xluben

xluben Well-Known Member

Derek - Are you going to Har Mar tonight? I could pay then if you remind me in time for me to pick up cash.

11. badbennyb

badbennyb Has no title

I'll get Russ $20 cash/pickup for (two) xxl shirts this week sometime.

12. nimblevictoria

nimblevictoria Well-Known Member

new logo vinyl - 2 (1 set) WHITE
    old swoosh logo - 1 (single for right side mirror) WHITE
    t-shirt - 1 LARGE

can i just meet at calhoun tuesday and pay?

13. The Haus of Print

The Haus of Print Vendor

Sorry Ben, I was on my way out of town. I shot you a text when I got the email notification. I will be @ Calhoun tomorrow.

Sounds good we close this order this weekend and start the printing next week. I hope to have shirts ready for pickup mid-next week. I will keep the thread updated.

Sorry we don't have white this order in the new vinyl. I am going to do another order and we will post up some new colors when that happens, I will request that white vinyl is on the list. This current order/thread closes out this weekend. I will get a new thread going shortly when I have the new colors cut. Stay tuned.

Hit up WRX1 (Russ) about the old swoosh logo. He hasn't gotten me that logo yet so I can cut any for you :( But we are in the process of getting that from him. We talked about it on Friday before I left town, so I hope by the time I open the next thread / next order I will have swoosh logos on the list.

The good news! I have you down for 1 Large T-shirt. I can take payments this Tuesday. Shirts start printing this weekend and I hope to have them mid-next week. I will keep the thread updated.

BUMP... I will be out @ Calhoun tomorrow if anyone wants me to bring any of the vinyls I have left.

14. xluben

xluben Well-Known Member

Are you going to bring vinyls and a shirt for me tomorrow at Calhoun?

15. The Haus of Print

The Haus of Print Vendor

Vinyl yes.

Shirts are going to be printed this weekend I hope to have them available next Tuesday.

16. turkeylord

Well that was quick, got my vinyl yesterday! Thanks :D

17. The Haus of Print

The Haus of Print Vendor

I dropped the vinyl off with Russ and he had it in the mail right away. Glad that you got everything. You'll have to post up some pics of the new vinyl on the car when you have some time.

Going to Calhoun today if anyone else wants me to bring more vinyl.

18. Mr.Tran

Mr.Tran Well-Known Member

I'd like mine but I forgot to pull out $ before I gave the GF my cash card, could u bring them and I'll try to get some cash before I head up there?

19. The Haus of Print

The Haus of Print Vendor

I'll have them with me.

20. nimblevictoria

Sorry we don't have white this order in the new vinyl. I am going to do another order and we will post up some new colors when that happens, I will request that white vinyl is on the list. This current order/thread closes out this weekend. I will get a new thread going shortly when I have the new colors cut. Stay tuned.

Hit up WRX1 (Russ) about the old swoosh logo. He hasn't gotten me that logo yet so I can cut any for you :( But we are in the process of getting that from him. We talked about it on Friday before I left town, so I hope by the time I open the next thread / next order I will have swoosh logos on the list.

The good news! I have you down for 1 Large T-shirt. I can take payments this Tuesday. Shirts start printing this weekend and I hope to have them mid-next week. I will keep the thread updated.

BUMP... I will be out @ Calhoun tomorrow if anyone wants me to bring any of the vinyls I have left.[/quote]

Also checked out the photos on your fb, very cool stuff, where could I find that "my other shirt has sleeves" shirt?

21. The Haus of Print

The Haus of Print Vendor

Yeah the sky just got really dark. I am in the air about Calhoun myself tonight. If it blows over in the next hour I will still go out, but I am not going out if it is raining. I have you down for a Large T-shirt, we should be printing them sometime this weekend/next week. I will keep the thread updated when they are ready to be picked up and put out some sort of schedule for when I will be around.

You should "Like" the page and then send a message to Paul, the owner of The Haus of Print via Facebook. I just noticed that shirt on Facebook myself, so I am thinking it is another order that he did. I know that he does shirts for a few of the local skate shops like Zombie, Cal Surf and Pinewskis... but I am not sure who's order that shirt is from. If you hit him up on Facebook I am sure he will let you know if you can get it from him, a shop or if it was a 1 time print. If it is for sale I am more than happy to grab one for you when I pick up the MNSubaru stuff next week.

Derek

22. The Haus of Print

The Haus of Print Vendor

Looks like it will blow over, but not for an hour or so. I am going to avoid the rain and kick it at home tonight to work on some new swag. If anyone would like to meet me tomorrow or Thursday just shoot me a PM. I know I am going to be in the general St Paul area, so I can try and make something work out if you were wanting to pick up your vinyl this week. I usually get home after 4pm.

23. badbennyb

badbennyb Has no title

Russ will have this in the next 10 minutes or so. Heading out the door now.

24. mosho93

mosho93 Active Member

Just want to make sure my paypal was received...?

25. The Haus of Print

The Haus of Print Vendor

Russ wasn't around when i called but I will check with him tomorrow.

Sounds good I will double check with him. He wasn't around when i called.

26. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Yes, I picked up Cash from Ben.

I also received the paypal for Mosho93 for the shirt and sticker.

And I was home, just in bed sleeping. The alarm going off at 3am comes up pretty quick.

Russ

The Haus of Print likes this.
  27. FAMOUS1

FAMOUS1 Member

im on the night shift(3pm til 11:30pm) for the next week and a half so anyway i could come to you and pay you my $30?

28. The Haus of Print

The Haus of Print Vendor

I figured that was the case. Thanks for the update Russ.

Sure, I shot you back a PM just let me know what works for you.

Ok everyone shirts are ordered and we will start the printing this week.

As far as people who have Vinyl and would like them this week or people that would like to pay for their shirts I should be around the following days.

Monday - after 5pm, if you want to meet up PM me.
    Tuesday - I have the MNSubaru Fantasy Football Draft @ 8pm. If you think you will be at Calhoun between 4pm - 6pm PM me and I will drop by after work. Please let me know prior to Tuesday because I have to bring my laptop with me to work if I am dropping by Calhoun.
    Wednesday - after 5pm, if you want to meet up PM me.

Thursday - Sunday I am entertaining family from out of state so I won't be around.

I will update the tread once the shirts are printed.

29. nimblevictoria

Hey tHoP, if you are planning on heading out to calhoun tomorrow I will have some cash for that large mnsub t-shirt. Will you have any extra white vinyls too? If this is too late notice that's cool, I can hit you up next week.

30. The Haus of Print

The Haus of Print Vendor

At this point I don't have anyone else to meet @ Calhoun, so if you don't mind waiting till the 30th (next week) lets do that. Also I hope to have all of the T-shirts printed for everyone next week by the Tuesday meet. I will know for sure once the T-shirts are delivered because then we just have to print. I stopped by Paul's tonight (the owner) and peeped the MNSubaru screen already burned and waiting for shirts to ink!

I currently don't have any white MNSubaru vinyl but let me see what I can do about that between now and next Tuesday. I will let you know.

31. nimblevictoria

t
    That alright, I'll see you next week. As far as the vinyls go, whenever you get around to making a new order is fine, I was just hoping I could get the sale price on it whenever that is. Good luck on the draft!

32. The Haus of Print

The Haus of Print Vendor

Price for the vinyl will remain the same, so you don't need to worry about that. I will have a white MNSubaru (or two) for you next Tuesday.

33. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

I planned to pick up my Med t-shirt and two red vinyl stickers tomorrow but will be out of town. I still want them. What are my options?

34. The Haus of Print

The Haus of Print Vendor

Well good thing the plans fell through. I am currently heading out of town and the shirts aren't printed yet to the best of my knowledge. I will check on the ETA of the shirts and update the thread. I know I will be at Calhoun Tuesday if that works for you.

35. The Haus of Print

The Haus of Print Vendor

The shirts came in today. I will pick them up Monday after work if anyone wants to stop by. Tuesday I will be at Calhoun. Wednesday I have a FF draft at BWW in Maplewood if you are going to be in the area. Let me know your plans so I can have your shirts/vinyl or PM me with questions.

Shipping people I will drop off your shirts with Russ Monday ... pending that also works for him.

36. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Works for me.

Russ

37. The Haus of Print

The Haus of Print Vendor

Sounds good Russ, I will be picking up everything around 4pm tonight.

38. kongzilla

kongzilla Well-Known Member

May have to stop out at the lake to pickup my shirt.

ofspunk7 likes this.
  39. The Haus of Print

The Haus of Print Vendor

Yes I will be there tomorrow. The chance of rain is 40% so that means a 60% chance we can hang out in the parking lot. If it does rain tomorrow night I will find something in the uptown area to do so people can pick up their threads and vinyl. I think Nuke is coming with me so ETA will be sometime around 7pm.

40. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

What time will you be leaving? Let's caravan out there.

41. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Ok, I have the shirts and Derek has the shirts for Calhoun.

So for those that need to arrange pickups, let me know what works out for you. I will also get the ship out shirts out in the next day or 3 (by Friday before but will try for sooner).

I also have a few extra shirts. So if you want a shirt and didn't raise your hand before, hit me up and I can get one out.

Russ

42. The Haus of Print

The Haus of Print Vendor

I have shirts and Russ has extra shirts! PayPal people your items will be shipping out.

I am bringing all of the Vinyl and Shirts that people have raised their hands for out to Calhoun tomorrow. If that doesn't work for you no big deal, just let me or Russ know what is going to work best and we will try and make it happen.

Oh and thanks to nimblevictoria we now also have White MNSubaru Vinyl! I have two saved off for him and Russ has 4 more if people are interested!

nimblevictoria likes this.
  43. BroCo

BroCo Moderator Staff Member

Title changed to "MNSubaru T-shirts and Vinyl --- IN STOCK!!"

Thank you Haus of Print!

The Haus of Print likes this.
  44. mosho93

mosho93 Active Member

Sweet! Thanks again.

45. kongzilla

kongzilla Well-Known Member

I'll call you this afternoon. Plan to head out around 5 or 6 unless something comes up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.