Moved: Oil change day?

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by Zola, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Dynapar

Dynapar Well-Known Member

I have NEW oil in my car now! whooooo..... thanks for hosting jeff it was fun!

2. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

No kidding, thanks Jeff for hosting the gathering, your garage is AMAZING!!

3. Dynapar

i threw up some pics in the "post your cars here" section.

4. WRXdriver05

WRXdriver05 Guest

Yeah, great time and thanks for the garage time Jeff, awesome set up you have. Anyway nice meeting all of you and for those select few I was speaking with about the CEL before we left it didn't come on all the way to Fargo and the all the way to my house, but as I pull in the garage and I am about to turn her off guess who shows up?? LOL **** CEL had to wait till the last possible moment to rear its little head. I laughed for about ten minutes, you just had to be there when it flashed.

5. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

Jeff, I thank you again for stepping up to host the oil change event. It was great meeting everyone there.

Devyn, Ha!... I knew that was going to happen sooner or later. Keep us posted on your CEL.

6. jeff

jeff New Member

It was fun meeting you guys. Vic, if I ever need lessons on a 3/8 ratchet, you're the man to call. And now when it's down-pipe time,Stev o and the boys will be at the top of the go-to list. It's good you all could make it. Funny about those CEL's and when they show up. You're all welcome anytime. Jeff

7. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Yep, Big thanks goes out to Jeff. You have quite the little operation going there. If you need help with anything, just let us know.

Russ

8. morganm

morganm New Member

What a great day !_! Big thanks to Jeff for hosting us. I didnt change any oil but thanks for the hand getting my 'new' hood on. Also put on that windshild wiper arm and my skid plate. Hope I didnt leave any droppings on your floor from the Poopenvagen ;) It's usually kinda dirty :p

9. Zola

Zola Well-Known Member

Thanks for hosting Jeff, a good time was had by all. I assume that D's downpipe went on without a hitch after I left? Obviously he made it back up north.

10. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Zola

Thanks for hosting Jeff, a good time was had by all. I assume that D's downpipe went on without a hitch after I left? Obviously he made it back up north.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

There was a few minor hiccups after you guys left, but we managed to find where all the left over bolts went:D:D

11. Steve-o

Steve-o Administrator Staff Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Zola

oh yeah, I was on the case.:D

12. Zola

Zola Well-Known Member

Well it was about time Steve, after you went AWOL joyriding in the STi when you were supposed to be turning wrenches!

13. Steve-o

Steve-o Administrator Staff Member

Well it was about time Steve, after you went AWOL joyriding in the STi when you were supposed to be turning wrenches!

No Leaks! W00t.

For the record: changed the plugs in the audi today, runs great now.:D

14. WRXdriver05

WRXdriver05 Guest

Yeah, Steve-O motorsports got the job done. Vic and I (mostly Vic) were turning the wrenches until the very end when Steve-O decided to jump in and make it look like he did something, but the car runs good, no leaks I can tell and I have the ominous CEL light glowing on my dashboard, so everything is normal.

15. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

Here are a few pics I took.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. jeff

jeff New Member

So that's why Russ had to bring a little extra Amzoil.;)

17. Dynapar

so thats Vics secret

18. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

My car was just buying me a drink :D

19. masube81

masube81 Well-Known Member

Wow Vic, I need to try that too.:D