Mrs. Ctracey218's 2017 Forester Premium

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Ctracey218, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Ctracey218

Ctracey218 Playpen Wrangler Staff Member

Well, it's going to be a funny looking driveway for a few months.. But, we are welcoming a second Forester into our family. This past weekend after driving around and testing out a few vehicles across multiple brands, my wife decided she wanted to get herself into a new 2017 Subaru Forester Premium (did not want leather).

So now we will have my 09 Limited and her 17 Premium parked side by side until I replace my Foz. As someone who has owned as old as 96 (obs) up to a 09 (limited foz) and now to get in a 17, I have to say I am impressed with where Subaru is at. No, these are not luxury cruisers by any stretch, but Subaru has definitely stepped up there game with the interior quality and appearance.

Here is what I can say about the whole process... I am a Subaru guy, I'd guess all of us are here on this site, shocker.. Anyways, as a person who has owned double digit Subies in the past 7 years, I didn't want to influence my wife with her decision. Fast forward to our last dealership stop of the day, Subaru, she got in a Forester and the grin on her face told me it was all over. Maybe it's a sign I married the right woman, maybe.

The nice part of going with a new model is that we could pick the color and with how much she loved the DGM color on my 09 WRX, she HAD TO HAVE IT. To make a short story long, we take delivery mid November and I wanted to start this thread a place to keep track of the changes it may undergo. Pics to follow as soon as we take delivery... And yes, there have been some standard parts ordered already ;)

TLDR; our family has grown by one 17 Forester Premium

2. JasonoJordan

JasonoJordan Well-Known Member

Cough cough. Where are the pictures thought this was a pictures thread! IE Picture of your current with a sad empty spot next to it.

Chux, tangledupinblu and Ctracey218 like this.
  3. JuStaWRX

JuStaWRX Well-Known Member

Congrats! I must ask...what's already on order?! Wishing I had DGM! I think that color looks GREAT on the SJs!

Ctracey218 likes this.
  4. Ctracey218

Ctracey218 Playpen Wrangler Staff Member

Teehee, some standard goodies.
    - Diode Dynamics interior LED kit
    - Extended exhaust hangers (for my wrx sedan exhaust to be put on the Foz)
    -
    More goodies to follow ;)

tangledupinblu likes this.