Nasioc FAQ's

Discussion in 'Tech, Tips, Newb Info' started by MNAutomatic, Aug 29, 2007.

1. MNAutomatic

MNAutomatic New Member

I know that many people on here are developing and posting their own FAQ's but I think we should also pull from other subaru communites. UnaBomber is a well respected member of the Nasioc community and I think this is something that should get posted on here as we have seen a recent surge in new members asking some very common questions that can be answered with some simple searching.

The link below is to UnaBombers Manifesto under the Newbie Section on Nasioc. It covers many of the basic topics, and questions, people begin to think about while modifying a car and provides complete and detailed answers. He continually updates each FAQ as new information, and new years, are developed and discovered. While not only providing FAQ's, it also covers some interviews with big name companies as well as some other random minor questions people may have (H6 DIY Upgrade, Oil Information, Car Care & Maintenance, etc.).

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=533787

If there are any other Suby Forums with a FAQ you think should also be listed go ahead and recommend they add them. Why go through the hassle of typing something all over again when the information is already out there

2. mlgez

mlgez Well-Known Member

I was working on copying his FAQ's here but am waiting to get permission to do so.