New exhaust time - Who wants to hang out?

Discussion in 'Mini Meets' started by gc8, Jul 31, 2012.

1. gc8

gc8 Well-Known Member

I've got my new (to me) turboback being shipped to me as I type this and will be putting it on one of these upcoming Saturdays. Figured I'd use that as an excuse to meet a few of the members on here if you wanted to come hang out in the garage since I've been horrible about making it to any meets! Plus, an extra set of hands never hurt...or if you just want to tell me how I'm doing everything wrong, I guess that's okay too :)

Would anyone be interested? I'm located in Champlin close to the boarder of BP. If there's interest, then I'll actually pick a set date.

2. TMF

TMF Well-Known Member

I was just at Dean's tonight (in Brooklyn Park) doing some work on my car...whether you decide to work at your place, or dean's, I'll be glad to help out a bit. Unfortunately, I'm busy every Saturday this week, but I can make some week nights work, along with some Sundays!

3. GiMp

GiMp Well-Known Member

Sure you guys don't need a real man for those 2 bolts

4. derp

derp Well-Known Member

So if you are busy every saturday this week, does that mean you are busy for a total of 1 saturday?

ofspunk7 likes this.
  5. TMF

TMF Well-Known Member

yea, crazy week! Ha so I really meant every Saturday in August...but oh well.

6. TMF

TMF Well-Known Member

Hey, you're welcome to take those two bolts out of the heat shield and throw on the new exhaust....guess my help isn't needed.

Don't forget your pb blaster :coffee:

Slopestyle1 and ofspunk7 like this.
  7. gc8

gc8 Well-Known Member

TMF, I appreciate the offer! I just got the exhaust but have to wait for hardware and such...probably won't be until the end of August. Anyone else interested? I'll buy the pizza. Dog friendly house as well, so if you want to bring the pooch I've got a fenced in backyard and a young lab to keep 'em company. Bring some beer/drinks and come hang out.