New Rex on the way.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Mat' started by Kumba, May 20, 2016.

1. Kumba

Kumba New Member

Hello everybody. I'm Mark. I live in Savage and currently my wife and I have a 2013 Legacy. I'm eagerly awaiting my 2017 WRX arrival in July. Hopefully I can meet some of you fellow Subie fans at an event or cruise sometime. Just a question to the fellow WRX owners out there. Is there a WRX forum that you find to be better or more informative than others. It seems like there just isn't much activity on most of the forums that I've searched for. I see some with "current" post that are 10 years old or more. It's not like other "fanatic" vehicles that I've owned where there seems to be one main forum that is the big dog. With WRXs I've found 5 or 6 forums but no clear cut place to go. Any thought would be appreciated. Thanks

2. tehfuzz

tehfuzz Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! Plenty of forums out there whether looking local or nationwide. We have a pretty good community with local meets that happen weekly, and annuals too.

Lots of good information, and good people here.

Enjoy your stay!

3. skubi1

skubi1 Well-Known Member

People on here could probably answer any questions you might have about ANY Subaru. People with all models (past or present), and some that work for Subaru, performance tuning shops, and vendor sites if you wanted to get into the more technical aspects are members of this site. If they don't know the answer, I'm sure they know someone who does! There are some other national sites, but this is my go to one.

drac77 and tangledupinblu like this.
  4. skubi1

skubi1 Well-Known Member

...and any questions you may have will be usually answered in a few minutes to a couple of days at the most. Just my .02.

tangledupinblu likes this.
  5. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

^What he said!

Welcome Mark! July 23rd is our annually LaXCruise, if the car is ready and you want to put some "break in" miles on the motor, then come on out! Also, camping...need i say more!? :)

Check it out!
    https://mnsubaru.com/threads/2016-laxcruise.50897/

6. pillboy

pillboy Well-Known Member

Kumba, ya!

tangledupinblu likes this.