NF Tuning Review

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by Bugeye386, Apr 9, 2014.

1. 2002WrX

2002WrX Well-Known Member

I will jump on the bandwagon here and also give NF my praises. I brought the motor from my STI there not knowing what exactly had happened to it, but knew it was something not good. I live on the iron range up in Hibbing so it's a 3 1/2 hour drive for me. When I dropped it off he said they would get to it as soon as they could, but they were kinda backed up at the moment, needless to say I was more than pleased at the fact that he called before I was even home to tell me they had tore it down already and found the problem. Motor has ran awesome since I've put it back in, just needs the tune checked out.

tehfuzz likes this.
  2. Kneel Weiß

Kneel Weiß FUMP BDI Staff Member

NF was awesome helping and dealing with my shenanigans. They installed my headers and full exhaust in under 2 hours, with a car they have never worked on. Nuke was great to deal with and is incredibly knowledgeable. Two thumbs and two toes up!

tehfuzz likes this.
  3. fancyfootwork15

fancyfootwork15 Well-Known Member

Another bump for NF. Had them do my Koni/spring install last year and then just got my car back the other day for a 60k service. Very accommodating, quick to respond and great pricing. Thanks again guys!

Ryan FailRad and tehfuzz like this.
  4. that-dude

that-dude Well-Known Member

These guys are awesome. Just picked up the Forester after a timing belt and head gasket job and now the car drives like new. Thumbs up.

Ryan FailRad likes this.
  5. ptrepanier

ptrepanier Well-Known Member

I'm trying to give them some business, my forester is needing some love.

6. tjkolb

tjkolb Member

Been a while since my last legit post, but none-the-less, Nuke, Fuji, Roger, and everyone else at the NFPerformance Shop are a blessing to the Subaru Community. I, like many others that have posted so far, experienced awesome customer service by these guys. Came back from my deployment, and 2 months later had the spun bearing on my 02 wrx, countless e-mails, texts, and conversations took place before I ever ordered the first part to what was to be a 2.5 hybrid build for my car. Nuke was very patient with me, as well as Roger when I delivered my car outside his house during a very long trip from Sioux Falls, SD. I can honestly say, (according to Nuke) my car was one of the first few official NFPerfomance touched cars on the road after they got the new shop, which sadly, caused the project to take a bit of a back seat for a little longer then I wanted to wait, but Nuke did me a huge favor with the labor costs of the project. And even after, when I lost my subaru to an accident 3 months later, just so I could prove to my insurance that I had all the work done to the car, 1 phone call and less then 2 hours later, Nuke had re-created the invoice to prove the work was legit and financially soften the harshness of my claim. Top notch guys, and I seriously still advertise their expertise from Sioux Falls to the local Subaru club here. Keep up the awesome work guys! :)

EricS and Ryan FailRad like this.
  7. istoptofly

istoptofly Well-Known Member

+ all the IPv6 addresses for NF, bunch of great guys in and out of the shop.

By the way, that number has 12 commas lol