***** Official Firestone Thread *****

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by Justin, Mar 3, 2005.

1. AWDimprezaL

AWDimprezaL has more posts than you

napolean dynamite is "probably the funniest movie that i know of"

2. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

i've seen way funnier movie than that! :p try some of stephen chow's movies! like the one in yosmiley's signature.

3. Speedemon

Speedemon Well-Known Member

Tommy Boy
    Black Sheep
    Dumb and Dumber
    There are a lot better movies out there

It is a funny movie but i wouldn't want to watch it more then once

4. wagonL

wagonL Well-Known Member

well...talking about movies..me and fuji_k was talking about making a subaru intro movie...(this is to everyone at firestone and anyone who wants to do it..)well...anyone can be a camera man(s) and edit the video with anykind of music..youknow....well..let me know or fuji_k..so we can get started...

wagonL

5. TheWRX

TheWRX Well-Known Member

Hey that sounds like a cool idea, maby we can make it even a little biger then just an intro...:D, I have a friend who is finshing school now and he is into this profession, I bet if we just provided him with the tape or what ever he is going to record on, he would do it for FREEE:D

6. AWDimprezaL

i wanna be in it...though my car isnt exactly movie quality:mad:

7. Justin

Justin Well-Known Member

we could get some footage at firestone, then we could go out somewhere and f around.

8. TheWRX

TheWRX Well-Known Member

Yeah, that sounds like somthing fun to do after a nice meet at firstone. I AM GOING TO START A NEW THREAD TO GIVE IDEAS ABOUT MAKEING A MOVIE SCEAN OR SOMTHING....It's going to be soooo COOOL:cool::D

9. DISCOPOPE

DISCOPOPE Well-Known Member

napoean dynamite is right on the edge of genius/stupid.
    it helps too if you were in grade school durring the late 70's early 80's....

10. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

some pics from last friday!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Gspot

Gspot New Member

For the meet Fri night, Burnsville people...
    meet at Burnsville Center right across from Macaroni Grill at 5:30-5:45? Park in the open at the back of the lot.

12. 6MTizzle

6MTizzle 2SLO

Sounds good GSpot. I have to stop by MidwestAuto to order my rims after work and then I'll be there probably around 5:30 or so.

13. DISCOPOPE

chux, you need either a biger flash, or a tripod bro...

14. morganm

morganm New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gspot

meet at Burnsville Center right across from Macaroni Grill at 5:30-5:45? Park in the open at the back of the lot.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I might be able to meet at BVC but wont be heading on to Firestone. I have to pull more parts off the parts Subaru in my garage so I can get that **** thing out the door!

15. DISCOPOPE

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by morganm

I might be able to meet at BVC but wont be heading on to Firestone. I have to pull more parts off the parts Subaru in my garage so I can get that **** thing out the door!

HOLD THE PHONE!

your car wont clear the top of the garage now!?
    :eek:

16. morganm

morganm New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by DISCOPOPE

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by morganm

HOLD THE PHONE!

your car wont clear the top of the garage now!?
    :eek:

LOL I wish ;) I have that 'free' Loyale from Todd still in my garage. About done stripping it. Need to spend most of tonight pulling parts off it so I can get rid of it!

Maybe after the solid axle and divorced transfercase upgrades I'll get some 35" tires and then I wont fit in the garage :p Not this season though!

17. Speedemon

I hope that it does not rain.

18. 1SIKWRX

1SIKWRX New Member

i dont know if i can make it with all this talk. no tabs!

19. 1SIKWRX

1SIKWRX New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gspot

same, i might just go to bvc at 530ish..then bounce back home. dont wanna go to midway with expired tabs.

20. AWDimprezaL

so ya'll are still going to firey stoney?

21. Dynapar

Dynapar Well-Known Member

i will be there round 8ish maybe a little earlier to get a good spot.

22. Speedemon

I will be there at 8:30

23. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

will be there

24. Dynapar

Dynapar Well-Known Member

leaving home in 5 minutes. be ther at 8 or soon after.

25. capone

capone Guest

Wow, I have to say something after what I just read. I DO have a Subaru and that really ugly/loud silver MK2 GTI. I for one brought the "Audi" guys. I brought 3. The people I were with just stood there. The Lightnin' had nothing to do with us or even the VW people. I think saying something to their face would do alot more than being like you are and talking behind their backs.

I have no problem with any of you, but you are going to create problems with whatever you are all trying to prove.

[Admin] Got Locked?