Offroad and Trail Work Day in MN

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by morganm, Apr 22, 2005.

1. morganm

morganm New Member

The Trail Lizards offroad club is hosting a day of trail work and riding on their private land they call "Mez's". Starting around 7:00 AM and working till...whenever Bring a shovel and some gloves. BBQ will be hot but bring your own food to cook on it methinks. I don't recall any working facilities last time I was out there so bring some water for yourself also. Bugs will be out so bugspray would be good too; I regretfully thought I wouldnt need it last year!

I won't be posting exact location since it's private land. If you are interested in coming just shoot me a PM and I'll explain where it is. Generally speaking its near Little Falls MN.

A lifted rig is NOT needed to come help and have fun! There will be plenty of vehicles there to get around on the trails with. I'll have an open seat and so will Archemitis.

Great oportunity to support the sport of offroading and meet others in MN who like offroading too. Those who help out at Mez's are often extended invitations to come out and ride on their great trails! Not many legal places within a 2 hour drive of the cities to offroad anymore!

2. Dynapar

Dynapar Well-Known Member

what day is it? i would like to help but its finals time (GGRRR...)

3. morganm

morganm New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Dynapar

what day is it? i would like to help but its finals time (GGRRR...)
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Hah can't belive I forgot the date =P

30 April, SAT.