Open lapping at MHSC St Cloud. July 17-18

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by Musashi, Jul 7, 2004.

1. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

I glad that some of the guys made it out to the event, it was nice to see you guyz there, I had a lot of fun, I hope you did too! The weather was great, I hope you guyz learned a thing or two. Hope to see ya out there again!

Chong ;)

2. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

See? I told you guys I'd kick some *ss! :p

It was better than I expected. They'll see me there again. And with a helmet the next time. :D

3. Substeroo

Substeroo Well-Known Member

Ah, I missed Fong dookying around the track?! Oh, well.

4. kickin_81

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Substeroo

Ah, I missed Fong dookying around the track?! Oh, well.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Yeah, you missed it four times. ...I went off track. :I

5. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

Lee and I had some Initial D fun chasing Fong and Yia! Fong even got scold and had to do the broom dance around the course. :D

6. kickin_81

That wasn't fair! I was still going slow (hear that? SLOW) to get used to the turns and then you two show up and pushed me off the road. I think I even saw a middle finger.

7. FuJi K

FuJi K Well-Known Member

I had my fun. Good times. I've yet to see the little vids from people. Now my car is making weird noises. Wheels are not worn down right so the steering is a little shaky. Seems the front wheels bearings are toasted.

Sorry bout the brakes chong...:eek:

8. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

It's great that everyone had fun. While poor me was stuck with 20 screaming kids in a dead AC McDonals play land area. I've learned my lesson, never host another Birthday Party at McDonalds again.

Post some picture guys? So, Fong... you didn't actually end up paying the fee for going off road did you?

9. kickin_81

What fee? I got out as soon as I could! :eek:

J/K, I got in a few minutes of work. Ask C, he helped me sweep the track. :I

By the way, sorry to hear of your car, Fue. You did partial impressive drifts out there. You need more power to pull you through the drifting. The same power as the race-prepped Vette. :eek: You and Yia are in the same boat then? :cool:

10. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kickin_81

:eek: You and Yia are in the same boat then? :cool:

:(, sadly yes we are fue. Im gonna take a look at it this Sat. Where can I get Axis pads FONG? I need rears, I'm scaring the girls at Foods Mart :mad:. Well I have clips of fuji drifting, and 2 Gc's going at it ;). Also got clips of 3 guys sweeping up the track:D. LOLZ,

11. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

well...i had my fun...man autocross is very fun....need to find out more about it....

12. kickin_81

Axxis Deluxe rear brake pads = $24.95!!!
    This is the cheapest yet very reliable vendor I could find in my search. I have not yet bought pads from them, but they are a big company.

http://www.stoptech.com/cgi/search_category.cgi?base=../content1.shtml&action=category1
    You'll have to search for "brake pads" in the products scrolling tab, and then input your car's make/model/year/type and then you should be in their list of Axxis pads for the RS.

13. Gspot

Gspot New Member

14. kickin_81

15. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

Thanks FONG, BTW, I need my sunglasses and orange shirt I left in your car :(.

16. kickin_81

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Yang

They're currently going for $10 a peice. If it's not sold within a week, they're going on ebay. :D

When do you want them? :) Give me a call so these guys won't think we're up to no good.

17. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kickin_81

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Yang

They're currently going for $10 a peice. If it's not sold within a week, they're going on ebay. :D

When do you want them? :) Give me a call so these guys won't think we're up to no good.

}:), you really want to get your a$$ kick Fong? J/p, Maybe Weds evening cause im going to Madison on Thurs(My b-day :D)

18. Gspot

Gspot New Member

What does the yellow tape on the back bumpers signify?

19. FuJi K

FuJi K Well-Known Member

hahah I WAS a newbie that day.... when the day ended, I was a Yellow license driver (no yellow stickers).

20. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

ashahhaahha.....i'll buy them for $10.01...yep that was the cool part about that day....got our license like nothing:D

21. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by subi_2.5rs

ashahhaahha.....i'll buy them for $10.01...yep that was the cool part about that day....got our license like nothing:D

talking bout my sunglasses?}:), isnt your clip ons from Fleet Farm better?They have the gold trim right? LOLZ:D

22. kickin_81

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by subi_2.5rs

ashahhaahha.....i'll buy them for $10.01...<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

SOLD!!!

(Yia, I can't find 'em. I remembered to check my pile, and I didn't see anything else in our area when I picked them up. I put them in the bag and the bad doesn't have them. We need to talk!)

23. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

ashahhaahha.....i'll buy them for $10.01...<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

SOLD!!!

(Yia, I can't find 'em. I remembered to check my pile, and I didn't see anything else in our area when I picked them up. I put them in the bag and the bad doesn't have them. We need to talk!)

ARE YOU SERIOUS??}:)}:)}:)}:)}:)
    I wont look like this anymore!:cool:,}:)

24. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

where's my shades YIA??????

25. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LVT

Umm....You have shades? I dont have them. I think that girl took it from me when we saw the sunset, FONG know who she is. Sorry Lue but you should have never left them in my car;)

26. kickin_81

What girl? :eek: You mean the cute one that's all that and a bag of chips?

27. kickin_81

Since we're on the topic of chicks, Yia... did you tell anyone about the two chicks we stumbled to at the gas station in St. Cloud? Nice... :D They looked hungry. :D

28. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

Since we're on the topic of chicks, Yia... did you tell anyone about the two chicks we stumbled to at the gas station in St. Cloud? Nice... :D They looked hungry. :D

EEwwwwwwwww.........

29. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LVT

Umm....You have shades? I dont have them. I think that girl took it from me when we saw the sunset, FONG know who she is. Sorry Lue but you should have never left them in my car;)

it's all good..i guess i'll just go over to her house and pick it up...while i'm there i'll just pick her up too.... :D

30. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

it's all good..i guess i'll just go over to her house and pick it up...while i'm there i'll just pick her up too.... :D

With what? Your bike? LOLZ.....dude, its not as easy as it sounds. Trust me, it aint worth it. Don't learn the hard way:roll:. But like Yia says, "The hardest lessons are the lessons learned through stupidity"

31. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

with a M6 :D.................

32. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

with a M6 :D.................

She don't like Mazdas.......They don't Zoom Zoom like they said they would...

33. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

that's because it eats rice....:p

34. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

OFF-TOPIC: YES FLEET FARM IS THE BEST