Opus

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by Justin, Dec 16, 2004.

1. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Dream

Well there was one time when you really pulled on me when I put in in 5th and all of a sudden I get sparyed with rocks from your car so I just slowed down, but I think I need to set my shift light for 6500 instead of 5900. Oh well, I had a ton of fun and the cruise home was cool too, 2 sexy STi's just rollin down the hwy:cool:
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yup, we'll try it again next season. You got your winter tires on right?

2. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

Not yet:eek: Working on it, looking at the Dunlop M3's.

3. yosmiley

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Dream

Not yet:eek: Working on it, looking at the Dunlop M3's.

WHAT! Erik, you and Will gives me the Chill... you guys need winters fast. Those RE070 tires will not stop even with the ABS going.

4. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

Dibs on buy back Erik

5. yosmiley

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bikerboy

Dibs on buy back Erik

Matt, it's called, I PULL UR PARTS ;)

6. Grimm

Grimm New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by yosmiley

Matt, it's called, I PULL UR PARTS ;)

LOL

7. bikerboy

I tried to tell him to give me his keys.

Circles above with other vultures}:)

8. Steve-o

Steve-o Administrator Staff Member

all I want is the 6sp from eriks car. You guys can fight over the rest...:cool:

Wheres that vid of the S4 I wanna see what happened incar.

9. yosmiley

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Steve-o

I think there's too much swearing on the tape, Jordan won't let it out :)

10. Grimm

Grimm New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by yosmiley

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Steve-o

I think there's too much swearing on the tape, Jordan won't let it out :)
    Give me the tape I will dub something new onto it... "like foooy we are sliding."

"By joves your right there old boy"

lol

11. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

It will be publicly available at a later date.

12. Steve-o

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jprice

It will be publicly available at a later date

That later date being: After its fixed under warranty.:roll:

13. yosmiley

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jprice

It will be publicly available at a later date

That later date being: After its fixed under warranty.:roll:

Steve-O u've answered your own question :)

14. capone

capone Guest

Winters?! Pssssssssh, I don't need no stinkin' winters. :p;)

15. Grimm

Grimm New Member

Fellowship of the ring.

5 hearty adventurers tried to meet at the fabled ring to test their skills, unknown to them the wraths were out to take their precious

They had come from different directions. One was early an oblivious to what was going on so preceded to make black circles where family resides. The need to find the other ones the sneaky one travels on to other meeting grounds only to pass the wraths heading in the other direction, and realize there is danger afoot.

Three were stopped but it wasn’t the precious that they were looking for…. One however gives the secret word out when the pressure of peril had arisen. The three were still lucky to be let on their way.

The three and the sneaky one were united where the caribou are jumping only to find out the last was stopped by all 4 wraths! When they found his source of light they were afraid.

They thought and thought, but they couldn’t take his precious because he was true of heart. They left the place of caribou and went to the dark side of prayer, but alas this sliding ground was taken.

Thus is the end of the fellowship, but more adventures are sure to follow.

16. yosmiley

Erik, ROFL! dude, I'm going to get some klenex now.

17. Grimm

Grimm New Member

Erik, ROFL! dude, I'm going to get some klenex now.
    Didn't think I would post it did you :p

18. yosmiley

Good form I say... good form :) you mark true to your word.

19. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

This thread is funny!:D

20. bikerboy

NICE ! LOL

21. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

Alright guys,

Who gave out the secret word and was caught by all 4 wraths?

As you guys know, two did show up a little late only to find evidence of black circles in the middle, being warned, the 2 drove home with one having "their life flash before their eyes."

}:) DAM SUVS!

22. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

I KILL SUV

23. Grimm

Grimm New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Yang

As you guys know, two did show up a little late only to find evidence of black circles in the middle, being warned, the 2 drove home with one having "their life flash before their eyes."

Do tell your story..... looks like I need to continue onto the 7....

24. John16V

John16V Well-Known Member

Oh boy, what happened this time?! }:)

25. yosmiley

So... looks like Merri and Pippen showed up late to the party :D

26. Grimm

Grimm New Member

So... looks like Merri and Pippen showed up late to the party :D
    they had second dinner...?/...?
    [​IMG]
    and the downward spirl begins

27. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

Im gonna be honest, I was scared sh1t less last night for about 5 minutes!:eek:

28. bikerboy

Such a girl!

29. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bikerboy

Such a girl!
    :mrgreen::cool:

30. Steve-o

I gave away the secret... that secret being a message board:mad:

I concur with erik; for about 5 minutes I was getting a little worried as well.

I can already see the hatemail being sent:mad:

31. Grimm

Grimm New Member

I gave away the secret... that secret being a message board:mad:

I concur with erik; for about 5 minutes I was getting a little worried as well.

I can already see the hatemail being sent:mad:
    No worries from me. I will however tease :p

32. yosmiley

Steve-O, don't worry about it.

33. bikerboy

Dont worry about it, But i will remind you often}:)

34. Steve-o

Dont worry about it, But i will remind you often}:)

I wouldn't expect anything less:p

35. wall of tvs

wall of tvs Well-Known Member

Did anyone take any snow laps on Monday night?? It appeared that there were some signs of some sideways shennanigans when I drove through the ring on my way home from work last night.

:D

36. Zola

Zola Well-Known Member

wtf mate @ last 3 pages of this thread...

37. Grimm

Grimm New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Zola

wtf mate @ last 3 pages of this thread...
    It is like a ball moving in slow mo at your head and you just can't get out of the way.

38. yosmiley

LOL, people get drawn into The Ring and can't get out. 3 pages of what little experience they all had at The Ring.