Paintball indoors!

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by Substeroo, Jan 16, 2004.

1. Substeroo

Substeroo Well-Known Member

Who's interested?
    I don't know when or where or how much but I want to know if you guys think it would be fun to do some weekend?

Post it here!

:D

2. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

Noah, I do know quite a few places around the Twin Cities that have indoor paintball.

If you're interested in setting one up... let me know. I have people who'll play.

3. Substeroo

If I get enough replies to this message, I think I'll set up a little sum'm sum'm. :cool:

4. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

See, I told ya Noah. I am in (I think). Just don't wait for everyone, figure out when and where you can get a good deal, and let everyone know. I already learned that with the karting, you can't get everyone to go ro make everyone happy.

Russ

5. Substeroo

very true...

Good then, who has a suggestion/preference for location?

6. igofast

igofast New Member

I'm always in for Paintball, though I prefer outdoors. You want a location? How about the new field in Madison, WI. :D

7. yosmiley

As far as indoor goes... I've used "Splat You're Out" facility once http://www.syo.net/ I'm mostly into the outdoor paintball event. Naoh, set one up and count me in... I'm waiting till this spring to host one also for an outdoor event.

Here's a local MN paintball directory http://www.mnpig.com/ Make your decision, setup a date and time... once you do that... they'll come... as Russ stated, ya just gotta do it. I'll come through for you, I can't speak for the others though.

8. Substeroo

Thanks Vic.

That's actually a good idea. It would be something to look forward to and would be way more fun. Maybe it'll be muddy out too...}:)
    I'll get something worked out and post it up here some time in the near future. :D

9. juno

juno Guest

Hey if you guys set it up I will be in, well it's better if it would be during the spring when I can get Sat off.

10. KaliforniaKid

KaliforniaKid New Member

Hi, If you guys are really interested in doing this let me know. I play for one of the best local paintball teams, we actually finished in 5th place nationally last season. Anyways, a field near Anoka called FSL soponsors us and I can probably get great deal, it is indoors but it is really big and the playing surface has been rated by several magazines as the best indoor surface in north america.

-Chris

11. Substeroo

Cool Chris! I think we should set it up for sometime after the end of the month probably more likely in March or later.

12. yosmiley

Noah, why not do a February event?

13. Substeroo

I just figured we're already spending money on karting and some of us on oil ie me and me... so I thought it would be best to plan for later and spread out the fun. I also was still in the mindset that we were going to be outside :I doi. Since it's inside we can do it whenever! As long as we get enough peeps interested to make it fun. :D

Sorry guys my mind is in so many other places right now.
    [xx(]