Pics from track day in Pahrump, NV

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by 1LapSTI, Apr 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1LapSTI

1LapSTI New Member

Hey guys!

Just added some pics and a short video from our test and tune in Pahrump, NV. They are under the pre-event gallery. Wish you all could be out here enjoying these track events!

http://www.racingforthechildren.org

Later,

Enrique

2. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 1LapSTI

Hey guys!

Just added some pics and a short video from our test and tune in Pahrump, NV. They are under the pre-event gallery. Wish you all could be out here enjoying these track events!

http://www.racingforthechildren.org

Later,

Enrique
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Cool! How did the tune portion go?

M

3. 1LapSTI

1LapSTI New Member

The tune portion was good. We played around with the dampening and rebound settings and tire pressures until we found a pretty solid balance. The car handles a lot better than with the stock suspension!

We were the fastest on the track other than the Radical Racers!

I will be back in MN April 9-17th, hopefully we can hook up.

Later,

Enrique

4. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 1LapSTI

!
    I will be back in MN April 9-17th, hopefully we can hook up.

Later,

Enrique

Sounds good I got the car running on sunday so you can check it out

5. PHATsuby

PHATsuby Well-Known Member

****, Enrique what do you do just get to travel all over the US and have fun with sweet rides?

nice.

Ben

6. 1LapSTI

1LapSTI New Member

Basically! :cool: Actually I am a lot closer to a lot more track events living out here in Arizona

Enrique

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by PHATsuby

****, Enrique what do you do just get to travel all over the US and have fun with sweet rides?

nice.

Ben

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.