Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by travail, Jan 12, 2010.
85 Chevy C-10, bought for cheap and made a nice profit... 305 with a 4bbl sucks for gas though, lol
87 Dodge D-50, first vehicle, pissed off the parents and my dad sold it
91 Honda Prelude Si, Free car from a friend, put an alternator in it and beat the crap outa it... first fun car.. blew it up after a couple months (broke a chunk outa the end of the came some how...), sold it for double what I had into it
91 Buick Regal, First car i had for a long time.. rear calipers seized up a few years ago... still sitting, started blowing my money on hondas
91 Acura Integra, parted out
87 Mazda RX-7, bought, had to 6 hrs and traded for a 91 civic hatch
90 Honda Civic Si, traded parts for a shell.. was gonna swap but never got around to it...
91 Honda Civic Si, got on trade for the rx7.. ls/vtec, b16 hydro trans, few things done.. ripped really nice and somehow vtec just hit crazy hard, never since has seen a car pull that much harder when it hits... parted out
89 Chevy S-10, parts hauler... used it a few times then crushed and made money, lol
91 Honda Crx Hf, first car i ever did anything too... bought with a DOHC ZC that was a turd, swapped in a b18a1, beat the crap outa it, swapped back in the DOHC ZC to sell the B18, beat the crap outa it more, and sold it to buy a subaru... thing was kinda beat up, ran like crap, but i miss that car everyday
91 Acura Integra Rs, bought dirty cheap (used to be SLS's drag car years back, then got whored around fergus a bit), got it running (had a mildly built b18a1 in it) it ripped really good for what it is... mint body (probably the nicest one around here)... got bored and traded it for a ruckus
Current cars: 95 Impreza L, 90 CRX Dx (project car), and a 08 Ruckus
don't have pictures but ill follow bubba's
95 ford aspire- first car t-boned by some lady
89 s-10- beat the living piss out of it for many years
92 honda civic hatchback- nothing special
95 honda civic sedan- spent to much money on it, until a deer decided it wanted to be a hood ornament
03 ford focus Zx3- supercharged, with more money spent on going fast than i bought the car for. once again t-boned by another lil ol lady
04 ford escape-three alternators, two cv shafts and about 2 months traded it back in
90 ford ranger - free needed trans work - gave up and scrapped it
99 ford ranger - nothing special
96 vw jetta-paid 100 bucks for it threw in a alternator and battery and sold it for 1k
87 bmw 325is- hauled ass, threw a piston through the oil pan sitting behind my parents house.
93 subaru fwd impreza-sold after 3 months
99 intrepid-family car for the "wife"
current car 95 awd impreza
Damn, there are some car whores on here, lol.
My list is quite short.
'66 Impala sedan 283 glide
'90 Lumina sedan
'90 Legacy L auto
'93 Legacy L manual (RIP)
'92 Legacy L wagon 5mt (current)
'93 Legacy L sedan (hotrod)
I started with a 1949 Plymouth convertible
went to a 1967 Oldsmobile Toronado (still have)
1961 Ford Falcon that I stuffed a V8 into (also still have)
1993 Nissan Pathfinder made $500 bucks off of after beating the crap out of
1985 Pontiac Fiero that I had for 2 months and made $700 off of
1977 Ford F150... that was a real winner but still made $50 off of
1. 1961 Mercury Comet- My grandpa picked this up for me for cheap back when I was 13, worked for him for the summer to pay it off. Still in the process of restoration, I've just had waaay to many other projects. Has 56k original miles and was bought brand new by my great grandfather in spring 1961 off the showroom floor, has had one owner out of our family who put only 6k miles on it.
2. 1994 Cavalier- bone stock, beat the piss out of it, never broke once
3. 1997 Chrysler Concorde- spent a couple grand on stereo stuff, it hit pretty hard but wasn't fast by any means. Car was in mint condition until I got rear-ended by some biotch in a crappy old volvo. Totaled my car (one of my subs was on the floor in front of the passenger seat next to me) and left nothing but a scratched bumper and a broken headlight on her car. She hit me going ~60mph while I was at a stop sign.
4. 1997 Grand Am- was a turd box from the get-go, spent more money keeping the thing on the road than it was worth, couldn't afford a different car, so I just had to keep biting the bullet on repairs.
5. 1997 Dodge Avenger- Bought it when I was 19, did a few things to it. Had big plans for it, but ended up buying a car that was faster to start with and used this as a DD for about 5 years.
6. 1994 Eagle Talon TSi AWD- still have it, in the process of a huge setup change
Some what compressed version of same thing:
7. 2004 WRX- Bought it last February for a DD cause the Avenger was getting up there in miles, and needed a 4-door for the child who was on the way. No real big plans, probably sell it once the warranty is gone.
(see #1 on my list)
1995 Chevy S10 Blazer - Broke it and sold it
1999 Mitsubishi Galant S - Gave it to my sister who wrecked it and then sold it to a junk yard for $100
1998 Chevrolet Cavalier - Gave it to my sister and she is wrecking it and will sell it to a junk yard...
2005 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS - Current vehicle!
Cough what about the tempo and bronco? Cough
my first love...to bad i got t-boned
My list is pretty short.
1992 Isuzu Pickup, drifted the **** out of it, partially blew it up, traded it in, it's probably squished by now.
1996 Mustang GT. 33k, that purple color that nobody bought, not a spot of rust. Still have it, unfortunately.
1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD. Current DD.
1990 mitsu galant - timing belt rip and then crash it.
1990 honda prelude - rust bucket paid 500, bondo the **** out of it and sold it for 1200.
1995 acura integra LS SE learn how to drive a stick it in. got stolen brought it back, sold it and got stolen again. FL car.
2002 subaru wrx - DD, still want a wagon.
1997 honda civic ex - I own it until my bro pay me back.
1986 chevy s-10 extended cab 5spd
1991 GMC Jimmy
1994 Ford explorer
1997 Subaru Legacy auto
1997 Subaru Legacy 5mt
2002 Subaru WRX 5mt
2004 subaru FXT
2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
89 Mazda 626
90 Buick LeSabre
94 Plymouth Sundance
80 Accord hatch
97 Chev Cavalier
03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
02 WRX - current
ive had a few vehicle's, but heres a couple pics of my old pride and joy. i miss it everyday.
day i bought it: 98 isuzu hombre, 97 blazer front end, mostly stock aside from that
and throughout time, fully bagged and shaved minus the 3rd break light and taillights, painted flat smurf blue, many many other mods.
99 civic si
stolen and never recovered
If u want to sell, part out, buy parts for.... pm me details...
wish i had money to get a new motor, i couldn't come close to getting rid of it since its rust free and is gutted with only two racing seats in it. man i can't believe how fast these cars are stock..aside from my focus fastest car i've ever owned.
first car - 93 SHO
too much money into to sell or crush, gf is driving it now...way lower then a taurus should ever be
mint 90 buick lesabre as a dd for one winter (no pic) it was maroon on maroon
worst car ever, my sister bought it without really knowing what a GTP was i drove it for 8 months till i traded it cause no one wanted it
05 jeep wrangler unlimited.
loved it, hated the gas and lack of practical ness
what most of you know me as driving
04 sti, beat the hell out of it on a regular basis in the summer and winter rally crossing
Well, none of mine have been spectacular, but here they are, not counting the numerous parts vehicles I've had.
1976 Dodge Power Wagon (still have, long term resto project)
1985 Dodge Power Ram
1996 Toyota Camry 5spd
1998 Legacy 2.5GT (Still have, no motor in it)
1989 Toyota 4x4 Pick up
1987 Toyota 4runner
1994 Silverado 6.5TD
1992 Legacy SS (Still have)
1989 Toyota 4runner
2003 Silverado 1500HD (Still have)
1993 honda civic cx -jdm gsr swap
1993 nissan 300zx -got t-bone
2000 subaru impreza - current ride
well, there was this '92 Loyale
which was a pile
until I made it badass:
then I sold it.
than an '85 Subaru GL wagon until it rusted out:
Then a blue '88 that came home on a flatbed for $150:
fixed it, lifted it:
sold it for $1600 looking something like this:
there was also this other '88.
gave it to a buddy for his birthday a few years ago. he still has it....although it's trying to break in half :laugh:
87 Toyota 4Runner
now the 88 XT6
I dont have pics of some of my earlier vehicles
Here is my 98 Honda Accord V6
THen my old baby that I regret selling. Its now destroyed by the kid I sold it too. RIP
My Truck K1500
THen my wife has a pile Monte carlo.
97 Acura 3.0CL - first car bought new traded for subaru in 08
05 Outback XT - Second... planning on having it for 11 years like i did the acura
Well I might have missed one or two but to the best of my knowledge:
85 Cavalier Z24
73 Opel GT
83 Buick Lesaber Estage Wagon w/455 Olds BB
85 VW Scirocco
73 Porsche 914 2.0 w/Sports Package (if you know 914's you'll understand why this is important)
87 Sterling 825SL
94 Chevy Blazer
93 Mazda Protege
94 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
02 Outback Sport (Wife's car)
98 Impreza L Wagon
94 Ford E350 Cube Vane (moving truck and for sale if someone wants)
AND soon to be 31 Olds Fordor Sedan hehehe this is going to be fun
did you sell the accord? i think i see some kid driving around in it in my city.
I might be off on some of the years.
1, 1980 Mazda pickup
2, 1979 VW bus
3, 1982 escort
4, 1983 escort
5, 1983 escort wagon
6, 1983 thunderbird
7, 1985 escort
8, 1991 cavalier
9, 1988 Acura Integra
10, 1979 Honda CVCC Wagon
11, Econoline Cargo Van
12, Jeep Wrangler
13, 1988 tempo
14, 1989 tempo
15, 1991 SHO
16, 1988 CRX
17, 1989 CRX
18, 1993 Civic
19, 1995 Civic
20, 1995 Civic
21, 1993 Integra
22, 2002 WRX
23, 2004 Forester
Im not even thinking of half the cars. My father owned a car dealership, so he would let me go to the auction with him and buy cars. I was changing them out almost every month.
1. 1985 Silverado K1500
2. 1992 Mazda MX-3
3. 2000 GMC Jimmy
4. 2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
5. 2007 Silverado (new body style)
6. 1991 Honda Civic Standard
94 Accord coupe - jdm H22A swap
89 240sx - sr20det swap
91 240sx ka-turbo
92 Galant VR4
91 Galant VR4 (still have)
K2500 6.5 turbo diesel (still have)
04 STI Open class rally car (still have)
wow some people really go through a lot of cars
'97 Acura 2.2 CL - drove it, bought the WRX and gave to GF, she sold it to her brother (now my brother in law)
'06 Subaru WRX Limited - GF (wife) liked it and we bough her...
'02 2.5 RS
1. 1993 Chevy Cavalier Wagon - First Car.
2. 1991 Ford F-150 First Truck
3. 1995 Ford F-150 - Replaced 91
4. 1990 Ford Bronco II - Replaced Cavalier
5. 2000 Saturn SL2 - Replaced Bronco II
6. 1989 Ford F-150 - Odd ball - Sold for a profit though.
7. 2006 Ford F-150 - Replaced 95 F-150
8. 2003 Saturn VUE - Replaced SL2
9 1994 Olds Nintey Eight - Beater - Junked.
All of which are gone. Currently driving my first Subaru - 1998 Legacy GT Wagon - and loving it.
my current cars:
in the past 2004 Sentra SER Spec-V
1996 Buick Century, 3.1l v6, was a good car..
1989 Dodge Spirit
1974 Plymouth Duster Lean burn 318.... lame.
1989 Buick Estate Wagon, Awesome car.
1985 camaro, 305 non z28
1992 chev G20 panel van
1987 celebrity eurosport - COUPE! super mega ultra rare.
1990 t-bird SC
1992 lumina Z34
1980 cutlass supreme - Still have, no engine right now, not quite sure which engine it will get though I do have a 455 in my garage right now.
1992 Sentra XE, (what got me into imports, it also got my brother into imports)
1996 impreza, still have
1998 chev 1500 4.3, work truck, 2wd. GREAT truck.
1981 cutlass brougham - still have (has had 3 diff engines, right now has 307)
2006 tribeca, still have, wife drives
1984 fiero, still have. LOVE IT!
97 Honda CRV, cant find any pics. Bone stock unless you count the fact it was loaded with snowbaord gear 90% of the time.
94 300ZX and before anyone gets excited it was NA
09 Mazda 6 Currently my DD and company car
1985 Plymouth Horizon - Grey
1986 Honda Prelude DX - Grey
1995 VW Passatt - Green (for 3 days, then returned)
1990 Ford Festiva - Red
1990 Honda Prelude Si - Red (all wheel steering)
1986 Toyota MR2 - White
1986 Toyota MR2 - White (30 miles then parts)
1995 Mazda MX3 - Black
1992 Eagle Talon TSi - Red
1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 - Grey
1995 Yamaha YZF 600
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX - Silver
2002 Subaru WRX - Maroon
2003 Mitsubishi Evolution - Silver
2008 Subaru WRX - Silver
2002 Yamaha R6
Is that Jared from Subway?
1956 Chevrolet Bel Air Coupe.
1996 Chevrolet Camaro V6.
1998 Chevrolet Monte Carlo.
1991 Chevrolet Z34 Lumina. (One of my favorite cars.)
1999 Cadillac Deville.
1991 Honda Accord.
1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS.
2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS.
2005 Subaru WRX. (Favorite)
I knew I liked you. I loved mine too.
One of the biggest mistakes of my life selling it! I've tried multiple times to buy it back from the current owner but he is asking a ridiculous amount of money for it. I miss it.
I saw mine a few years ago at firestone one friday night, I dont want it back, lol.
1. 83' Honda Civic
2. 96' Honda Civic
3. 95' Ford Windstar (it was free)
4. 96' Mitsu Mirage
5. 96' Toyota Camery (wife)
6. 09' WRX
1. '87 Ford Escort - Cross-threaded one of the plugs on my first ever tune-up. Didn't make it to the shop to get it repaired.
2. '87 Ford Mustang (2.3) - Very clean car and loved the body style. Had lots of fun with it, until someone rearranged the front-end for me by running a red light.
3. '84 Nissan Pickup - Dependable little guy, until she overheated.
4. '89 Ford Ranger - Also extremely dependable, even after I rolled it. Unfortunately, the cab was twisted up bad and had to sell it.
5. '91 Ford Probe - Fun and good setup for experimenting with some sound systems. Once again, somebody decided they didn't like it, and I became the brakes for an 80's Buick boat doing about 60 from behind me.
6. '91 Ford Mustang (2.3) - Another solid Ford, but messed up the tranny when moving back to MN towing a trailer the same size as the car.
7. '94 Dodge Spirit - POS, but it had some power.
8. '00 Ford Contour - meh.
9. '01 Ford Focus ZX3 - Peppy little sucker. And I liked the style of them.
10. '05 Ford Ranger XLT (4.0) - First brand-new vehicle. Still miss it.
11. '05 Ford F-150 Lariat XLT - Dad's truck that I bought from my Mom when he passed away. Very comfy and nice options, but not so good for living in the city.
12. '07 WRX - Current and lovin it everyday.
94 Nissan Altima
89 Plymouth Acclaim
1985 I owned 69' chevy impala 4 door hard top
1989... 85' dodge d-50
1992....76' chevy short box
1993....70'somthing olds (somthing or another) owned if for about a month
1995....85' chevy s10
1997....89' chevy blazer
around this time I was given a 61' Chevy Corvair
2000 or 02'....85' or 86' Honda civic 4wd wagon (affectionately called blues clues)
2001....01' dodge Dakota quad cab (still own)
2005....91' chevy z24
2007....95' GMC safari van (still own for halling my bikes)
2009....05' Legacy GT Limited (DD)