Post Questions

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Front Office' started by Queue, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Queue

Queue Well-Known Member

Greetings, earlier today I created a post to sell some WeatherTech FloorLiners and inadvertently created two posts in a feeble attempt to include a photo (I see you removed the second post. Thanks!).

A couple of questions:
    What is the easiest/best way to include a photo in a new post without bumping up against the file size limit?

Can the author of a post add a photo after the post is created? If so, what are the steps?

Once again, thanks!

2. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

What platform are you posting from? Phone, computer? I use my iPhone and when i select a photo to post on the forum, it gives me an option for size(small, medium, large, original). I choose medium and it typically works every time.

the other thing that works is taking a screenshot of the picture and then editing all of the screenshot out except for the picture. It resizes it smaller and works 99% of the time.

If you have already posted in the For Sale section and you want to come back later and post a picture, you’ll either need to post it in a following post, or have a moderator add it as you can not edit your FS posts without a moderator.

Hope this helps. If you have any questions, let me know!

-Josh

pillboy likes this.
  3. Queue

Queue Well-Known Member

Thanks!

tangledupinblu likes this.