President trying to help America

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hallywood, Apr 29, 2008.

1. piddster

piddster Lone Wolf

Wow. You take every news story as gospel, unless its from fox of course. Over and over, you show to everyone here how clueless you really are. I don't know why you continue to pursue these arguments. You're like an old roommate. Ten people can tell him he is in error, but won't even consider the other side. You are like that roommate. 98% of the people here tell you that you need stfu, but yet you don't listen. Seriously, a majority of the drama comes from your ridiculous arguments. You'd do us all a favor by shutting your trap for a while. I'm sure thats way too much to ask though, since you are obviously the thickest headed person on this entire forum. Why can't you get it? Why? Oh wait, blackzone said it best.....

need I quote it? Ok, I will...

2. wall of tvs

wall of tvs Well-Known Member

and it was my DAD, not my grandfather

3. readymix

readymix ...Lest ye be trod upon... Staff Member

Bull****. I called Tom to see how he was doing. Tom is a very good friend and I care alot about him. And unlike you, I don't think he's evil for putting his grandfather in a nursing home. And I also don't use his misery as a soapbox to suck myself off on for all to see. Get over yourself dude, you really are an attention whore. You go into every thread and post something controversial just so you can suck your own peepee when people tell you that your opinion is crap. You sit up on your own self made high horse and condescend people all day long, then call them narrow minded when they call you out for your crap.

You are the ****ing disease that is ripping this site apart at the seams. Ever since you joined this site it has gone down a notch. Go back to Russia if the USA is so full of evil, capitalist, jingoist republi-tards like you think it is.

4. Squiggly

Squiggly Squiggly

i dont mind u taras but stop poking the ****..

5. Taras

Taras BANNED

Oh i guess grammar is such a big deal for you. Judging by your sophisticated use of words i can tell you have been studying SAT's verbal section night and day.

You just hate me, simple as that. And you try to beat down me with your sophisticated language any time you can, no matter what i say.

6. readymix

Trust me, I haven't given a **** about the SAT verbal section for well over a decade when I took it. And it becomes a big deal when the person my words are directed at throws his college education around like a badge of honor. You could graduate tomorrow with a bachelors degree, but you'd still express yourself like a 4th grader.

7. Aegis

Aegis TAKE IT!

Jason is heartless? I am surprised that I survived a year IN LOVE with such a being.

8. Taras

Taras BANNED

Sorry Tom, readymix said it was your grandfather and i just saw it in his post.

9. piddster

piddster Lone Wolf

Either every point goes over your head Taras, or you just skirt around it...

Either way, take the hint. Don't you have a girlfriend or something to talk to?

10. readymix

And yes, I hate you. I hate what you've done to this site. I hate your stupid offtopic posts all over the forum, and how you go out of your way to condescend others based on their beliefs and hobbies, then call them narrow minded when they tell you to **** yourself. Your presence here has dropped the collective intelligence and common sense of this place down a considerable notch, and I don't think there is any fixing it at this point.

11. piddster

piddster Lone Wolf

^ + 124509315984376

12. Squiggly

Squiggly Squiggly

Taras you need to take things into consideration more. you take everything as an insult when alot of us are trying to help.

if people dont like the things taras posts then i dont understand why people feel the need to continue to read what he has to say and talk about it. if you ignore the stupid things and dont give it a reaction it will likely go away.

13. Taras

Taras BANNED

And that proves my point that you and others here are intolerant and can not see beyond their noses. You stick you your believes like they are set in stone and dont look at other peoples opinions. I am more liberal that conservative but i can see many things that conservative people say valuable. You on the other side think that anything liberal is worthless.

14. Squiggly

Squiggly Squiggly

dude thats fine those are his beliefs.. as long as he has reasoning behind his beliefs (which he obviously does) then let him think what he wants it doesnt matter what political party they fall into.

15. Taras

Taras BANNED

Yes i do take things very seriously.

16. Taras

Taras BANNED

Very true. On the other side i have my own opinions as well and have support for them, but i get called an idiot every time i say them. Is that fair? Is that not being close minded?

17. Squiggly

Squiggly Squiggly

yeah dude u dont need to.. jason openly admitted in one thread that he talks like this to push peoples buttons, its fun for him so w.e. dont let it bother u so much because the more it does the more funny it is.

18. ArcticWolf

ArcticWolf Well-Known Member

The difference is in the presentation.

19. readymix

More bull****. Just keep dumping it on man, everyone is getting a chance to see you for what you are. You had no point to prove. Here you are again calling me closed minded. You proved MY point. If I cared enough, I could dig up your many condescending, closed minded posts where you call people stupid for thinking differently than yourself. Now you are going to play the "I can see it from other angles" side and tell me that you don't generalize and attack members on here for their beliefs. And when that backfires, you'll go right back to condescending people for their beliefs. And when we get fed up with it again, you'll call us narrow minded. You are a walking contradiction. But go on man, keep sucking yourself off for the crowd. The lulz train is at full steam on t3hw00t with this one.

20. Aegis

Aegis TAKE IT!

No, you do NOT get called an idiot EVERY TIME you say them. It gets WORKED into the conversation later on when you flat out accuse everyone of being dumber than you. Reference the post Etchy made, where you called people stupid because they didn't go to college.

People here will take any opinion and run with it. They will respect you, and try to see things your way. Until it turns against them for what they view as NO good reason. This happens many many posts into a thread. Usually after people have expressed views and then have them shunted down by you.

21. Taras

Taras BANNED

I know. And i got used to it. But this thread is totally different.

22. Aegis

Aegis TAKE IT!

THAT is it. That is exactly it.

23. Squiggly

Squiggly Squiggly

i know where your coming from.. you cant change someone elses mind at this point lol, your both obviously very set on your ways so theres now point in arguing about it. it may seem close minded but im sure jason has considered both sides to the ways he feels.

24. readymix

You get called an idiot for your opinions because when you voice your opinions you make certain to tell everyone how stupid and wrong they are for thinking otherwise. And then those people tend to call you out for it. At which point you call them closed minded. Keep going man, you got a few more posts of "woe is me, I didn't do anything wrong" before you need to go back to "you're narrow minded" again.

25. piddster

piddster Lone Wolf

You sound you like you are describing yourself.

26. readymix

Read that, over and over to yourself, Taras. Till it sinks in.

27. Taras

Taras BANNED

Yeah dig them up. Take bunch of stuff out of context and prove everyone how big of an idiot i am.

Prove me where i said "people are stupid because they did not go to called".
    Thats bogus!

28. piddster

piddster Lone Wolf

Taras, it has been quoted soooooo many times its not even funny. You said it to me even.

29. readymix

It isn't just the college thing, it is about anything that is even remotely political, or Apple related, or <insert topic of post>.

30. Taras

Taras BANNED

That i very much doubt. He already showed how one sided he is.

And i do agree with you that i will not change anyones views here and i am not trying. We are not even talking about the OP anymore.

31. Aegis

Aegis TAKE IT!

please go away. Now. 90% of the site wants you gone. The other 10% doesn't know any better. I give up. I'm done sympathising with you, I'm done trying to see things from a neutral point of view. Just go away. You're not helping us here, and you're just filling our forum with crap that nobody cares about. The only reason why your threads got as many posts as they did is because of exactly what you're doing now. Pulling **** out of your ass and presenting it as fact, taking things out of context and getting everyone all riled up. Just go away.

And why aren't we talking about the OP anymore? Why don't you tell me, mr nursing home/guns/kill stuff/you all suck/college/filling this thread with crap.

32. readymix

Hell, take Wall of Tvs for example. You flat out said people are crap for putting their parents in nursing homes and not taking care of them themselves. Then Tom comes along and tells you to **** off because he HAD to. Then you make a thinly veiled "i'm sorry for you" post that was really just you way of posting more dumb crap about your own life. If you were truly sorry for tom, you would have said you were sorry for him and left it at that. Not to mention how contradictory the post was to begin with.

33. piddster

piddster Lone Wolf

Here is one small example

34. Taras

Taras BANNED

Like you can see even remotely anything i said as being valid. Or apple for that matter you hate just because its apple and you hate apple fanboys. I like apple because it does what i need it for, no viruses, no freezing, no many other things that i encountered with PC. Maybe your experience with a Mac was different, maybe you need to give it another shot and see.

35. Aegis

Aegis TAKE IT!

Taras, i have the same experience with Linux. Do you believe that?

36. readymix

Trust me, I see things from plenty of viewpoints. Which is why I find you to be full of ****. I'd accept your viewpoints if you didn't toss them in my face as the only right way and then call me a sack of narrow minded crap when I said I didn't agree. Any other thread I usually tell my view and read everyone else's without a hint of argument. But when you pop your head in, you say inflammatory things and then call everyone narrow minded for not thinking your way. I've never had a problem with different viewpoints on this forum until you came along. And it isn't just me, it is almost everyone on this site. There is a thread going on t3hw00t with alot of people from here saying you are a disease, and the MNSubaru chatroom is buzzing with people that want you gone for the same reason. So you can ditch the "Readymix is the only one with a problem and is narrow minded" crap, because as I see it, everyone thinks that it is YOU that is narrow minded and ignorant. GTFO.

37. readymix

QUOTED FOR LULZ.

38. WRXEcho

WRXEcho Well-Known Member

I had McDonald's for dinner tonight. I had a double cheeseburger, 4 piece nugget, fries, and a coke.

EDIT* - Freedom Fries.

39. Squiggly

Squiggly Squiggly

4 piece nugs on t3h dollar menu FTW

40. readymix

Stupid, fat american. Drive a hybrid.

41. WRXEcho

lol...

42. WRXEcho

"you don't want to sell me death sticks."

43. readymix

Oooh, speaking of which, I just ran out. Time to go roll some more.

44. WRXEcho

45. Taras

Taras BANNED

I totally believe you. Linux is great. Open source FTW, seriously. I would love to learn more about it. The thing is that i just dont have much time to learn it and dont have a spare machine to practice.

well i guess i succeeded at least at something, didn't I?