prokart anyone?? -- cancelled-

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by WRX1, Sep 10, 2004.

1. Gspot

Gspot New Member

I've had to take too many days off in October, with autocrosses, weddings, bachelor parties. Sometime in November or later and I would definitely be in, as long as I have a couple weeks notice.

2. afmoa

afmoa Guest

I guess I should check the boards a little more often. I am planning on going this Saturday morning and also was bringing a friend. If it's still on, send me an email or call me at the dealership to confirm time.

Brett
    your friendly parts guy
    Brooklyn Park Subaru
    parts direct 763) 582-7462

3. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

Do you work with the morries BP?

4. Grimm

Grimm New Member

Brett - I don't think enough people had responded in time....

Brett are you at the dealership (Lyndale) that dropped the rim on my NSX... :(
    I want to get new rims anyways :p
    17 X 8 and 17 X 10

5. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I want to get new rims anyways :p
    17 X 8 and 17 X 10
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

:eek:), y r u so rich, share the wealth:cool:

6. Grimm

Grimm New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Yang

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I want to get new rims anyways :p
    17 X 8 and 17 X 10

:eek:), y r u so rich, share the wealth:cool:
    I worked on refineries doing shut downs.... 7 X 16.... basicaly 105-120 hours a week for 4 to 6 weeks at a time. It is hard to spend money when you are always at work... When I wasn't working that much it was usualy 4 X 10's and other work on the side... I don't know if it was realy worth it, but when I get into that car I think it was! :D

I also still work a lot, and that is why you have only seen me make 1 event so far since I joined up :(

7. afmoa

afmoa Guest

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by tbone

Do you work with the morries BP?

Yup, Brooklyn Park Subaru Parts

Brett