Ratcheting Wrenches, Screwdrivers, 3/4 Drive Sockets, Pliers, Impact, etc

Discussion in 'FS: Everything else' started by Shancaldazar, Jul 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shancaldazar

Shancaldazar Well-Known Member

Yay, more tools for sale. The more you buy, the more you save. I'm willing to meet up/have items picked up instead of shipped. I'm in the western suburbs!

Got a 19 Piece Gearwrench Ratcheting wrench set. Sizes 6MM to 25MM with no 23MM (no 23MM exists last I checked). Quite a few of them have been used, but they are all in really good condition (all ratchet well, nothing more than light signs of use in the chrome). I have a wrench rack for them, but it IS huge and would cost almost $15 additional shipping (over $20 in shipping), so I'm going to say local pick up only on the wrench rack, but I will ship the wrenches anywhere! $145
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then a 12 piece metric Flex Head ratcheting wrench set (gearwrench brand). I will ship the wrench holder with it! Sizes 8-19MM. Signs of light use and in great shape. $105
    [​IMG]

Also got a 14 piece SAE gearwrench ratcheting wrench set. Sizes ¼" , 5/16" , 3/8" , 7/16" , ½" , 9/16" , 5/8" , 11/16" , ¾" , 13/16" , 7/8" , 15/16" , 1" and a 11/32 wrench (not part of the sets gearwrench sells). Again, they show light signs of use, and probably have only been used a few times. I don't use SAE much....will ship the wrench holder with it. $100
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then a 8 piece Flex head ratcheting wrench set from gearwrench with the rack included. Sizes 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4. Same as the others, good condition, light use, all work. $90
    [​IMG]

And a Stubby metric ratcheting wrench set with sizes 10MM to 19MM and in great shape (may have some light scratches, can't remember if I've actually used these....). Comes with an Ernst Stubby Wrench gripper rail (semi flexible, but also holds wrenches really well!). $82
    [​IMG]

Last for the ratcheting wrenches, an 8 piece SAE stubby ratcheting wrench set. Great condition and come with an Ernst Stubby Wrench gripper rail (semi flexible, but also holds wrenches really well!). Sizes 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 $65
    [​IMG]

Craftsman (Made in USA) Bolt extractor set with 10 different sized extractors and a metal bar (to help hammer out the extracted bolt/nut). The #5 and rod have been used before, but are still good for more uses! Just bought a larger more expansive set, so don't need this one anymore. This is a USA made set too! Case comes with it. $28
    [​IMG]

Felo Ergonic 6 Piece Torx screwdriver set. This has their squishy (and really comfortable) ergonic handle, and these are are German made and incredible strong and wear resistant. Top quality screwdrivers and has some very common sizes: T8, T9, T10, T15, T20 and T25. Unused and wonderful screwdrivers (already have a lot of torx screwdrivers) $32
    [​IMG]

Craftsman Ball grip screwdriver set (red). These have a P2 on one side of the reversible shank, and a P3 and P1 in one on the other (it works really well). The flat head version has a 1/4 and 1/8 tip. You also can put any long 1/4 shank screwdriver bit in these handles. Very comfortable and these have been lightly used (light rust on the screwdriver bit shank, handle part in excellent condition). These were made in Japan! $12
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Craftsman USA 3/8 drive crowsfoot SAE wrench set. Sizes 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, and 1". New and Unused, but several have marks from being stored together loose in a pouch. I will sent the storage pouch with them. They are a USA made set. $60
    [​IMG]

Northern Industrial CHROME-MOLY impact extension (3", 5", 10"), 1/2 to 3/8 impact adapter, and a 1/2 impact swivel adapter. Been used a lot, but in good shape. Nice set that should cover pretty much all your needs! (I have a 3/8 drive set down towards the bottom too!) $25
    [​IMG]

K Tool 90 degrees bend long reach pliers with soft grip. Really useful for removing hose clamps and other clips. About 11" long and in good shape (has been used). $15
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Shancaldazar

I've got 3 New 3/4 drive sockets up for sale. $42 shipped for all 4 sockets That's about $10 a socket for some great quality 3/4 drive sockets!!!
    Allen USA made 19MM 3/4 drive impact socket (6 point). Light surface rust, but great shape (wouldn't show up in the photos, so it is pretty light). $19
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    One 23MM Armstrong-MADE IN USA (Large size stamping) $17 Shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    One 25MM Armstrong- MADE IN USA $17 Shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    One Urrea 1-3/16- MADE IN MEXICO- $12 Shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not part of the 3/4 drive package deal, but could discount it if you want to buy it with the above sockets.
    Craftsman 3/4 drive 2-3/8 socket (MASSIVE). It is Chinese. Brand new. $26
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ideal is the company that owns SK and Western Forge (the company that makes Craftsman USA pliers, screwdrivers, chisels, punches, hex bits). Western Forge also makes many of those same products for SK then, and the Ideal tools are the same as the Craftsman versions. The slip joint pliers are $13 shipped (same as SK or craftsman pliers- very good USA made stuff).
    [​IMG]

Gearwrench semi deep 16MM to 19MM socket set! Semi Deep sockets are incredibly useful, and these are some great sockets. Come with surface drive technology! Lifetime warranty. These have been used a lot, and show wear, but are still in good condition. $15
    [​IMG]

3. Shancaldazar

ADD ON ITEMS- I will not ship these by themselves (too costly), but I will throw them in on any order of above tools for the price listed.

Bluepoint 5" mini duckbill pliers. Great for precision work. Used with some small/light surface rust. Comfort grip handles. B65CMP is the part number. Won't ship it by itself since shipping with tracking will cost a fair amount. $8
    [​IMG]

Craftsman 5" Mini Long nose pliers w/ cutters and comfort grip handles. Little bit of surface rust and dirt, but good condition. Also won't ship by themselves, so buy something else too (or throw them in on your order). $6
    [​IMG]

Pittsburgh 4 piece 3/8 drive impact extension set (1-3/4", 3", 6", 9"). USed a lot, and have a good amount of scrapes and use showing. Won't ship these by themselves, so you will have to buy something else with them (they were so cheap to begin with, the cost of shipping is almost more than they are worth). $5
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Craftsman Industrial USA MADE 19MM 12 point wrench. Unused, has some residue on the back panel from the sticker they put on it in the store. $8
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Craftsman INDUSTRIAL USA 22MM 12 point socket 1/2 drive. Unused, inside is a little dirty. Good still. 22MM is used on a few places on Subarus, so it would be useful to have! $3
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Craftsman 1/4 drive 14MM 6 point socket. Laser engraved, off corner engagement. Chinese, not USA. Unused. $1
    [​IMG]

3 Gearwrench/Craftsman (they're the exact same, just different brand stamping) pass through socket (1/4 drive equivalent). Not regular sockets!!! Pass through sockets. Sizes 5/32, 5MM and 5.5MM. $2 for all three
    [​IMG]

Harbor Freight Cheapy Multimeter. $1. I'm selling these as the meter works, but the leads are broken. Only problem with the leads is that the finger guard (so when you are holding the leads, your fingers don't slip past the lead and onto whatever you are testing with the meter) were taken off to extend their reach down a hole onetime. Otherwise everything else about the leads and meter is in great condition. Great for 12V work on a car.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!!!
    Local pickup (due to being easily damaged in shipping). 7 metal grinding stones for an angle grinder. 5 Masterforce USA MADE grinding wheels, and 2 Ridgid metal grinding wheels. Both are sized for a 4.5" angle grinder (4.5" diameter, 1/4 thickness, 7/8 center hole). Rated for over 13,000 RPMs for both brands. All brand new and unused! Much better than some cheap HF grinding stones. $7 picked up
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then a prybar/screwdriver holder (local pickup). It has been modified to accept some larger prybars and breaker bars, as well as to mount to my toolbox. The top sheet metal is a bit twisted from where the drill bit grabbed while drilling it, but it doesn't affect how it rests agaisnt a toolbox (just cosmetic, not large enough for it to not be square or something like that). I have the keys to lock it shut too! Last photo shows that it has a lip to hold itself on a toolbox, but should also be bolted/screwed too to secure it. $15
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Shancaldazar

Craftsman Extractor set is SOLD!

5. Shancaldazar

Craftsman 2-3/8 socket sold

6. Shancaldazar

19 Piece Gearwrench set, 1/2 drive impact extensions, Bluepoint mini duckbill pliers, craftsman mini long nose pliers with cutter, K tool 90 degree pliers, and craftsman 19MM wrench are SOLD!

Everything else still up and I'm always willing to hear offers!

7. Shancaldazar

Allen 3/4 Drive 19MM impact socket is sold

8. Shancaldazar

Send me some offers, would like to move some of these things

9. Shancaldazar

Metric Stubby ratcheting wrench set is sold

10. Shancaldazar

Craftsman crow foot set sold

11. Shancaldazar

Grinding wheels sold!

12. Shancaldazar

Metric Flex ratcheting wrench set sold!

13. Shancaldazar

SAE stubby wrench set sold

14. Shancaldazar

Adding a kobalt tire inflator gauge. Worked great for me, just have a digital one now! It's a metal handle with a plastic gauge (with rubber overmold) and rubber hose. $10

15. Shancaldazar

Pic didn't come through... IMG_1574.jpg

Attached Files:

16. Shancaldazar

Pry Bar Holder sold

17. Shancaldazar

SAE straight ratcheting wrenches sold.

SAE Flex still available- $75 for any MN Subaru member who picks it up

18. Shancaldazar

Adding (for pick up/meet up only) a pair of 2 ton jack stands! They are Napa branded and meet both the ANSI and ASME PALD standards for jack stands. That means if you use them for a 2 ton vehicle (as a pair), they still have a 50% safety margin (i.e. 1 ton). Minimum height is 10.5 inches and almost 17 inches at maximum. Been great jack stands for almost 5 years. I just upgraded to some 6 ton stands instead :) $15

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Shancaldazar

SAE flex gearwrench sold

20. Shancaldazar

Gearwrench 120XP 3 Piece Ratchet Set. 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 drive ratchet. All are well used, but still in excellent mechanical condition, are in fair/good cosmetic condition (lots of fine scratches on them from use). They look fine until you hold them up to your eyes and then you can see the scratches (just a heads up if you want cosmetically perfect tools). I don't abuse my ratchets (no cheater bars, hammers, etc), so the ratcheting mechanisms are still great. They are rated at 180% of ASME torque, so they are very strong ratchets! On/off are marked on the selector ratchet, and they are a 120 tooth, dual pawl ratchet (60T gear, two alternating pawls give you 120 teeth) with a 3 degree swing arc. They've served me well, but I'm moving to all Snap On and Armstrong (Matco) ratchets, so I don't use these any more. $60. If you want, I'll throw in the four 3/8 drive gearwrench semi-deep sockets too (16, 17 ,18, 19MM)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Local Pickup Only (unless you know an affordable way to ship a very large and heavy tool set!)
    I have an OTC 10 way slide hammer kit. Professional grade tool company (makes a lot of the speciality tools for various truck brands, so they ARE good). The only things I've used in this kit are the slide hammer and the wheel adapter for pulling hubs (and the forcing screw for the hub adapter). I've used it on the last 2 bearing jobs I've done (total of 7 hubs pulled), other than that it's brand new! Leagues better than a HF slide hammer. Just selling because I came upon a Proto set that will better suit my needs. $225 OBO
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

21. Shancaldazar

Plus I have a foam tray for the 120XP ratchets if you pick it up (would double the cost of shipping to ship the tray)
    [​IMG]

22. Shancaldazar

120XP ratchet (and gearwrench sockets) sold!

23. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

image.jpeg
    Lol

24. pillboy

pillboy Well-Known Member

Where is the switch to change directions on the GearWrench ratchets?

25. Shancaldazar

The way you turn them on (and maybe off) is really up to you man

26. Shancaldazar

Felo Screwdrivers are sold. Send me offers on the slide hammer kit. Currently have two in my garage, and that's a bit much (even for me).

27. Shancaldazar

Craftsman Ball grip screwdrivers and ideal slip joint pliers sold!

28. Shancaldazar

$60 OBO Got an earthquake 1/2 drive impact wrench. These are very solid guns and have a good amount of power (700 ft-lbs max, which is a different rating from nut busting torque that most other manufacturer's use. A Snap On MG725 has 810 ft-lbs of Max torque, an IR2235 950 ft-lbs... just to give a comparison). Gun has been well used and is very dirty, but it was just used to remove subaru wheel bearings (and reinstall them, 9 bearings in total). Selling because I now have an IR2235TiMAX and an M7 NC-4630Q, so no room for this one!

It's served me well for over a year and has never given me any trouble. Only thing it has ever failed to remove was the rear lateral link bolt on my 03 Forester (lifelong minnesota winter car, took a 40" 3/4 drive breaker bar to snap the head off the bolt, then the bolt had to be cut into pieces, and still even then I had to drill out the rest of the bolt from the knuckle.... no impact would have removed that). Otherwise have pulled struts, front knuckles, subframes, and numerous other things with it.

Average CFM is 4.4 @ 90 PSI
    7,000 RPM free speed
    Height: 8-5/16"
    Length: 7-3/8"
    Width: 2-3/4"
    6 lbs
    50-500 Ft-lbs working torque (forward torque)
    700 Ft-lbs Max reverse Torque (reverse torque)
    Twin Hammer Mechanism for less vibration and more durability
    Exhaust vented down through handle
    Three Forward Speeds/Power Levels
    One Reverse Full Power Level
    Variable Speed Trigger

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

29. Shancaldazar

And by "just used for wheel bearings" I mean that it was used recently for wheel bearings, not that it was only used for wheel bearings. Later statements in the post should make that clear, but thought I'd make sure ;)

30. Shancaldazar

Impact and Urrea socket are sold!

31. Shancaldazar

3/8 drive Earthquake impact wrench. These are some very reliable impact wrenches with some good power. This one I haven't used much, since I almost always used my 1/2 drive (the fullsize or compact one). It is fairly dirty (pictures make it seem cleaner than it is). It's in great condition and has plenty of power for a 3/8 drive impact (if you want a really powerful impact, look for a 1/2 drive). Oil it before and after use every time, and it has always been hooked up to a regulated and filtered (5 micron) air supply. Great if you need a smaller/lighter impact to get into some places! I'll include four 3/8 impact extensions to use with it (1-3/4, 2-1/2, 5-1/2, and 8-1/4" long). $50
    300 Ft-lbs MAX reverse torque
    25-250 Ft-lbs working torque (forward rating)
    3 Forward power settings
    1 Full Power Reverse setting
    11,000 RPM for fast removal
    Cast Aluminum Housing
    3.5lbs
    6" long
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

48 Piece Gearwrench 1/4 Drive Chrome Molybdenum impact socket set with Metric and SAE shallow and Deep sockets. Very light use, I use these on my impact driver mostly to pull apart interiors on my Subarus. That means the 12 and 10MM have been used, and I used the 9/16" and 3/8" deep sockets to tear down a bench grinder once. Besides being dirty on the inside of the sockets, they look excellent. Off corner engagement allows you to apply more torque to a fastener without it rounding off. They're good sockets, lightly used, and will come with metal socket rails! Sizes 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15MM in shallow AND deep and for SAE we have 3/16", 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16" in shallow and deep too! 48 pieces total. They are laser marked (2 times) stamped for easy size identification. $80 Shipped!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

32. Shancaldazar

Gearwrench 1/4 drive impact socket set sold!

33. Shancaldazar

Ingersoll Rand 2235TiMAX-2 1/2 Drive Impact wrench. 1350 Ft-lbs of nut busting torque from one of the best names in pneumatic tools. Brand new and unused, it has the 2" extended anvil for heavy duty truck work. $250
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

34. Shancaldazar

Earthquake Impact sold but more stuff is up for sale!
    Got a Snap On TL72 1/4 drive ratchet. Can handle 90 Ft-lbs of torque (super strong) and has a 72 tooth gear mechanism for a small swing arc. Excellent condition and has not actually been used. I've just put a socket on it to get a feel for the ratcheting mechanism. Don't need another 1/4 drive ratchet. Professional grade ratchet and much cheaper here than off a tool truck! May have light scuffs/scratches from storage, but excellent overall condition (like new). It is the longer handle version for more torque (over 6" long). $65 Shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then an SK Tuff 1 1/4 drive ratchet for sale! It is a Tuff one mechanism that features a higher tooth count than their normal ratchets (72T for this 1/4 drive ratchet). It also means it has a massive SEVENTEEN teeth in contact at all times making it incredibly strong. The ratchet head is also much smaller than most others and 72 teeth means you have a small swing arc for working in tight areas. These are no longer made by SK, so not many are still out there in as good of shape as this one! It's a great USA made professional quality ratchet that is ready to work! It has been lightly used, so it does have it's own scratches and scuffs, but I would say it is in great cosmetic condition and excellent mechanical condition. Also a long handle version (over 6") for more torque and easier removal of fasteners. $35 Shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

35. Shancaldazar

SK ratchet sold!

36. Shancaldazar

I've got a 4 Piece flex set of Gearwrench 120XP ratchets. Full size 1/2, 3/8 and 1/4, plus a 3/8 stubby flex. These are 60 tooth dual pawl ratchets (giving you 120 position). Super small swing arc of 3 degrees. 180% of ASME torque, so they're also very strong! They've been well used but never abused (no pipes slipped over the end of them, hit with a hammer, etc). Excellent mechanical shape and good cosmetic shape. They do have fine scratches all over them from regular use, but no chrome missing or scratches all the way through the chrome. Just scratches from regular use. The pictures are close, but don't quite show all the scratches on them. Great set of tools ready to do many more years of work! These are longer than your normal ratchets too! $90 Shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3 Composite Pittsburgh Pro Ratchets (1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 drive) with a kobalt gearless palm ratchet (1/4 drive). The composite ratchets are metal cored tools covered with a composite plastic and rubber cover. Great for working in the cold weather or around the battery (can't short circuit anything on a 12 volt system.... don't think these are rated for 120V or anything like that though). 72T quick release mechanism, these are pretty strong ratchets (same mechanism as Craftsman Evolv, Kobalt, Tekton, and numerous other brands). The gearless palm ratchet is pretty cool- no teeth in it, and an infinitely small swing arc. Very smooth because it is gearless. Neat little item I'll include with these other 3 ratchets. $28 Shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

37. Shancaldazar

Snap on ratchet and Ingersoll Rand Impact SOLD!

38. Shancaldazar

Composite ratchets sold!

39. Shancaldazar

Gearwrench 120XP ratchets sold!

$22 for the all three 3/4 drive sockets! Fantastic deal there!!

40. Shancaldazar

Slide hammer set sold!

41. ShortytheFirefighter

ShortytheFirefighter Pokemans. I has none. Staff Member

Congrats on getting your stuff sold.

Locking down per OP request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.