Rebuilt 2003 Subaru WRX for sale

Discussion in 'FS: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats' started by Boostedscoob, May 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boostedscoob

Boostedscoob New Member

Rebuilt world rally blue bugeye for sale! 2003 WRX Impreza. Body has 230k engine is rebuilt and full of new parts and on a safe tune! This has the ej205 turbocharged motor. This is my 4th successful WRX rebuild. Check my Instagram for my work @Boostedscoob. The following has been fixed or replaced on this car.

New pistons and piston rings
    New head gaskets
    Replaced 2 burnt up exhaust valves
    Cleaned and rebuilt heads
    New valve stem caps
    New valve cover gaskets
    New timing kit and water pump
    New Upstream O2 sensor
    New oem clutch and throw out bearing
    New flywheel bearing
    New clutch slave cylinder
    New wheel studs x15 (previous owner was nice enough to cross thread some lug nuts on before I got the car) New tires
    Replaced starter
    Serviced brakes front and back
    Tightened e-brake
    Wet sanded and buffed the headlights
    Welded a small hole in exhaust
    Replaced exhaust gaskets
    Replaced crusty vacuum lines/boost lines
    Replaced broken intake box
    New NGK spark plugs
    Lower miles no shaft play TD04 turbo
    Road Tuned with RomRaider (mild tune)

I specialize in rebuilding older Subaru's and I absolutely love it! So here is the story with this car. I got this car and it had no compression in cylinders 1 and 2. It had a couple burnt up exhaust valves. I replaced them and removed the remaining valves on both heads. Cleaned them up and re-seated all the valves back in. I did notice a oil in the intake manifold so I went ahead and replaced the pistons and piston rings just to make sure this motor was very solid. When I got in there I noticed great cross hatching on every cylinder which leads me to believe that the short block had lower miles (video on my IG). After finishing up the motor rebuild, I pulled the exhaust out and inspected it for leaks or holes. Found one small one and patched it with a weld. The brakes were not horrible but had been sitting for a while. So I pulled them both apart to make sure they work properly. Along with tightening the e-brake up. The car has brand new tires on it and it drives straight and sound. Now for the modifications on this car. It has a turboback exhaust, up pipe and a larger aluminum radiator and its riding on a STi suspension. that's it. I try and build these cars back to stock as close as I can so the next owner can do what they want with it. Now it is a 2003, so it has it's blemishes and that is factored into my price. But no serious damage or huge dents. It does have the darn Minnesota rust spots on the back but does not effect how it drives. The rust is fixable, I just do not have the resources or body work tools to get it done. No check engine lights. No leaks. No squeaks. Drives great! Come check it out. No test drives without cash in hand. No trades. Awesome daily driver! If you want to see some of the progress made on the car check out my Instagram @Boostedscoob. Any questions feel free to ask me. Text me at 715 441 7229.

-$5,500

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2019
  2. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

Please post an asking price and i will add it to your first post. And i can help you with posting a couple of pictures if you need help. Sometimes the photo uploading on here can be tricky!

Thanks!
    -Josh

3. Boostedscoob

Boostedscoob New Member

Yea i was trying to figure that out yesterday... I am only asking 5500 cash for this car. I do have some nice pictures, just wont upload.

4. LASERBLUE135

LASERBLUE135 Well-Known Member

Just post your craigslist link.

5. Boostedscoob

Boostedscoob New Member

6. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

7ABDC467-1F72-4EAA-A750-B01C38ECADBB.jpeg 61A3DE4E-6CA5-4F98-969C-34B0F52F8F0C.jpeg 60170F8F-D89D-42B2-BFBB-0BEA45871B5A.jpeg

Pics for those too lazy to click the link...:D

7. Boostedscoob

Boostedscoob New Member

Thanks for the help guys!

tangledupinblu likes this.
  8. Boostedscoob

Boostedscoob New Member

Update! Fixed the scuffs on the right rear with some WRB spray. looks much better. Not perfect on the outside, but this car would be perfect for going wide. Slap some flares or over fenders over the rust and put some nice wheels on it. Also have a brand new Magnaflow Catback for it I did not install. Lots of other WRX's out there for sale but none of them have gotten the mechanical love this car has.

9. Boostedscoob

Boostedscoob New Member

Price is now at $5,000. come test drive it!

10. Boostedscoob

Boostedscoob New Member

Car Sold yesterday. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.