Rock Falls Run

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by wrxpeed, Mar 2, 2004.

1. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

Yeah, but I didn't make the effort to ask KUBA to pop the hood.

2. illegal2.2

illegal2.2 Well-Known Member

yea about geo's...hehe...isn't it the prism with the SUMMIT RACING stickers on it....if it is...hehe...it's nice knowin you....that's so funnie...how u gonna lose to a GEO...yea...but the other day...i put on a K&N filter in my mom's geo....it sounds like a supercharger....fo realzz...and i pulled up to a purple 96 civic HB....and put it in nuetral(it's an automatic) and rev pretty high...and i know he heard the spooling...hehe...and just turned his head...so funnie...talking about a 1.8 litre about 100 horse...hehe....ANYONE WANNA RUN? haha

Ch3ung

3. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

Fong,

Kuba is running a B18c5 with NOS, LSD. He told me that because he beat the White WRX (they are friends) he went home and put a huge turbo in so that next time he won't lose. :D

*These boyz got too much money to play with.

4. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by illegal2.2

yea about geo's...hehe...isn't it the prism with the SUMMIT RACING stickers on it....
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    My old prizm? Nah, it was all stock, no stickas.