Se7enrex Full Build Thread "LOLCar" reincarnation

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Se7enrex, Jul 20, 2014.

1. MMC_555

MMC_555 Well-Known Member

Speaking of green WRXs, I remember in the mid-late nineties when I still lived in Peru, the Impreza GT (turbos -later became WRXs -at that time WRX badge only went on STIs) came in green as well, looked really cool... impreza GT.jpeg

2. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

Natural2JZ likes this.
  3. Se7enrex

Se7enrex Well-Known Member

THANKS MAN! I am pumped - i had to do a bit more fender cutting and pulling today - almost there -

ON a side note - does ANYONE have a driver side seat belt buckle for a 95-2001 Impreza ? maybe the same from other years not sure? I need the buckle that mounts to the seat - I have the OEM seat belt out of my 2000 IMpreza - just the buckle I need - preferably like next few days around the cities?!?!?

4. PRA4SNO

PRA4SNO Well-Known Member

THIS IS AWESOME!!!

5. EricS

EricS Nooberator

So is the beast running Will?!?

tangledupinblu likes this.
  6. Se7enrex

I have to sell it :( - Moving to CO soon now - so someone is going to get a freaking STEAL - - FS thread just posted - Asking $14K - car is worth more in parts but I do not have time to part out - thus the price

Deathly likes this.
  7. Deathly

Deathly Well-Known Member

Get it lifted and make it a rally car dude.

8. Se7enrex

Believe me I am thinking about it - also to your comment on the wheels - fitment with stuff like cut fenders/flares is tough - I don't want to spend big $ to start on getting fitment right - that would be step 2 after things get sorted

Deathly likes this.
  9. TMF

TMF Well-Known Member

First, sorry to hear you're moving, but Colorado is an awesome state. I'm sure you'll enjoy it there. Where about?

Second, after all of that work, how could you sell it! I had to sell my STI which was tough, and it was a lot of work, but not nearly what you've done. If you're going to be in Denver, the actual city has much more mild winters than here...and plenty of fun roads and tracks to visit. Just throw a trailer on the back of the uhaul!

10. Nhibbs

Nhibbs Well-Known Member

Bummer duuuude! So much work done but you are right, someone is going to get a hell of a car.