Several cars, and lots of parts for sale.

Discussion in 'For Sale : Group Buy/Bulk Lot/Part Outs' started by Chux, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

I'm a hoarder, and I don't want to move a lot of this stuff. Everything is OBO

Cars:

Best one. '04 Outback 35th anniversary (essentially a base model with an H6 and climate control. No sunroof, cloth seats, etc.). Something like 210k miles
    [​IMG]
    20200731_151152
    by Numbchux, on Flickr

Was owned by my ex girlfriend for about 10 years before she sold it to me. She does oil changes and drives nicely, but neglects all other maintenance.

Runs, moves. Leaks all the things. Definitely needs valve cover gaskets, transmission cooler hoses, heater/oil cooler coolant lines, oil cooler gasket, oil pressure switch, rear brake lines. Miller Hill Subaru replaced the LF window regulator, and now the window rattles as I'm sure it was not adjusted correctly. Can include a lot of new parts, including a full set of KYB shocks/struts, valve cover gaskets, spark plugs, and probably more.

Pretty sure I put a decent set of used tires on it last year.

$1500

'97 SVX. Runs and drives. Has about 270k miles. Runs, moves, stops. Exhaust is rusted off. LR trailing arm bracket has rusted off the rear subframe. A not-broken subframe is included.
    [​IMG]
    2023-08-15_11-46-12
    by Numbchux, on Flickr
    $500 for parts. $300 if you intend to put it back on the road.

The rest are probably parts cars

2012 Impreza 2.0i Premium. This was my mom's car. She bought it with about 20k miles on it, and it now has over 220k on it. Salvage title. Engine runs well but burns oil. CVT is junk.

$2k?

'92 SVX. This one was crashed ~15 years ago. The trunk is straight, all other body panels are destroyed. It's been sitting outside, everything in the interior is moldy and corroded. Engine and transmission are removed, rear suspension is removed.

Looked like this when I got it.
    [​IMG]
    2018-07-31_08-28-28
    by Numbchux, on Flickr

Not much left, but it's FREE if you come get it.

2000 Forester. Picture from when I got it, white one in the middle
    [​IMG]
    20200912_192112
    by Numbchux, on Flickr

Rusty AF. Headlights, grill, radiator gone. Rear brakes gone (bypassed the ABS pump so it still has front brakes), radiator gone, cats gone. Does not include wheels or tires. More than 200k miles. Runs, moves. Lots of misc spare 1st gen Forester parts.

FREE

89 XT6. 2.7l 4EAT AWD. I think it has like 130k miles on it. RUSTY, crashed. Ran when parked, but the last time I tried to start it (summer of 2022), it was not getting fuel, and when I attempted to pop the fuel door, the mechanism was seized.

Has lots of rare parts. Included a lightweight 1 piece crank pulley (IIRC there were only 3 made), EJ front knuckle conversion. NLA 4WD KYB GR2 rear shocks (installed, and used, but not very many miles. Still better than anything available now). Braided stainless brake hoses. Cosmetically intact dash trim.

last picture I have of it, probably 5 years ago.
    [​IMG]
    20170102_124246
    by Numbchux, on Flickr

2 2000 OBK 4 cylinder shells
    No motors, no transmissions, no wheels, no engine crossmembers, one has a rear subframe and some of the links, no headlights, broken taillights, lots of rust.

FREE

parts:

Engine out of one of those 00 Outbacks. EJ251. almost 350k miles. Runs great. Recent timing belt with Japanese parts and genuine 11mm oil pump. Had head gaskets done many times, but not since I've had it. I believe I put the updated steel oil separator plate on it when I did the clutch. $200?

Nice EJ25D heads. Many other 25D parts as well, no shortblocks. $200

EG33 out of the wrecked '92 SVX. Many things broken. Interior condition unknown. Ran when parked, lol. $200
    EZ30"R" with leaking headgaskets. No intake manifold. $200

Some body parts from a Claret '92 SVX (same color as the wrecked one). Bumpers and trunk lid (not metal) are in decent shape. Doors have plenty of rust, but aren't crashed.

Gas tank and pump assembly from a 2003 Toyota Tacoma extra cab. $200

Lots of other parts from '90s and '00s cars. No body parts unless otherwise listed.

Everything is located in Saginaw, MN, near Duluth, and I don't want to move them down here. Prices listed are picked up there. I have the ability to deliver, but no time. Pay me to take a day off from work, and fuel and wear and tear on my Suburban/trailer, and delivery can be arranged. Meet me there on a weekend and help me with other things, and I'll gladly give a discount.

tangledupinblu and pinjasaur like this.
  2. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

Any interest at all? Prices are only a starting point. Some of this might end up just getting hauled off for scrap.

3. euro

euro Well-Known Member

messaged you

4. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

In my dreams I hauled that SVX away to a beautiful heated garage with an unlimited parts bin. Where many things happened, dirty messy things.
    Man I wish that was not a dream. I would love to have a completely restored SVX with an STi 6 speed swap in it. With just a smidgen of a wide body kit.
    IMG_1964.jpeg

5. euro

euro Well-Known Member

Incidentally my dream includes tha svx and a t-56 tremec

Chux and tangledupinblu like this.
  6. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

Excellent. Someone just did a BRZ transmission. But yea, RWD would be awesome.

The cars and parts are pretty much my last priority up there, now. So they're all still there. I might try to bring stuff closer to the driveway before thaw (otherwise the yard is a mud hole), but other than that, I doubt anything major will happen until May or so. But once it's time, stuff will be going pretty fast.

tangledupinblu and euro like this.
  7. pillboy

pillboy Well-Known Member

I feel sorry for you poor bastards dreaming about cars.

tangledupinblu likes this.
  8. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

You should hear about some of the other dreams. Talk about “weird”…

pillboy and euro like this.
  9. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

Yea, the rest of the dreams I only share with my therapist....

tangledupinblu likes this.
  10. Krazylegz1485

Krazylegz1485 Well-Known Member

I'll take The Rapists for $200.

11. silver03

silver03 Well-Known Member