Site updates 2-14-14

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Front Office' started by WRX1, Feb 12, 2014.

1. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

I am planning on doing some site update Friday morning. I will hopefully have the big stuff done before 8am. Hopefully the large updates will only have the site down for 30-45 minutes and I hope to have everything back up and running before 8am. After that I just have some add on updates and theme updates that I can do with the site running.

Russ

BroCo and tehfuzz like this.
  2. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

I think corporate Minnesota would like to thank me for shutting down the site for some updates this morning.:coffee:

Anyways, I updated MNS to the latest version of Xenforo. We are running 1.3 beta 3. It is beta software, but the guys at XF really get their stuff dialed in. Many sites are running beta 3 on live sites and I have been testing with it on our test site and have had no issues. Here is a link to some of the beta 3 improvements.
    http://xenforo.com/community/forums/have-you-seen/?prefix_id=34

I also have some other items that will be getting updated through out the afternoon. So if you see any weirdness, please let me know.

Russ

BroCo and Cotts612 like this.
  3. xluben

xluben Well-Known Member

4. Cotts612

Cotts612 Well-Known Member

Fedex was glad that I wasn't browsing and driving this morning. J/k I wait till im at a stop light ;)

BroCo likes this.
  5. BroCo

BroCo Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Russ!

6. Ryan FailRad

Ryan FailRad Well-Known Member

Everything looks good to me on iOS. The new features are interesting as well.

7. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

Didn't make it confusing enough....he still figured out how to post.....we have to do another update

BroCo likes this.