So made a song for us subie guys

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ikpthegame, Sep 21, 2026.

  1. ikpthegame
    Offline

    ikpthegame Well-Known Member

    Likes Received:
    117
    Trophy Points:
    228
    I've been playing around with making songs with the help of AI this weekend. Well today I did up this while at work and just put the finishing touches on it, lmk what you think.
    https://suno.com/s/Qk5l8WzQSkc3lekz
     
    tangledupinblu likes this.
  2. Krazylegz1485
    Offline

    Krazylegz1485 Well-Known Member

    Likes Received:
    3,751
    Trophy Points:
    348
    Dear god...
     
    ikpthegame likes this.
  3. tangledupinblu
    Offline

    tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

    Likes Received:
    9,074
    Trophy Points:
    573
    Haha! Got a bit of a Korn/Disturbed vibe going on. Interesting what we can do with computers these days!
     
    ikpthegame likes this.
  4. predavore
    Offline

    predavore Well-Known Member

    Likes Received:
    824
    Trophy Points:
    298
    Internet is not just for porn anymore.
     
  5. ikpthegame
    Offline

    ikpthegame Well-Known Member

    Likes Received:
    117
    Trophy Points:
    228
    Yeah it was done in the style of korn, good catch
     
    tangledupinblu likes this.
  6. sneefy
    Offline

    sneefy Well-Known Member

    Likes Received:
    1,130
    Trophy Points:
    348
    I'm very much not a fan of the style/genre, so there's that.

    I'm also very much not a fan of AI-generated music, so there's that too.

    So, I will politely, but vehemently, decline to listen to more than the 10 seconds to which I subjected myself.
     
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2026
    tangledupinblu and Krazylegz1485 like this.