So my car got egged...

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by readymix, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. readymix

readymix ...Lest ye be trod upon... Staff Member

Done deal. Everyone told me to give you the benefit of the doubt in that stupid rich kiddy thread and I backed off. Point proven right there. "Sounds like you need a hobby?" WTF are you talking about? The kid hit my car with an egg, I had to drag out the car cleaning **** to scrub it off, and now there is a spiderweb paint mark on my rear quarterpanel. I'm just supposed to shrug it off and say "eh, boys will be boys"?
    And jealous? OF WHAT? What am I jealous of? Some punk **** kids tossing eggs. Yeah, man, I wish I could throw eggs at stuff...I wish I could shed myself of responsibility and be a total jackass, damaging other people's property and making them have to do a bunch of work to clean it up. Actually, no. And no, I never TP'd a house, nor did I ever egg a house or anything for that matter. The worst I did was forking a yard...and we did it to a friend and helped him clean it up a little bit the next day. I never vandalized anything when I was younger...why? Because my father would have beat me near to death if he found out. I wasn't a little angel by any means, but I definatley didn't do things for fun at other people's expense. Let me guess, 'mummy' and 'duddy' told some stranger that 'boys will be boys' when you threw rocks or whatever, and when the stranger left you got a new video game console or something for your trouble? Still not jealous. I'll take the ass beatings over the new toys because at least now I'm an adult and learned that getting enjoyment at someone else's expense is bull****. You call me getting pissed off "needing a hobby" and "jealous." <----- Take a look ladies and gentlemen...this is the future of America right here. I'm already scoping real estate in Austrailia because I know when I turn 50, jackholes like this are going to be stepping into the government and there isn't **** we can do about it. A society where people can run around violating other people's freedoms and personal property with absolutely no punishment. "Oh, we caught the kid setting fire to his garage....boys will be boys."
    You can have it. This is the decline right here. Mutual respect is already out the window, now all they have to do is reach legal age and we are done for.

2. AWDimprezaL

AWDimprezaL has more posts than you

I'm concerned as well.

3. '98 Legacy

'98 Legacy New Member

If violence is involved, and the law taken into ones own hands, you (anyone) are then classified a vigilante? And once a vigilante, doesn't that make you a target also, for retribution? Kinda like a circle of violence. I do not mean to be a spineless wimp, but then again, restraint can be more valuable than anything, a moment of pride can into rage (look at Armed service folks, they learn supreme restraint beginning at boot camp), and into something that you might not intend to do. Then where will you be:dunno:?

I had my car egged, off Dell rd, I never found them. I had egg around these spots shown.[​IMG]
    Lots of egg got inside my 'lil hood scoop, and in the little vents under the windshield wipers, even under the door handle and the driver side. I washed everything off as fast as I could, and still I have small paint blemishes from that.

I also agree with what you said about moving later in life, the direction society in general is going down the tubes at an exponential rate, which sucks, a lot. My personal view on things is greatly influenced by religion, it may not be "trendy" do be that way but *eff* trendy, I believe it still works when practised properly and with moderation.

4. readymix

I was in the Armed Forces. I learned that when people violate your personal space with no regard or respect for you, you drag them into a refridgeration space, or a fan room, and you beat them repeatedly till they apologize and admit that they were very very wrong. Restraint is used with firearms and weapons against enemy combatants. When it is your fellow man in a non-warfare situation, you beat them.

5. jakeachy

jakeachy BANNED

fyi, my generation is going to **** up the US, as a select group of yours already have started to.

6. Vorgto

Vorgto BANNED

HAHA yes!

7. Paul Revere

Paul Revere BANNED

Sorry to hear that Jason, I'm on your side I look at it as you can try and pick a fight with me all you want but my personally property did nothing to you.

8. readymix

That's what I'm talking about about kids being chicken-**** sissies. If you have a problem with me or what I do or what I own, take it up with me, face to face. You live 5 doors down, it's a 1 minute walk to my front door. And if I'm home, the garage is likely open and I'm in there doing something. If you want to discuss your problem with me you can come on in and we can hash it out like adults. If you feel you need to destroy my property, come on over, anytime. That goes for anyone, anywhere, anybody reading this thread right now. If you have beef with how I do things or the stuff I own or whatever, you come on over right now. PM me, I'll give you my address, and you can stop by and we can discuss your problems. If you come with a crate of eggs to toss at my house, I'll go ahead and let you know how I feel about it to your face. I'm sitting in my office right now doing some work, so I'll be here all day. Come on over, bring your eggs, and I'll be certain to show you exactly the type of hospitality that sort of behavior earns you. I'm seriously pissed about this. My paint is F'd up where the egg hit. I don't have time for this crap. I'll be sure to post it up on the light posts around here too. Same thing I just said here. If you are some punk kid and want to grief me, you come on down here and do it right to my face. I'll block off my schedule for it. I can make time for this.

9. Vorgto

Vorgto BANNED

I come over w/ a dozen eggs and we can have scrambled eggs w/ cheese =D

10. readymix

If someone brings eggs over to make breakfast food, you will likely get mad love. I have found that the wok makes great breakfast food. Perfect for hashbrowns and scrambling eggs.

11. Vorgto

Vorgto BANNED

We should have a breakfast food meet at someones house :-D

12. fondune

fondune Well-Known Member

I'd like some scrambled eggs with cheese. and maybe some sausage. Who am I kidding, I love the sausage.

13. driftin240

driftin240 Well-Known Member

I'm coming over tonight to sh!t on your door step, and then take off like a little girl... LOL

On that note... "He called the sh!t, poop!"

14. AWDimprezaL

:wavey:

15. fondune

Oh, hey guy. How's it going? Would you make me a key?

16. AWDimprezaL

:wavey: sure thing guy, do i have your address?

17. readymix

Maybe Saturday we can. Friday night drinks, saturday morning breakfast. Screw perkins. Only problem is, I don't want my house wrecked right now. Spring cleaning has been a nice change and I'd like to not reverse the progress made. Which, to that I'd like to add, MUCH THANKS TO MIKE WRAY FOR COMING OVER AND HELPING ME CLEAN THE GARAGE!!! Seriously, it was bad. There was crap everywhere. Now I have three Subarus in the garage and it is a good feeling. Plus, there is room for the project wagon in the third stall...which makes me happy.

18. AWDimprezaL

cute.

19. fondune

you should, but I could send it again in case your box is overflowing.

20. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

ROFL :laugh:

21. Aegis

Aegis TAKE IT!

Yes, with the amount of time that I have spent cleaning this place, I guarantee you that if any of you come over and leave your trash and crap lying around, I will pick it up and BEAT YOU WITH IT. Unnerstan?? :p

22. fondune

I'll hold you to this, and take a dump on the garage floor....would you then pick up the feces and flog me with it? mmm.mmm fecal floggin.

23. Aegis

Aegis TAKE IT!

No, I will make you eat it off the garage floor. Actually, that is up to jason. He and Mike cleaned the garage, and I really don't have much say in it (a garage = the man's domain)

24. fondune

Ok. Well. I just like talking about poop.

25. AWDimprezaL

I'm gonna flop around on your floor like a fish

26. tux121

tux121 Well-Known Member

HAHAHA Take out Antwan

27. readymix

You are banned from my garage till sufficient amounts of cat litter can be dumped and peed on, providing you with the opportunity to clean it up, to make up for the mess you left in there. We needed two shovels to clean that crap up.

28. AWDimprezaL

it all stemmed from you being a weakling

29. Aegis

Aegis TAKE IT!

This is true.

We have cat litter in the garage now, so no worries :p

30. readymix

I'm going to refrain from pooping for a week, just so my anus is distended enough for you to bite it.

31. fondune

YES MOAR MEAT!

32. AWDimprezaL

like when the alien lays its eggs on the movie "alien"?

33. fondune

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

34. esperunit

esperunit Well-Known Member

I don't see any jealousy, what i am pointing out is that kids who live in million dollar mansions should have parents that raise them right to be accountable for their actions.

I have no need to suffer over what they have other than a lack of willingness despite every advantage int eh world to raise children that are no better than hooligans running around with no families or proper parenting.

edit:
    i really don't understand sevenrex's campaign of defending everything someone of wealth or means does. PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE, there are rich idiots and poor ones.

stop seeing the world based on class lines. I too am giving up on you after this one, you just seem completely unable to stop being defensive about having come from money, you need counseling for your rich boy guilt.

35. TSTRBOY2004

TSTRBOY2004 Well-Known Member

you wanna move to Utah and become my second wife... ha ha I like you more everyday with your thoughts and stands!!1 ha ha

36. readymix

"Stop being jealous of rich kids throwing rocks at your car, just because you don't have unlimited funds doesn't mean they can't throw things at you."

I owe you a beer, sir.

37. TSTRBOY2004

and Jason why Australia.. they have a-hole punk kids there too... they are Americas' little brother you know... although the Australians as a culture dont take poopy form anyone.. you wanna live there learn english, you carry on like that over there egging crap.. someone will give you a beat down...

I chased a kid (who was talking crap and calling me all sorts of horrid things) through the suburbs, over front lawns and up sidewalks in my car, ... kid was screaming like a 1yr old girl when I e-brake across the lawn he was sitting on his bike on talking to another kid, whilst car was still sliding I was out that door and running after his arse.... I never caught him cause as my hand was about an inch from his shirt he started wailing like a baby.. I started laughing...

He talked some smack from about 100 Meters away about an hr later, so my buddy circled around the block and came waited up the alley and when I ran after him, he took off up the alley... my buddy stepped out and he turned around and came back down towards me... I side stepped as he tried to run over me with his bike and stuck out my arm... coathanger B1tch... I laughed and walked away...

another half hour goes by and he and his friends come over to chat and apologize and he cupped me (fart in hand, throw in face) while I was sitting in my car.. he takes off running, my buddy (5ft3in) tall sees him take off with me jumping out my car after him, the kid runs to the local drug dealers house, and runs across the lawn, problem was teh sprinkler was on so he went on his arse, as he was getting up my buddy was full flight with a kick to the guts, then jumps on him and continues to pound the poop out of him... then he walks back to me and says what'd he do?? I said nothing really.. we laughed and walked away..the drug dealer whom was not the guy to mess with, from that day on would always talk to me like I was the man cause he saw some of the things we did to the smart arse punks around... we didnt take s*** from anyone...

I was 17 yrs old back then times, have changed...

38. rabbit

rabbit Well-Known Member

Ahaha sorry Nathan had to laugh man.:laugh:

39. TSTRBOY2004

me too afterwards... never happened before and once word got around... NEVER happened again

40. readymix

I know no matter where I rest my bones, there are going to be punk kids to deal with. But the version of "dealing with" changes by location.

41. EggRoll

EggRoll Well-Known Member

I think you should cup the kid.

42. '98 Legacy

'98 Legacy New Member

They got great fishing in Australia, and I think you don't need to worry about the Mercury levels, heck, in EP anything you catch you need to be suspicious of, and not eat more than a few fillets a week.
    [​IMG]Bondi Beach
    [​IMG]Gold Coast:yumyum:

43. TSTRBOY2004

Gold Coast is where I moved from... that's the Surfers Paradise Strip.... go about 10 mins south and that's where I lived....

44. curly2k3

curly2k3 Well-Known Member

LOL @ EP and anything water related...go swim in Round Lake, you will glow in the dark

45. '98 Legacy

'98 Legacy New Member

LOL, dude, there was always a rumor at the HS of MONSTER BASS in that lake, maybe like in the Simpsons, but certainly not edible.[​IMG]
    I would love to live in Australia! Back in the day, my Grandpa (and Fam) were eligible to move to Australia to help boost the population (I think thats the reason), back then they were almost paying families come there. According to him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.