Some pics of my cars

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by RichWRX, Nov 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joegengsta

joegengsta BANNED

look. personal tastes are great... but not when they taste like the old-goatsecx's anulus

2. TSTRBOY2004

TSTRBOY2004 Well-Known Member

I see another banning coming along... hmmm arrogant, opinionated and plain wankererish...

oh yeah who got stomped by a Corvette... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

stickers... hmmm look at the rally cars moron.. where do you think the subaru got its heritage... not from gangsta wanna be's who think NOS is the greatest...

and yes my car is slow and I dont care.... cause My penis' doesnt need the reassurance that yours obviously does...

3. joegengsta

joegengsta BANNED

^^ wow. you're lame. ban me if you want, i could care less. i probably have one of the fastest STi's on this site and your making fun of the fact that i got beat by a corvette, so what... that means he'd own the majority of you all too. and besides nathan, look at ur car, it's not only slow but you got some gangster bling 19 inch wheels on it. way to go thug! oh yeah, i guess i'm arrogant, BUT AT LEAST MY CAR ISNT HORSE**** and im not a grease monkey! woohoo!!

4. joegengsta

joegengsta BANNED

OH MY GOD< i totally didnt read something u said, LOOK AT THE RALLY CARS, they have stickers!! coooL! that's because they are sponsored you dip****. this guy is doing it for attention. GAWD, napolean, you're a moron. no wonder you're old and only have a ****ty 03 wrx. lacking in the brain i guess

oh.. i suggest locking this thread or banning me, hmm... cause of course joegengsta's intraweb e-mouth will not loose!!!

5. Squiggly

Squiggly Squiggly

LOL at all

6. joegengsta

joegengsta BANNED

The inability for one to concur his/her disillusion on what is tasteful becomes a paradox of the systemic truth that a ricer is a parody of him/herself. from my 8 years of automotive experience, i share with you the tasteful insight that what we modify on our automobiles are a direct extension and reflection of our personalities and tastes which we have molded from our social experiences. By now, I hope that you understand my rediculous banter is only in hopes of fun, laughter, and to lift some light-hearted humor into a world where our cars apparently are a direct representation of our genetalia. Don't take life so seriously, or else you, my friend, have a bounded mind, and for that... I pity you.

-Dr. Zhen(Joe) Hua Geng

7. joegengsta

joegengsta BANNED

subaru got it's hertiage from winning rally races not adding stickers to their cars, mr. idiot :)

8. RichWRX

RichWRX Well-Known Member

:roll:

9. joegengsta

joegengsta BANNED

^^ indeed

10. Justin

Justin Well-Known Member

mr gengsta. its time to stop talking in this thread.

11. joegengsta

joegengsta BANNED

BANNNN ME!!!!

12. joegengsta

joegengsta BANNED

e-blocked from the ricers by the president of the site, gawd, why are you guys so damn serious. it's a damn internet forum. jeeze, get over urselves

13. Justin

Justin Well-Known Member

hmm.. i dont really know how to answer that because of my personal feelings. mods and admins please take note of his opinions of the site.

14. dezavu

dezavu New Member

just sound? you're forgetting looks too!

15. readymix

readymix ...Lest ye be trod upon... Staff Member

Nice work doctor, you misspelled genitalia.

What part of your 8 years of automotive experience involved you installing your own mods? From what I understand you have "grease monkies" install your **** for you. Good game pussy.

16. AWDimprezaL

AWDimprezaL has more posts than you

holy helen :roll: you failed to mention that dad bought your cars for you joey. some of us hafta work for what we have, regardless of how much its worth, how much it costs/costed or what others think of it. my car costed an honest 1000 dollars (trade in at my work, so i payed what they got for it)put about 1000 dollars into it (various mods and maintinance) and am going to put about 1200 or so more dollars into it for the ej22T engine...i love this car to death, but apparently its crap according to the #1 source of "what is crap and what isnt" joewanksta :roll: btw rich...all your toys are very nice :D

17. joegengsta

joegengsta BANNED

^^ u dont think i worked for my STi? over the last few years, i've slaved in the research lab at U of M unlocking the puzzle of Cancer so that I able to help the millions around the world. I got the car as a gift for an import novel finding in the field of hematological cancer research. so, dont u ever dare to say that I didn't work for my car

and 1! i didnt say sh!t about ur car, never had a problem with it, why? because it does have f|_|ck tard stickers all over it making it look like some kid with a crayon that just learned how to write got to it. your car is fine, i have never had any complaints. I think everybody is missing the point of what i'm trying to prove. some modifications are not tasteful,PERIOD

yes yes, jason, i messed up the spelling, u got me chief. that picture is pretty funny though. and hey... jason... is ur car any fast? i asked someone if i should race you and they said you're not worth my gas and should race a civic, it was a mod/admin on this site, i won't tell you who :) (yes yes, more bantering in hopes of having some skreet racing fun*

18. RichWRX

RichWRX Well-Known Member

I dont think anyone on this forum will skreet race you, thats just for dumd as#es who dont have any respect for others

19. joegengsta

joegengsta BANNED

i've seen lots of members at the skreet races. don't lie to yourselves member, i know who you all are

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.