St Louis Park House Going On Market Soon

Discussion in 'FS: Everything else' started by mike4king, Jul 25, 2016.

1. mike4king

mike4king Member

Preparing to list my house in the next few weeks, and decided to post here in case anyone is looking for something in this size/price range and area before it goes public.

Listing at $235k. It's a 1.5 story with full basement (no egress windows or walkout).

The main floor has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, kitchen, dining room, and living room. Both the bathroom and kitchen have been remodeled (bathroom was gutted, kitchen had everything replaced except cabinets, all work done in 2015). All of the main floor is real hardwood except for the bathroom and kitchen/dining room, which are new sheet laminate. Entire main floor was painted in 2015-16. Coaxial wired to living room, one main floor bedroom, and upstairs bedroom.

The entire upstairs is one large bedroom with two large (but not walk-in) closets.

The basement is partially finished. There are two old-school finished rooms with tile floor (see link to pictures below). The other half of the basement includes utilities, laundry, a pantry, and a second bathroom that is a little janky but works (3/4 bathroom, shower but no tub). The basement does not have a walk-out or egress windows. I'm guessing you could add egress windows to label bedrooms downstairs but I've never looked into it. I planned on gutting the basement and finishing one large family room but life plans dictate moving before I had the time/money to do that.

The garage is an over-sized 2 car detached. There is an extra addition built onto the side of it for motorcycles/lawn mower/snow blower/bicycles. The driveway is one car wide but about 4 cars long, leading up the cement patio separating the house from the garage. I was easily able to fit 3 sportbikes across the back of the garage with 2 cars in the garage (not using the addition to do so), and there's cabinets and a counter top affixed to the inside back corner of the garage.

The siding and roof were replaced right before I bought in 2012. I replaced the furnace and water heater and added central air in 2014. Landscaping was also updated and the back portion of the privacy fence was replaced in 2013 (fence only covers two sides of backyard). Driveway is not in great condition and could use replacing. Driveway is the only larger item that needs maintenance right now, everything else should be good for a while.

Neighborhood is a mix of older/younger but is a pretty quiet neighborhood.

LINK TO PICTURES

[​IMG]